Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Chilly Winter Update 2.05 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So weird question. My Dentist Smurf Hut disappeared, not sure how...I planted the requested crops and activated the gift and when I checked Doctor Smurfs Hut to see what to plant, Dentist was gone. Now I checked my inventory and around the village in case I moved it accidentally and no such luck. Has anyone else had this issue before? I know it can’t be deleted, I checked ...so I don’t know where it went in my Main Village.

Comment

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like corruption. Have you tried recovery?

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I would restore your game back to the day before when dentist smurf hutt was there

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Silver is right: Disappearing items like huts are a sign of corruption. I suggest you preview your local saves and recover back to a date when you see it in your village.

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 2021, all the best in the new year, and what smurfy updates are to come. CHEERS 🥂

Comment

Happy new year everyone

Comment

Happy New Year everybody 👍💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Comment

Happy New Year everybody🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🥂🥂🥂still the world is having a hard time but hope this year will be a much better year for everyone in the world. and of course hope it'll be a great year for the Smurfs' Village! ⭐️⭐️⭐️🤞🤞🤞

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy New Year, @yosinori! I am hopeful 2021 will bring peace and health to all.

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Artyharry what a wonderful way to ve involved in making the world a better place. Thank you for volunteering. 💜💜💜

• Artyharry
            Artyharry commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake and Schtroumpfette, thank you! It’s exciting to be involved in potentially moving things forward. 😊. Here’s hoping it makes the difference we all desperately need.
            Last edited by Artyharry; 01-01-2021, 11:52 AM.

Happy New Year one and all! Here’s to 2021! 🤗 🎆

Comment

A Smurfy New Year to everyone! May your 2021 be filled with light, hope, and of course, smurfiness!

Comment

Happy New Year, everysmurf! Hoping everyone has a healthy and happy one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201231-192903_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	481.8 KB
ID:	268804

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201231-192915_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	655.7 KB
ID:	268805

Comment

• Artyharry
              Artyharry commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my word Schtroumpfette, that is beautiful! Where did you find that wonderful monument? I can’t see it anywhere in my game. ❤️

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              Artyharry thank you! I love all the icy things coordinating together.

The Ball Drop was on sale (for real money) in the Gold Hut menu. It's no longer listed, but it will be back at the end of the year. Apparently, the date at the bottom updates, so you only need to buy it once.

• Artyharry
              Artyharry commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, thank you Schtroumpfette. I’ll stop looking!

🌅 Happy 2021, everyone! 🌅

Wishing you all a peaceful, healthy and fulfilling new year!

[As a reminder, if it is January 1 where you are, don’t forget to tap on Reporter even though he doesn’t have the newspaper over his head!]

Comment

Happy New Year everyone.

Comment

I’d also like to wish everyone a Happy and healthy New Year!
                (I’ve had a wonderful Christmas: been able to hug my daughter for the first time since March - best Christmas present ever)

Comment

• Artyharry
                  Artyharry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How lovely to hear! ❤️

My smurfs are having post-Christmas winter fun on the slopes!.....the new Wonder goes well with existing items, thank you PopReach.

Comment

• cosmickitten
                  cosmickitten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Beautiful Chat noir! Wish I was there...

• Artyharry
                  Artyharry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow! ❤️❤️❤️ Chat noir, I’ve just had a peak at your village. Stunning! 👏👏👏
                  Last edited by Artyharry; 01-04-2021, 01:23 AM.

• IslandLife
                  IslandLife commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chat noir you are getting to be quite an accomplished 3D artist! This is awesome! Love the placement of the slaloming bunny and the sledding sheep.

Happy New Year everyone! Just a silly question... when do YOU take your Christmas decorations down in Smurf's Village?!
                ☃️❄

Comment

• Artyharry
                  Artyharry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m a complete holiday celebration nut, so I have a big nod to Christmas, Halloween and Easter in most areas of my game that stays in place all year round! 🥳 Sometimes I wish I was American so I could have a Thanksgiving section too, but that feels a little odd! I love it when my Christmas tree turns festive and snow hits the village too. That’s enough of a change for me. I couldn’t imagine being without my holiday celebrations and putting them away! It’s bad enough that I’m currently packing up our three huge Christmas trees in our house and taking down all the stair and room decorations. Sigh! 😔Especially this year. They feel more important than ever. 😫 Is anyone else a permanent smurfy festive celebrator like me? Great question IslandLife, not silly at all!

• Chat noir
                  Chat noir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Like Artyharry I also don’t want to let go of Christmas and Halloween: pretty much permanent fixtures of my MV. I will change/redo only if/when something better comes along.....I have so much enjoyed these updates in the past. And thank you, Artyharry. for your comment above on my village! Just had a pleasant trip around your village, and it was lovely! We seem to like decorating in a similar way - I’d also like to add my belated admiration for your vaccinator-training: heartfelt thanks from the rest of the community!
                  And IslandLife are you going to be as brave as Cupcake and cosmickitten? In real life I’m leaving up house decorations for longer than usual, cheers up the cold dark British winter, especially this year!
                  Last edited by Chat noir; 01-04-2021, 02:05 PM.

• Lilly
                  Lilly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m like Artyharry and @chat noir
                  I leave a section up all year and turn the rest of my village into winter until the snow disappears.

IslandLife, here’s my Grove nod to the holidays. 😄 Click image for larger version  Name:	D96CCB41-F345-4C20-9B15-F59F28D0B201.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	750.0 KB ID:	268889

Comment

• IslandLife
                  IslandLife commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love the seasonal theming! Going a leetle crazy... but within limits! 😊

• cosmickitten
                  cosmickitten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So pretty, I love it!

I feel so unfair that Philippines doesn't have snow! So my answer to IslandLife is all.I never update my game on Christmas update.Why? Because i hate snow.I want to make my village as close as the reality.
                My Smurf rather enjoy the no-snow celebration.But I love dressing up my village to pilipino style decor like stars for parol,and instead of following other tradition,I display simplicity.
                Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don’t forget to do your comments right under the post that they relate to, OK? 🤗
              Working...
              X