No announcement yet.

The Bottom Button and Fire Sales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I would stay away from buying the Jack o Smurf hut unless you just want a smashed pumpkin in your village.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B681C630-7E4C-46AB-A9D1-B8F4C8AE4E3B.jpeg
Views:	388
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	266020

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Grouchy certainly isn’t impressed...

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! Does it stay in your Village like that? Like when you exit and everything? Or disappear like the pumpkins from the mini-game?

• Baethan
      Baethan commented
      Editing a comment
      I was hoping this item was like it is shown in the picture on the Fire Sale Tab (the same one that you have to tap in the Jack-O-Smurf game). I would have been happy with that, but I get the same squashed/flat pumpkin as you have. I guess at least it's unique LOL.

Hi everyone! DO NOT BUY the Jack O Smurf Hut in the Fire Sale!!!

This is what is looks like in the sale menu:

Name:	A8EB643A-5810-4DAF-88AE-8F3900465719.jpeg
Views:	381
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	266024

This is what it should look like!

Name:	E6CB81E5-C6B0-4039-8E6E-86AFDB635406.jpeg
Views:	403
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	266023

And apparently, when you tap the pumpkin in the first pic, it squahes flat! 😱

If you have purchased this item, fill out a Customer Support ticket with PopReach!

Comment

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake, thank you! Was just about to buy!

These sales are changing in prices at random, one minute they say they are 3,99, then I refresh and they are 99 cents.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they are.

I am totally confused. More than half of the sale items are not old exclusive offers. The pricing rule is different from what we’re informed in the instructions. !?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      The pricing does not appear to be working as intended. I know that isn’t helpful, but that’s all I know (or think I know 😂) right now.

Am I the only one noticing how absolutely scammy this fire sale addition to the game is?

Literally taking items off the menu that used to cost coins or berries and selling them for real money...
    Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 11-03-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think one thing that comes into play here is, well we know the game. We’ve played it for years. I don’t get the idea that Popreach was all that familiar with it when they bought it, so may have just done a search for ‘halloween-esque’ items and perhaps didn’t take the time to look into what each item was. Popreach doesn’t tend to work on the weekend, so it’ll probably be Sunday evening at the earliest before we hear from them about anything.

So maybe for the time being it’s good for players - if they have questions - to either dig and research or ask their fellow player for help.

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      cosmickitten Cupcake AlleycatttSmurf skydiver118 i notice that it pulled a monster costume troll which is normally available through the monster smurf’s hut for berries and is now only available for a dollar. let’s hope this is just an oversight and not an intentional move to just pull coin/berry items off the menu randomly and tricking players into spending real money :O

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      I notice quite a few of the items currently in the Sale are rewards from EO Huts. Perhaps it’s PopReach’s way of saying players who don’t want to spend out a larger amount on the EO Hut, and who would therefore be excluded from owning these items, can have access to the rewards for a small amount? Or perhaps, like what happened with the Jack O Smurf’s Hut offer yesterday, the Sale is supposed to be offering the EO Hut at a reduced price but somehow it’s ended up showing the rewards instead of the Hut? I’m surmising, I genuinely haven’t a clue, but I’d like to think it’s not PopReach trying to rip us off. And that’s the beauty of the Forum, as skydiver says, we know the game, so there will always be people here who will notice when things go wrong and who will shout out to PopReach that they either need to fix the problem, or who will say we are not gullible and you won’t get away with it.

I have a Facebook player reporting that if you try to purchase Tharp from the Fire Sale you end up with the wheel of death. I’m not going to confirm this myself but if you choose to purchase Tharp you may wish to pay attention. I’ve notified Popreach of the issue.

Comment

Has the Fire Sale tab been turned off? I checked today two different times after noon PST,, and I get the same error message about needing to update to the latest version of the game.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe the Fire Sales have been temporarily halted until the bugs can be fixed. The error message wIll not change until the next update- it will show any time the sale cannot be accessed, for any reason.

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake, thank you for the clarification. I assumed that was the situation, but I wanted to ve sure I didn't miss anything.

My mind has been focused elsewhere the past week, but Ill pay better attention going forward.

Hi all! Please install the hotfix update 2.02.1 now available in the stores. It fixes the purchase issues.
      If you have any further issues, please fill out a ticket with Customer Support.
      Last edited by Cupcake; 11-06-2020, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Skyblack You updated the app today, yes? Perhaps the sale is offline for some reason. Please fill out a ticket now, then wait an hour and try again. A Customer Support ticket is the only way that PopReach knows that something is wrong!

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        I do think ‘the feature is not available is the ‘fix’ for ‘please update’, which means there is no active sale.

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        ok Cupcake thanks, if I update it today, that's why I was surprised, I send a ticket, nice afternoon smurf

I am reading a lot of comments that the bug fix still does not fix the purchasing issues. Is it safe to make any purchases?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, Phil! As far as I know, it is OK to make purchases; at least, there has not been anything on the forum about actual purchase problems since the bug fix update. Please note that you will get a message when tapping on the tab with the money bag if there is not a Fire Sale going on (and I don’t think there is one right now.)

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve seen that on FB, but I’m not sure if those people had actually updated yet.

I had no issue purchasing the Snow Blower for my Mountain today.

Is the Fire Sale supposed to be working now? I updated to the bug fix but constantly have a message saying ‘this feature is not currently available’.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        As far as I know, they haven’t had a Fire Sale since that first one. That is the message you get when there isn’t one!

The one day sale shop icon isn’t working. Keeps saying it’s unavailable.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Is the money bags icon the one you mean?

It shows the button available, when you press it it start to load but then the oops message appears. Unless whenever a 1 day sale happens it pop-ups regardless.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that’s correct. Whenever there is no sale, you get that message!

Juhuuuuu 💃🏼👏🏻🥳🎉😀🎉👏🏻🎉👏🏻🌈a new Fire sale...i I bought the bear ..🐻💛. I've always wanted it ... 🤩it's so cute ... thank you popreach🙏🏻🎉😀☺️ Click image for larger version

Name:	35966DF8-0455-4FB7-8601-64DE4E2A50E9.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	281.3 KB
ID:	267144

Comment

• SpeedySmurf
        SpeedySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Bought him too 😊🤩👍

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I got him too, he looks great in your village!

Again there are things in the fire sale that were never EOs and are normally available through the normal menu like tree with climbing vines, flower fountain, pig pen.
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-27-2020, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
        SolipsismSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky skydiver118 yeah, whuzzup with that? i understand it MAY be a mistake... but that mistake is potentially costing unsuspecting players real life cash money. not toooo cool.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        SolipsismSmurf Perhaps look at it from another point of view (though I agree that it was a mistake and should be non-menu items): Some players do not have extra SBs to spend on decorative items, especially newer players, and might be happy to spend a small amount for decorative items that they want. Just sayin’...

• SolipsismSmurf
        SolipsismSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake hmm, i suppose that is trueee
    Working...
    X