Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Surprise from PopReach! Tag someone who is as smart as Brainy (or for another good reason!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Surprise from PopReach! Tag someone who is as smart as Brainy (or for another good reason!)

Click image for larger version  Name:	727602F8-7F96-48C2-BE67-F0DD453C9D32.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.2 KB ID:	268315

It is the end of the year, and it is a great time to spread a little happiness, so Brainy would like you to to participate in a smurfy ‘non-contest’ between now and December 31st!

🔹 Please thank one (and only one) person by tagging them below and telling us in one line why you are tagging them. [You can tag them by placing the @ sign in front of their forum name.]

🔸 Also, let’s see how many smurfy friends that we can acknowledge, so if someone has already been tagged, please tag someone who hasn’t been tagged yet!

🔹 We know this will be a very difficult choice as there as there are so many deserving people out there, but the person that you choose will feel especially special!

🔸 Of course, Brainy thinks everyone should be as smart as him, but you could also choose someone for other reasons- just tell us why!

🔹 It is a great way to end the year -by showing a little kindness- so please participate!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 12-28-2020, 02:43 PM.

I tag my fellow Brit Chat noir who had a tough time thinking their game might be lost, but kept positive regardless. I’m glad you are back in one piece. Merry Xmas. 🎅 🎄👏🏻

Comment

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Je suis absolument d'accord avec vous! Merry Christmas Chat noir , cosmickitten and allllll the blue buddies on this forum.

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Mercy bucket Vie sur l’île et Chaton cosmique !! (en smurfais IslandLife. et cosmickitten. )

I know I’m cheating by having more than one but I have to tag Cupcake who has stepped admirably into the massive hole left by our dear Ms Bee and has kept us going. Merry Xmas! 😇

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      I second that!...and thank you for tagging me, cosmickitten! Both of you are so supportive..... Happy Christmas!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 12-21-2020, 09:34 AM.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Many, many thanks for the sweet words. [I miss her every day.]

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely agree that Cupcake has been so helpful and committed to keeping us all together.

Confession: I leave gifts in my friends' villages wherei I find Spelling Bee Smurf. I miss her terribly.

This is VERY difficult because I want to tag so many.... but I’m going to go for IslandLife. .. who has lost so much stone that building new Wonders must seem so frustrating, but who managed to write such a positive poem to raise everyone’s spirits...Happy Christmas!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 12-21-2020, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      It is indeed super hard. I have so many on my list, but I tried to name someone who hadn't already been named. Happy Christmas, Chat noir!

I’m tagging skydiver118 for being able to answer all my random Qs in the comment threads 🙌 ☺️

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely! Seconded! Skydiver is a mine of information, and always happy to help - also, must have the patience of a saint, like Cupcake, to deal with us on the forum and on Facebook- thank you, and Merry Christmas!

What a difficult decision, just one person !!! There are very kind guys who have helped me with their answers, but this is the game, so I want to thank from my heart Cupcake because he always helps me, he is my guide in the forum and his positive attitude fills me with good energy grumpy smurf inside me !!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for thinking of me, and I’m happy to have been of some help! Since cosmickitten already mentioned me above, is there someone else that you would like to tag, also?
      Last edited by Cupcake; 12-21-2020, 08:48 PM.

• Skyblack
      Skyblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect! So I want to thank FantomoDrako because he was the first to send me a friend request from the Forum !!! That was very cool and it made my day! and well I'll break the rule, I also thank Unicorn Smurf because he helped me make the decision to buy the owls cabin and it is incredible !!!

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for thinking about me, Skyblack. Love those owls!! 💕🦉 I truly hope you have a festive holiday season and a fabulous New Year!! 🤗💙🦄🥳

Cupcakeyosinori saitou I can’t do only one tag! I just can’t because two people in particular have inspired my game so much and been so welcoming, friendly and helpful. Sorry. (always been a rule breaker but for me it’s impossible to only name one of them!). 👏🤩🙏

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed! Yosinori is quite definitely one I would have liked to post about: thanking him for his unfailing generosity of spirit and wonderful designs! Happy Christmas!

Oh, and, as you can see, I’m not so much using a ‘rule-breaking’ tactic like you, Artyharry . as a ‘circumnavigation-of-rules’ tactic by commenting on others’ posts - sneakier but just as effective!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 12-22-2020, 03:48 AM.

