Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek] Christmas Update Version 2.04.0 Coming Soooooon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sneak Peek] Christmas Update Version 2.04.0 Coming Soooooon!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Christmas Sneak Peek copy.jpg Views:	4 Size:	90.7 KB ID:	267509

❄️ Winter is coming, and so is the holiday season in your' Village!

πŸŽ„ Get ready for an amazing CHRISTMAS UPDATE for your Main Village!

🎁 Not to give too much away, but there's something special in that mystery box above! Hmmmmm....

βš’ Plus, a canon character and his hut will be coming your way! Yay!

πŸ’« Plus, plus, plus!!!

Hmmmm.... and will there be space to put all these new things? πŸ€” You never know....
    Last edited by Cupcake; 12-05-2020, 07:49 AM.

Aw yissss!!! Favorite update(s) of the year!

Comment

Please!!! another key! what distress! I already need that update !!!

Comment

Wahoo!! Love love love Christmas in Smurfs’ Villageβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„β„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Comment

• Racoon
          Racoon commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf Yes because Smurfs' Village is special in any season

Yeah! At last a Christmas gift! I can't wait,this must be anytime here soon! In Phillipines,We already feel the Christmas feel.Although there are no snow in our country,we celebrate by decorating with lights and stars.We have our own desserts and 12 days before Christmas,we have a tradition where we go to church every night to thank God for everything.I love to see my Smurfs' Village also preparing the big season πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Waiting eagerly! A preemptive Merry Christmas to all 😊

Comment

Doing my Christmas jig... HO,HO,HO! Here we go, the most anticipated update of the year.

Comment

• Racoon
              Racoon commented
              Editing a comment
              Y3nzid_Raxip agree bro πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸ’—πŸ’—

⛏
            Is this a hint to the canon character? Which character uses that?

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s as close as I could come with an emoji, so it is not a very good hint! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just changed it out for a marginally better one!
              Last edited by Cupcake; 12-05-2020, 07:42 AM.

By the way PopReach Will you divide the update into part 1 and 2 or a full Christmas update only? I love the partly update
            Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              This is the full Christmas update, but be on the lookout for one shortly after Christmas!
              Last edited by Cupcake; 12-05-2020, 12:18 PM.

Yippee πŸ₯³ πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Comment

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed, asmurf. I’m glad to see this post, I was getting a little concerned that I hadn’t seen anything from you for a while! Looking forward to a happy Christmas-time?

• asmurf
              asmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Chat noir thank you for watching out for me. Still firmly trying to isolate here.
              Christmas will be a very quiet do. We have decided on a picnic this year to make it different and special. What are your plans?

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              asmurf. A picnic? Sounds lovely, but I hope you have industrial-strength outdoor heaters...it’s starting to snow here. Me? Zoom/Skype/FaceTime/Portal!!! And, like everyone else on this forum, a LOT of smurfs, with the Christmas update!

More??? Nothing says Christmas like a new, decorative hut!

Click image for larger version

Name:	5F4A16DE-2D9F-4EF1-A7CF-25DC3E6328F5.png
Views:	555
Size:	553.3 KB
ID:	267538

Comment

• HappySmurf
              HappySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              😍β™₯οΈπŸŽ…πŸΌLove this little blue one... how he wants to go in the fireplace ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»β™₯οΈπŸŽ…πŸΌ

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              very Christmas-y! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Schlumpfin
              Schlumpfin commented
              Editing a comment
              πŸŽ„ Christmas smurfy πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ πŸ˜»β„οΈπŸŒ¨πŸŒ¨β›„οΈπŸŽ

Yuhuu, christmas update, one of my favourite arrives! I can’t wait πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Comment

Will Popreach lower the price of Lord Squird's Castle and other EOs in the current update before the upcoming Christmas update?

because based on previous updates, they usually do, but not in this update... and im kinda waiting for the price to drop before buying them lol
              Last edited by Marmalade; 12-05-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Marmalade - Lord Squird’s Castle has not dropped in price but the other EO’s were reduced about a week ago if that helps. 😁

• Marmalade
                Marmalade commented
                Editing a comment
                cosmickitten Thank you I saw it now, I'm waiting and hoping they lower the price of Lord Squird's Castle too

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Marmalade The EOs from this update have been reduced again today, including Lord Squird’s Castle πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜.

I bet you all want to see something very special! Here is a cannon item from the Smurf comics- a fabulous Ice Palace!

Click image for larger version

Name:	45A60E5E-17F2-42C6-8EF5-833ADA051DA4.png
Views:	461
Size:	522.6 KB
ID:	267572

Comment

.....πŸŽ„πŸŽ„β„οΈβ˜ƒοΈβ„οΈβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€....yes Christmas update ...β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„β„οΈβ„οΈπŸŽ„β„οΈπŸ’›β„οΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌβ„οΈβ„οΈI wish everyone a great pre-Christmas time and anticipation for quiet, peaceful days ...πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„β„οΈπŸŽ„β™₯οΈπŸŽ„β™₯οΈπŸ’›πŸ’«πŸ’›πŸŽ„...
              ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Click image for larger version

Name:	0E886B60-55FC-48B0-8DDA-66132342B1AE.jpeg
Views:	410
Size:	349.0 KB
ID:	267583 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ„οΈ-the little blue ones-will sit and wait-...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈπŸŽ„β„οΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ„οΈπŸŽ…πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Comment

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Beautiful festive display HappySmurf! β›„οΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ…

• Racoon
                Racoon commented
                Editing a comment
                HappySmurf I like the entire design.I am afraid of my Christmas section,alot of smurf are excited for snow
            Working...
            X