Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Surprise from PopReach! Tag someone who is as smart as Brainy (or for another good reason!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cupcake Chat noir thank you, I somehow missed that. Obviously need glasses😂

Comment

thank you so much Popreach team! 👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️

Comment

Thank you Neil at Popreach for getting the gingerbread band to me so quickly. They immediately set up on the main square and it didn’t take long for the smurfs to put their dancing shoes on and get out there😄😁🍾🥂 Click image for larger version

Name:	C0391342-0F44-40D8-A97E-6B963439A81F.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	269088

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Lovely! I’m eagerly awaiting my Smurf in the Chimney!...but have you listened to the “tune” the band plays?!!!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I must try this, thank you

Thank you for the generous gift Popreach!

Comment

Cupcake. Just starting to wonder.... earlier this week I had to go back in time a few days via local save because I noticed that one of my cars had become a tree! Seems ok now, thankfully.

But might that be why I haven’t yet received my smurf in a chimney-pot on the Mountain, or is it simply that there are about 30 of us, and the gifts are taking a while to roll out?

Comment

• Skyblack
            Skyblack commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you very much Cupcake then I will, excellent day smurf everyone,

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I never had a pop up....just a little gift box , nothing more

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmmm, Smurf. That seems to have been your experience and Silver. ...yet Morning Sky seems to have had a pop up.... weird! Hope you’re enjoying your ‘tuneful’ smurf band: have you clicked on them and listened yet? I’d like that as my ringtone!!!
            Last edited by Chat noir; 01-15-2021, 08:40 AM.

Hi everyone! An update on the gifts: PopReach expects to have all the gifts sent out by early next week, so if you don’t have yours yet, it should be on its way shortly!

Comment

Cupcake I am just seeing the notice. I haven't spent much time here in the last week. I messaged the link just now. Thank you and PopReach for their generosity. 💜

Comment

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            Ooohhh I just caught up on the forum and got super excited! Messaging Neil_E now! Glad I'm not the only one behind =P

PopReach Thank you, the gift arrived about an hour ago: Neil’s message had told me it had been credited to my account, so I quickly cleared my diggers on the mountain, hoping it might be found in that space. And was glad I did, because just as asmurf. said, it was a tiny gift box, with the pop up only arriving to announce what it was after I’d clicked on it. I’m very pleased with it on my mountain! And particular thanks to you, cosmickitten. for nominating me! Hope your gift has arrived too!
          Last edited by Chat noir; 01-20-2021, 04:09 AM.

Comment

I just received mine too. Thank you PopReach ! 🙂

Comment

Hi all! Everyone should have received their gift by now. Sometimes the gift comes in a little tiny box that may hide behind something else, so be sure to hunt carefully! 🎁

If you did not receive it, please message Neil again or fill out a Customer Support ticket!

Comment

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              Cupcake Artyharry what does it look like? Can someone share a screenshot of what I'm looking for? Neil responded back to me but I can't find the gift. Does it pop up automatically?

• Artyharry
              Artyharry commented
              Editing a comment
              FaryalSia I’m sorry I can’t help. I haven’t received a gift yet so I don’t know what it looks like.

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              @faryasia It can be a pop-up, or it can look exactly like a gift a fried would send you, which is why you have to look behind everything.
          Working...
          X