Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Chilly Winter Update 2.05 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’ve all had lots to think about this year, so maybe not surprising that I’ve only just noticed the MV Christmas Tree didn’t update this year with decorations...but it looked so lovely last year.....did I miss an announcement/discussion?

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      The snow will probably be around until we come out of this new lockdown Chat noir, so a while yet! ❄️

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      My tree changed for the Christmas update but changed back for the winter update.

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Lilly. How did I miss that?!!!

I wonder if we will get another update before the Valentine's Day update?

Comment

• Katica0115
      Katica0115 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking on the same, it’s time to get a new update soon

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      A good possibility, I think!

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been wondering the same! If Cupcake says that^, then I'm getting excited! I've been looking for some sneak peaks =D

It’s been nearly 4 weeks now since the last Update and the beta testers have been offline for weeks - is there no news yet on the next Update?

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a sneaking suspicion Cupcake will be making you very happy here shortly

Drumroll please! Here’s the Sneak Peek for the Lunar New Year update! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-is-on-its-way

Comment

Has anyone noticed on the planet in the upper left corner seems to be glitching

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve had characters getting stuck there for years. I often can’t do quests until I re-enter the game at a later date and things are back to normal. This happens to me in the Grove all the time too.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Here’s the link to the problem reported on the forum in 2017. I think it’s even older though.

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-of-the-planet

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, I’ve had this problem too. If Papa Smurf is anywhere near that area I can’t do his tasks although it usually clears after a day or so. Hadn’t noticed any problems in the Grove but I’ll check it out.
    Working...
    X