Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS & Android version 2.03.0 Jungle update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated, and everything seems okay so far. I have not yet made purchases, though.

I am sad to report the extra missions on the Movie Hut have not reverted to the surveys the way I understood they would based on the response I received to the ticket I submitted last month. The missions still require us to download games and/or make purchases, so, no extra missions for me until the surveys return.
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 11-19-2020, 11:00 PM.

Comment

BE CAREFUL! My lack of sleep led me to the Facebook page just now, and I see reports of Apple pushing out a second update ......
      DO NOT UPDATE A SECOND TIME! One longtime player has had her game revert to level 1.
      Cupcake. Sorry, I know it is not my place to issue the warning, but you’re almost certainly sensibly asleep, and I thought it was necessary to warn people quickly.
      Please feel free to delete this post as and when you know more! And thank you skydiver118. for alerting folk!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 11-19-2020, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the heads up guys!! I see Apple trying to get me to update to the old version on my iPad (but not my phone)😖😖😖

Thankfully once Apple re-rolls out the right update people who installed the old one should be fine. But waiting still sucks😣

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t mind at all, Chat Noir and Artyharry. This is why the community is so great- we stick together!

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the warning! I’ve got auto updates switched on and my game is saying it updated today, but it’s all intact at the moment, apart from a problem with purchasing an old EO. Good reminder to turn auto update off...

Alert to everyone!

Some players are seeing an ‘update‘ button for Smurfs’ Village in the App Store even after they have downloaded version 2.03.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD A SECOND TIME! There is no ‘second’ update. If you try to download a second time, you may lose progress or your village may go back to level 1.

This is an App Store issue.

For anyone who has seen this second ‘Update’ in the App Store or downloaded a second time and had an issue, please fill out a Customer Support ticket.

If you have re-downloaded and something has happened to your game, don’t panic. Just fill out a Customer Support ticket, close your game and wait for further instructions.

Please note: It appears that the first download is OK- it is only if you download a second time that there is a problem.
      Last edited by Cupcake; 11-20-2020, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Urrrrrrghhhhh - like an idiot I bought the Smurfy Wagon from the old EO tab - told me the purchase was cancelled and I didn’t get my item but I still got charged... Wasn’t thinking at all so it’s my own fault and I’ll open a ticket once the receipt come through, but just be warned everyone, there are clearly some gremlins in this Update!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          It appears that the first download is OK- it is only if you download a second time that there is a problem. And please note, it is Apple that is the issue, not the update itself!
          Last edited by Cupcake; 11-20-2020, 07:26 AM.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          cosmickitten Please do fill out the ticket. They will make it right.

Updated today. Lost all items in grove. One I purchased, safari hut, and land expansion. Did the iCloud save after purchases. Did not work.
        🥺

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Please submit a ticket with details. PopReach will make it right..

• sharonjoy
          sharonjoy commented
          Editing a comment
          Txs cupcake. I did submit a ticket. However is this update safe to install? I have never had this happen before. Should I stop playing? Or is it just the grove that is affected?

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          It is random, Sharon. It sounds like you already installed the update, right? Personally, I think this is the same old going-back-in-time problem which has not yet been solved.

Guys I am Android and no problem at all.I have online save on Goggle play games,as well as offline save to my device's very own offline saving app (name not included) so i have both online and offline save.I always deleted and then re-install my game whenever there's update because I notice the files on my game are hard to sync new contents (most legacy issue nowadays result in this).Aside from that,I double check both our forum and page to stay updated although I am a brave soul eager to update ^_^ I feel sorry for most of you,I hope you still have smurfy day 💙💙💙
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Cupcake is customer support working? they haven’t responded to my ticket request ...I’ve reached out twice.

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            What’s your ticket number? Y3nzid_Raxip
            I can give them a poke for you (it is the middle of the night in their time zone though)

• Y3nzid_Raxip
            Y3nzid_Raxip commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s 42374

Hi all!

I just want you to know that it is safe to update but the App Store is still having some issues which they need to correct, and which have caused problems for a few players.
          • Just make sure that you update only once. Even if you see the update notification a second time in the App Store, don’t download it a second time. I’ll notify you here when another update comes out.
          • Do not press “Update all” in the Apple Store after you have updated Smurfs’ Village to 2.03, the newest version.
          • It is also recommended that you turn your device ‘auto update‘ to ‘off‘.
          So, enjoy the update (it is a good one!)

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            My iPad and phone are both showing the old update as trying to update. Hopefully Apple sorts this out soon, it’s a pain to leave my phone off of auto updates.

I like the update, but why must all the grove wonders be tiny and unimaginative? There are none as nice as the mountain wonders.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            This surprises me!! The Swamp Monster Wonder is the best one we’ve had in awhile imo. I also love the Girls Tree House, both of the Ancient Ruins Wonders and the Monster Plant in the Grove😅😅😅

Edit - Oh and Mother Natures House😍😍😍
            Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 11-23-2020, 08:52 PM.

• Trinity
            Trinity commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake No, I do like it! Just not ‘love’ it I suppose you could say. I just wish they were a lot bigger and without all the plants/shrubbery, i.e. freestanding buildings, monsters, etc. Everything in the Gove is miniature it seems

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Oh I see what you mean Trinity !! I agree that we have been getting too many similar looking Wonders, with too much clutter around them.

Good day friends.I just want to know,Do i need to update my game once again? My smurf village ask to update,and I also saw the latest post from Denise Petet.Please anyone could tell me?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-24-17-37-51_1.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	267065 Here's the post: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-24-17-38-23_1.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	267066
          Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Please read post #23, Racoon! It is as Skydiver says....The post on FB from Denise also tells you not to update again.
            Last edited by Cupcake; 11-24-2020, 06:30 AM.

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Didn’t you say you were on Android anyway? (Post #21). I thought the problem was with Apple’s App store?

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chat noir Correct, this is an Apple issue, not android.

Happy Thanksgiving Smurfs Villagers🧡🧡🧡

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy Thanksgiving, Alleycatttsmurf! 🥧🥧🥧

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            ⭐️🦃💛🦃💛🦃Happy Smurfgiving...@Y3nzid_Raxip 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂great 😂👍🏻...and to all others..😀🦃💛🦃💛🦃💛🦃⭐️

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🦃🦃🎀🎀🎀🎈🎈🎈

Okay I’m ready for the Christmas update... I hope it’s Merry and bright. I wait all yea for this update GIVR IT TO ME lol. 🎄💂🏻‍♂️🎅🏻🧑🏻‍🎄

Comment

Since yesterday, my game is resetting to the yesterday morning status continuosly 😢
            Cupcake ,can it be the same issue that the others have?

Comment

• Katica0115
              Katica0115 commented
              Editing a comment
              I got a reply surprisingly fast, but not good news... they told me that my game is corrupted and cadviced me to make a recovery to the time before the issue appeared otherwise it will be just be worse 😢
              I purchased the bird feeder hut in the last moment of the sale, if I recover to last week, I will lose the hut 😢😢😢😢

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Take a screenshot of the hut, submit a ticket, tell them you had to recover because of corruption, and ask them to restore the purchase. They are good about doing that!

• Katica0115
              Katica0115 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you so much for the advice Cupcake, I did as you explained.
              I hope that this issue will be solved soon, it is so bad to lose the progress more times

Sneak Peek at the Holiday 2020 Update anyone? https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...oming-soooooon
            Last edited by Cupcake; 12-06-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X