Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Chilly Winter Update 2.05 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, I’ve had this problem too. If Papa Smurf is anywhere near that area I can’t do his tasks although it usually clears after a day or so. Hadn’t noticed any problems in the Grove but I’ll check it out.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Here’s the link to the problem reported on the forum in 2017. I think it’s even older though.

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-of-the-planet

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve had characters getting stuck there for years. I often can’t do quests until I re-enter the game at a later date and things are back to normal. This happens to me in the Grove all the time too.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Has anyone noticed on the planet in the upper left corner seems to be glitching

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    Drumroll please! Here’s the Sneak Peek for the Lunar New Year update! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-is-on-its-way

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I have a sneaking suspicion Cupcake will be making you very happy here shortly

• cosmickitten
    replied
    It’s been nearly 4 weeks now since the last Update and the beta testers have been offline for weeks - is there no news yet on the next Update?

Leave a comment:

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    I've been wondering the same! If Cupcake says that^, then I'm getting excited! I've been looking for some sneak peaks =D

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    A good possibility, I think!

• Katica0115
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking on the same, it’s time to get a new update soon

• Morning Sky
    replied
    I wonder if we will get another update before the Valentine's Day update?

Leave a comment:

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Lilly. How did I miss that?!!!

• Lilly
    commented on 's reply
    My tree changed for the Christmas update but changed back for the winter update.

• Lilly
    commented on 's reply
    I’m like Artyharry and @chat noir
    I leave a section up all year and turn the rest of my village into winter until the snow disappears.

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    The snow will probably be around until we come out of this new lockdown Chat noir, so a while yet! ❄️
Working...
X