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      you're welcome Arty😄😄😄

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I blush... 🥰

i tag AlleycatttSmurf for her knowledge about Smurfs. she knows about Smurfs much better than me😄😄😄 her knowledge helped me to understand about many characters and items in this game. thanks!

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, me too, I want to thank Alleycattt, and say that I miss her: she does post, but not as much as she used to when I first joined the forum, and her insights have been so helpful - and fun! Happy Christmas!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you yosinori saitou for always being such a great friend, for sharing all of your artistic talent and inspiration, and for teaching me all about the Smurf comics - and helping me find the ones I wanted that aren’t in English💖💖💖

Chat noir I’m still hanging around, I love this community. Unfortunately it now takes me AGES just to traverse the Forum, let alone try to post anything. I think there are a few people that have been experiencing this issue for the last year or so😣

I tag Morning Sky for his love of this game and all the Smurfs. It shows in his marvelous village design and decorations!! He helps out our smurfy community by reporting problems and bugs, and was also the first to fully take on reporting the daily EOs. Thank you Morning Sky Enjoy Christmas time!!

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SushiSmurf, I wish you a peaceful Christmas time too.

We would not have a great assortment of colorful characters in our Smurfs Village if it weren't for Purple! This game became alive when more villains and special characters were introduced, thanks to Purple! 's tireless requests to the dev teams. To put it succinctly, it was game-changing!! No pun intended. Merry Christmas!

Comment

A massive thanks to cosmickitten who bravely took on the Daily EOs postings. She is super dedicated and may I say, does a better job than I ever did! Thank you cosmickitten for keeping our smurfy community updated. Happy Christmas!!

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwwww thank you SushiSmurf, that’s really lovely 😊. I am only following the good example set by you! Merry Christmas 🎁🎄🎅.

Cupcake for so very ably taking over from our beloved Spelling Bee. Cupcake works super hard at sorting out problems, encourages where it is needed and is always here keeping an kindly eye on the forum. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for thinking of me- it means a lot. However, I had been mentioned previously, so perhaps you would like to tag someone who has not bern tagged before? So many deserving players (including you!)

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Cupcake I really appreciate this😄

Thank you Trinity and Chat noir
    I’m happy to help and, without getting too cheesy, feel like I’m doing my tiny part to help keep the community our beloved Miss Bee started, going.

I’d love to tag dozens, and certainly there are dozens here, but Cupcake did say only one, and I try to follow the rules - no matter how hard it is.

To that end I’d nominate asmurf for simply being a wonderful forum member with enthusiasm and kindness. They are one of many that make this forum such a Smurfy place to be.

Comment

We all know that I am TERRIBLE at these because I can never just tag one person. I think it’s because I’m a Gemini😂😂😂

Thankfully many people have already been tagged above for the perfect reasons (though I have to add my appreciation for Purple! ‘s amazing sense of humour that has had me laughing out loud on so many occasions)💙💙💙

I still have to break the rules and tag Schtroumpfette and Silver because they have both always been so helpful and knowledgeable💖💖💖 HappySmurf for her positivity and creativity🌈🌈🌈 Slatour71 for being a true blue smurfs fan and sharing their smurfy collection💙💙💙 And Skyblack , SolipsismSmurf and Racoon for their enthusiasm for the Smurfs Village and the Forum😅🙌🙌🙌
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 12-22-2020, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Skyblack
      Skyblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Woow! thanks for your words!!! AlleycatttSmurf I am very flattered and you are incredible ha! I am also a Gemini! I understand you perfectly! have a super day of smurfs and merry christmas jojojo !!

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you AlleycatttSmurf for tagging me.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks AlleycatttSmurf! Merry Christmas1

I would love to tag a whole lot of fantastic forum members too. I am so very proud to know you all🥰. One current very active and fun member is Y3nzid_Raxip I tag him👍😄
    Last edited by Cupcake; 12-23-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi asmurf! I edited your post because Y3nzid_Raxip‘s name was not showing up as a tag. For some reason, with some forum names you have to put two spaces after the name. Go figure! 😂🤷‍♀️

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh thank you so much Cupcake , I couldn’t work out why it wasn’t working👍😄😂🤣
Working...
X