No announcement yet.

Important Announcement from PopReach and the Smurfs' Village Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers to 2021 as it is Approaching fast, I look forward to all the new updates and fixes. I for one love this game and would love to see grander things for its future.

Most grateful for the Spelling Bee tribute πŸ’™

I will continue to voice my opinion on each update, good or bad... like the 10yr statue which should be a grand monument and achievements in Smurf’s’ Village.

PopReach thank you for all the effort you put into the game here’s to 10+ more years πŸ₯‚... make the Christmas update memorable πŸ˜‰

Comment

Thank you PopReach! I want to have mini-games and alot of female fun to next more updates! But first fix the issue because no smurf wants a buggy game lol.I love you all! Greetings from Phillipines! Shout out to all pinoy villager
      Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes new mini games pleeeease

PopReach I want to ask will the new engine still keep the .OBB file? I want it to still using .OBB file and not use another redownload mechanism most video games use nowadays and what is the name of new engine? Will it greatly affect the game? How many RAM needed? Can 1GB ram still useable? Thank you
      Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Thank you truely. Spelling Bee will be missed but forever live in our village. PopReach thank you for all that's being done on your end and what's to come.

Comment

So good to hear the news! This is something to look forward to in the new year 2021. I'm heartened by the lovely remembrance of Spelling Bee in my own smurfy village. It is one of the few bright moments in this very challenging year, globally (2020) and needless to say, it is truly appreciated!! Thank you Popreach for continuing to hear the smurfy fans. Thank you to our forum moderators who keep the momentum going after Spelling Bee. Thank you to the smurfy members (there are too many of you to mention, but you know who you are!) who are always there to assist our community. And lastly, thank you cosmickitten for carrying on with the Daily EO page! I'm sincerely grateful.

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re very welcome SushiSmurf, thank you for the kind words ☺️. Please feel free to step back in and take it over any time you want! πŸ˜‚

• Poet Smurf
          Poet Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you both for your EO posts. SushiSmurf & cosmickitten Wonderful job done! πŸ‘

I'm not sure that with the new engine we would still have the separate areas (Main Village, Island, Mountain, Swoof Planet, Grove) but one suggestion I have is that we be able to move items from one area to another. For example, right now we have the pandas/baby pandas that are not placeable on the Island but only in the Mountain/Swoof Planet. I've refrained from getting them because they don't really fit with how I have those areas decorated, but I would like to get them. Another suggestion would be adding Creepy Deepy Swamp and the Wartmongers.

Again, thank you for all you do. I look forward to all of these new improvements/changes.

Comment

This is great news! Is there a list of the bugs that are being addressed in this upgrade? I’ve been playing almost 10 years and over time and through changing of developers I stopped submitting tickets. As long as I could work around the issue it really isn’t a big deal. But it would be nice to have a bug free game!

Comment

PopReach spearing purchase crash today and yesterday I’ve already lost $12 wasn’t sure if the purchase went through but it did. $7.99 to restore my resource machine and $4.99 on an offer.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Please submit tickets Baethan and Y3nzid_Raxip! It is how PopReach can keep track of what is going on!

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Y3nzid_Raxip and Baethan the support ticket serves a couple of purposes

It tells Popreach that something is wrong, along iwth info like device type, operating system and version
              And it gives them the info to make it right, your smurf ID and Support iD

Mentioning here will do nothing to get your money back. Cupcake and I do not have that power. But Popreach employees do and the way to get ahold of them is with a support ticket

• Baethan
              Baethan commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Cupcake and skydiver118. I did submit a ticket, which apparently the items are being replaced. Of note, for me anyway, this seems to be affecting only the daily Exclusive Offers, not the ones in either the new EO tab or the old EO tab, but is also affecting items from the Rarity Shop and the Smurfberry bush/refills. Today I was able to get items from the old EO tab, but still not from the Rarity Shop (where it will crash). Hopefully the fix mentioned on Facebook will correct the other problems. Thanks again!

** update ** The purchases seem to all be working so far, although I haven't tried the daily one yet. Thanks for getting this fixed!
              Last edited by Baethan; 11-06-2020, 06:59 AM.

πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈπŸ˜€Dear popreach team, thank you very much for this great information ...πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ my heart πŸ’›jumped for joy when I read that.
            I am so happy when there will be new innovative game results for our little blue ones. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€
            there are so many little things that you can make us happy, like expanding the pathways limit, new uses of tickets, bones and shells.., and when there really is more space and new areas are in prospect, my biggest dream will come true. 🀩🀩🌟⭐️🀩🀩
            I'll play the Smurfs in March 2021 then really for 10 years,😍 there is no game that has stayed with me for as long as time, makes me happy every day and brings a good mood into my life .. πŸ₯°
            that you bring the joke-driving little guys forward and look after -is a wonderful Christmas present for me πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ
            I look forward to the next few years with great anticipation. ..thank you for listening to us and sharing our passion with us, πŸ™πŸ»better still ... a long future ... and want to program a solid game foundation. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸπŸ’›πŸŒŸβ­οΈπŸπŸ’›β™₯️thank you also that out beloved πŸ’›πŸspelling bee was allowed to move into our villages as an eternal memory and always reminds us of them and their vision of a communal, peaceful, happy togetherness.β™₯οΈπŸ’›β€οΈπŸβ™₯οΈπŸ’›πŸŒŸβ­οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
            thank you ...β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Comment

I’ve been playing for three years and I am new to the forum, since you at Popreach have taken over things have improved although there are still some issues the over communication between and us as players as dramatically improved thanks for the updates and I am looking forward to all the positive smurfy changes you have in mind for all of us

Comment

Thank you for your wonderful work Popreach! There might be bugs and glitches at times (still do, with the video hut and corruption for some players) but I am very happy to see you guys are taking them seriously and improving the game

As Smurfs Village approaches their 10th year, I think it might be a good time to do some advertising and attract new players who are not crazy Smurfs fans but are into this genre of games. I can really see the potential in this game to attract players who are originally not Smurfs fans when they start out, and turn them into one!

10th anniversary is probably the best time to advertise, with a big 10 on the ad it will look super great!!

PS. I am really liking what Popreach did with Lord Squirds Castle but still waiting for the price to drop haha

Comment

I love Miss Spelling Bee smurf. Miss Bee is so missed by me. She was such a wonderful moderator and advocate for the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X