Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Chilly Winter Update 2.05 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs’ Village Chilly Winter Update 2.05 is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	84CB42E1-9F38-4598-BD35-52ECAAF3E97A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	169.9 KB ID:	268593

🌨 A chill update packed with winter excitement and smurfy fun! 🌨

• ❄️ Chilly Smurf shivers his way onto the Mountain with new Winter Hut Customizations!
    • ❄️ New Snow Angel Smurfette outfit and Pink Igloo Change Station!
    • ❄️ The Swimming Polar Bear plunges into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • ❄️ Help your Smurfs build the fun Tubing Wonder!
    • ❄️ Multiple new Winter items to celebrate with!

☃️ Our Smurfs on the Mountain were celebrating and didn’t get the snow to the south cleared in time, but more space should be ready by the next update! ☃️

Remember to place your Christmas Gift from 2.04 before updating!!!

💨 Here is the link to the trailler: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOoY3aRabFE

Last edited by Cupcake; 12-30-2020, 05:49 AM.

Yippie updating now

Comment

The update is now live on google play. That was quick. There is one thing I am curious to see if it was implemented as players have been asking for something on the mountain

Comment

Love this guy!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Racoon Your odds of winning: SWIMMING POLAR BEAR (0.885%). This info is in the Help section of the game’s menu for all the MMB prizes. So you might get it on the first box, or have to open many, many boxes, as there are many, many other prizes that can be won.

• Skyblack
          Skyblack commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello! Cupcake I think there are several of us who ask for a special sale of MMB objects, since we are not lucky enough to find them, I have also spent a good amount of SB to find the pegasus and my luck is bad, it is possible that PopReach can do something like that????

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Skyblack I will certainly ask!

has the smurfs village 2.05 update come out for android? I started playing again after a while I appreciate the answer

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Cheese! [I moved your question to the correct topic.] Google play is out, but I don’t think Amazon is- see the announcement.

cupcake
        can I ask for some exclusive offers for you?

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi again: There are places in the forum to do that. Please read below on how to do a search for what you need. Also, if you want to ask a follow up question like you did above and/or comment, please just tap “Comment” right beneath your original post and tag me, or whoever replied. You tag by typing the @ symbol and their forum name.

In the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”.

Also, always look in the list of forum topics. The topic that you want is the second one down in News About Smurfs’ Village, and you can request EOs there: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-on-sale-again

Hi smurfy friends! I am so happy for this update? Remember the icon bug on Google Play Store last update? I think it's an early sneak peek lol.I love these items. (No info for those who want surprise)

Spoiler!

For me the seconds update are the best! Like the garbage halloween update replaced by Dia de los Muertos update.And the not funny Christmas update has been replaced by much more better winter update! So PopReach do really learn from their mistakes haha
        Last edited by Cupcake; 12-27-2020, 08:50 PM.
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Racoon You really need to put these pictures under spoiler tags. As other players have said before not everyone can update at the same time and they don’t necessarily want their enjoyment of discovering the new items for themselves ruined by seeing them first on the Forum. There’s lots of help on how to add spoiler tags on the Forum if you’re not sure.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Racoon! I have put the spoiler tags in for you and sent you a PM.

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn’t look at the forum until I’d updated....taking a chance, but it was fine
          Last edited by Chat noir; 12-28-2020, 06:58 AM.

Does anyone know if the customizations that come with Chilly are restricted to just Mountain Huts or if se can access them on the Mainland?
        Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 12-28-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          I wonder if we could get condo customizations at some point since a lot of us store our huts to save space. I'd love to change the appearance of my condos.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Schtroumpfette
          Yeah, I was just thinking if the hut customizations would also be condo customizations I’d actually use them.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118, I leave a few huts out so I can play with the customizations, but I really could use the space freed up if I could store them, and my condos would get some love. 😊

LOVE the new Aurora patches shining over all the icy mountains !!! 🤩🤩🤩

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201228_202107.jpg Views:	58 Size:	371.7 KB ID:	268685
        Last edited by SpeedySmurf; 12-30-2020, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• SpeedySmurf
          SpeedySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you 😃

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Stunningly beautiful!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          So clever congratulations

Hi, everyone! Brainy’s smurfy “Tag someone who is as smart as Brainy (or for another good reason!)“ non-contest has been extended to Decemer 31, 12 midnight, PST! Please consider showing a little end-of the-year love to someone on the forum who is deserving (and who hasn’t been mentioned yet) by taging that someone!

Comment

Hey still no Candy Cane crop

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Right? I’ve alerted them again.

I seem to have the update, which I did not realize was available. But as of today, I can't get on my game. It crashes almost instantly. The worst part is, I can't find Reporter and will miss getting the daily reward, plus I will be behind and if I get on tomorrow I will have to pay a smurfberry. I really wish I had not started the game on my Kindle, through Amazon, but when I found the Smurfs all I had was a Kindle.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Is it an old device, Eva? Please write up a Customer Support ticket ASAP. Also, ask them about getting the game transferred. I don’t know if it is possible yet, but you could ask...

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Eva, while looking into your problem, I found out that Platform transfers are now available!!! So if you want to switch from Kindle to an IOS device, you can! Here is the link to read about it: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/...-now-available

Click image for larger version

Name:	1DE9BC32-5C2A-4AC1-B52A-FD25CB3D17B9.jpeg
Views:	563
Size:	262.4 KB
ID:	268708

Click image for larger version

Name:	D083FACF-BB9F-4C9A-BE77-6BEF1077AECC.jpeg
Views:	556
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	268709

I love this update! All the new animals are awesome! I love the sleeping bear, caribou, and especially the arctic hut! What a great update to end the year with!

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm loving it too!! Your penguin village is beautiful.

• Baethan
            Baethan commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the animals and the way you have them set up!

I really like the update. I'm overhauling my mountain. Pictures will be forthcoming.

I do have a question/complaint about MMB. I'm barely trying to go for each new special item. I pretty much stopped playing it when the gorilla came out a few updates ago.

Does anyone know if ever, or when was the last time, PopReach has retired any of the older items and/or moved them to the Rarity Shop?
          ​​​​​
          Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 12-30-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope so.

Thank you, Cupcake. 😊

• Skyblack
            Skyblack commented
            Editing a comment
            Other idea! Cupcake if they can't put it on a special sale, at least they lower the amount of sb ..... 20 maybe ??? 😅🤣😇

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Skyblack Thank you for your ideas!

I love all the new animals so much!! And the Aurora patch is genius.

Comment

• Artyharry
            Artyharry commented
            Editing a comment
            This is gorgeous Alleycattt! 👏

• Baethan
            Baethan commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment