Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS & Android version 2.03.0 Jungle update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS & Android version 2.03.0 Jungle update is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	E30616AE-63B7-4F51-90A6-4AFDC602654F.jpeg Views:	159 Size:	366.4 KB ID:	266914

Add to your jungle and the Smurfy ancient civilization in your Grove!

- Enjoy a new land expansion to the south in the Grove! 🗺

- Add Safari Smurf and his Hut to the Grove to unlock exclusive nature themed, canon items as suggested by the players!

- Other canon-based items include:
    The fabulous Swamp Creature Wonder
    Ancient King Smurf (EO)
    Ancient Kitchen Hut (EO)
    The Blabber Beak Bird in the Mega Mystery Box
    Evil Lord Squird (EO) and his castle (elite VIP EO)!

- Plus other nature and ancient themed items and a new Safari Smurfette Outfit complete with a Jungle Flower Change Station.

- And, of course, a special sheep!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 11-19-2020, 09:45 PM.

PopReach We have a problem... everything. I purchased disappears once I exited the grove.

I lost all the new items and the EO I purchased.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Submit a Ticket ASAP!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      I did and I reached out on Facebook as well

Thank goodness there is land expansion in this update! I have run out of space in the Grove!

Comment

OMG, I love so many things in this update!!!! Thank you Popreach for adding all these amazing items! I love the jungle themed Smurf’s, and finally Lord Squird!!!!

My favorite update you have done so far!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	78C88068-B138-4DBF-82CE-8196913F9CA6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	435.8 KB ID:	266929

I love all the new Inca items!!!!!

Comment

And finally my Octopian army has a leader, long live Lord Squird!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2662FD7D-EF15-498C-ABC8-92DC7486FAAD.jpeg
Views:	510
Size:	362.7 KB
ID:	266931

Comment

• SushiSmurf
          SushiSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple! Living up to your Villain Lobbyist moniker! Very cool indeed

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Finally😅😅😅🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Slatour71
          Slatour71 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great design!

Love love love when canon items are included, especially when it’s such an awesome theme!!

The Swamp Creature Wonder is awesome👏👏👏

Here is The Secrets of Shadow Swamp episode where he can be seen https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x346uxn

Comment

So happy that Lord Squird and his Castle have finally made it into the game. The Castle is extra stunning at night🤗🤗🤗

Here is the link to the episode A Long Tale for Grandpa where he can be found https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ub69i

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully we get Lord Squird’s pet Grundel next😈😈😈

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally want Grundel! Just look at those lime green teeth!

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww gutted we didn’t get him this time around... Perhaps this would be a good Xmas gift PopReach?? 😬😋

Love the Inca items inspired by the comics 😍😍😍

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          So awesome! I totally love this image!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, I adore this- I may have to revise things again! 😂

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Love the bungee jumping smurfs! 🤣🤣🤣

I read Y3nzid_Raxip ‘s problems, so after updating to the new version, I bought Safari Smurf hut and the wonder, the expansion and saved the game. I went to another land and when I came back the expansion was gone. I had lost approximately 30 minutes on all land timers, so I figured it was that bug. But I cleared an area and then the grove locked to the original land size, no expansion. (I have all of the expansions.) I again reset my game to the beginning of today. The only timer to reset was the main village.

So I thought I would post as it appears the update is buggy. I have not rebought anything in the grove.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          As AlleycatttSmurf said: I don’t think it is a bug with the update, I think it is the old going-back-in-time bug, which can affect one or more areas; there is no consistency. After I spend SBs, or buy something r redecorate, I always force a manual cloud save which seems to be effective most of the time. Hopefully that / g will be fixed when this happens: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-village-team

Please, pleaae submit a ticket and tell them what happened so that it can be looked into!
          Last edited by Cupcake; 11-19-2020, 02:06 PM.

• Lilly
          Lilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I did a cloud save, but had saved it again after clearing the space not realizing I had lost my expansions. So I had to go back in time.

And yes, some is the back in time thing, but losing my expansion wasn’t. The rest of what I had bought was still there and I was out the sb’s for having bought it.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          It can still be the same problem, Lilly. Some things seem to ‘stick’ and some don’t- it is irregular even within an area. Be sure to submit a ticket with details so you can get your SBs back!

Just to say, if any of my friends wonder why I haven’t gifted, that, in light of the problems Lilly. and Y3nzid_Raxip. have encountered, I’m not going to update till I know it’s safe - sorry, but once bitten, twice shy! Don’t want to go through another five-weeks-without-smurfs!!!

Comment

• Lilly
          Lilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Chat noir I saw your post so I thought I would let you know....

The game seems more stable today. I bought the expansion and the wonder in the grove. I started to clear and redo what I did yesterday. I am saving about every 15 minutes or so, to be safe.

I purchase with money what I purchased on the main village yesterday and I have not had any problems.

I  have not bought the safari smurf hut or EO’s in the grove.

I think it’s okay to update. But I would add slowly and definitely do a cloud save after any major changes or purchases. 😉

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Lilly. I finally plucked up the courage to update! And it looooooks 👌 ok! Fingers crossed 🤞, saving to iCloud like mad, as you suggest.... nice update, love the little Inca Smurfs!

Okay so I went ahead and purchased the coin items and wonder did a cloud save went to my main village and exited the game. I went back to my grove and all was still there. I still need to get my EO purchase of the Ancient King and smurfberries. I nervous to purchase anything else right now.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I have always done a cloud save after I buy something, I have not lost anything yet, I think it is the best way not to lose items.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          It seems to work I took the leap and bought the castle for my island saved and then went to my grove and used the smurfberries to get the newer items and saved again. What I did notice when I first updated is that Smurfette Jungle Blossom when I hit change costume she went in and never came out.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad the saving thing has been working for yo! Smurfette’s changing huts have always been glitchy for me. When she does something silly, I just tap it again and see what happens! 😂

Has anyone in the UK been able to get the update yet?

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s been available in the App store for iOS since this morning here in South-east England, but I personally am hesitating to update.....

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, I’m in the South-West of England and I updated ok earlier. No problems that I’ve seen so far although I’m holding off buying any EOs for the time being.

• Artyharry
          Artyharry commented
          Editing a comment
          Whoa! I’ve just read the Facebook warning and have switched off auto updates. I’m not going near this update for a while until these bugs have settled down. For anyone who hasn’t seen the message there, if the App Store asks you to update for a second time today, DON’T or you may lose your village as it gets overwritten by a new one. Not PopReach’s fault apparently but the AppStore is rolling out a second update by a mistake. Don’t shoot the messenger...just passing on what I’ve read on the FB page.

I love it! Thanks to PopReach for this cool and greatest update of 2020! By the way,I update my profile picture based on the theme.

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-20-12-20-54_1.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	266968love this new costume! She looks so Kawaai,Smurfette was my waifu ;^>
        Last edited by Racoon; 11-19-2020, 09:27 PM.
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Love the new castle.

Name:	Screenshot_20201120_120001.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	442.9 KB
ID:	266967

Comment

Working...
          X