Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Chilly Winter Update 2.05 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Ah, you could well be right, cosmickitten. It would be odd if it hadn’t changed, but I wasn’t ready for it to change back subliminally! And I REALLY don’t want the snow to go yet, either!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    So pretty, I love it!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    I’m pretty sure it did update with the Xmas update cos I remember looking at it... Perhaps it changed back with the Chilly update? Or I could be imagining it... Wouldn't be the first time...

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t forget to do your comments right under the post that they relate to, OK? 🤗

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir you are getting to be quite an accomplished 3D artist! This is awesome! Love the placement of the slaloming bunny and the sledding sheep.

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    Love the seasonal theming! Going a leetle crazy... but within limits! 😊

• Chat noir
    replied
    We’ve all had lots to think about this year, so maybe not surprising that I’ve only just noticed the MV Christmas Tree didn’t update this year with decorations...but it looked so lovely last year.....did I miss an announcement/discussion?

Leave a comment:

• Racoon
    replied
    I feel so unfair that Philippines doesn't have snow! So my answer to IslandLife is all.I never update my game on Christmas update.Why? Because i hate snow.I want to make my village as close as the reality.
    My Smurf rather enjoy the no-snow celebration.But I love dressing up my village to pilipino style decor like stars for parol,and instead of following other tradition,I display simplicity.

Leave a comment:

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Like Artyharry I also don’t want to let go of Christmas and Halloween: pretty much permanent fixtures of my MV. I will change/redo only if/when something better comes along.....I have so much enjoyed these updates in the past. And thank you, Artyharry. for your comment above on my village! Just had a pleasant trip around your village, and it was lovely! We seem to like decorating in a similar way - I’d also like to add my belated admiration for your vaccinator-training: heartfelt thanks from the rest of the community!
    And IslandLife are you going to be as brave as Cupcake and cosmickitten? In real life I’m leaving up house decorations for longer than usual, cheers up the cold dark British winter, especially this year!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 01-04-2021, 02:05 PM.

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! ❤️❤️❤️ Chat noir, I’ve just had a peak at your village. Stunning! 👏👏👏
    Last edited by Artyharry; 01-04-2021, 01:23 AM.

• Artyharry
    replied
    IslandLife, here’s my Grove nod to the holidays. 😄 Click image for larger version  Name:	D96CCB41-F345-4C20-9B15-F59F28D0B201.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	750.0 KB ID:	268889

Leave a comment:

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    I’m a complete holiday celebration nut, so I have a big nod to Christmas, Halloween and Easter in most areas of my game that stays in place all year round! 🥳 Sometimes I wish I was American so I could have a Thanksgiving section too, but that feels a little odd! I love it when my Christmas tree turns festive and snow hits the village too. That’s enough of a change for me. I couldn’t imagine being without my holiday celebrations and putting them away! It’s bad enough that I’m currently packing up our three huge Christmas trees in our house and taking down all the stair and room decorations. Sigh! 😔Especially this year. They feel more important than ever. 😫 Is anyone else a permanent smurfy festive celebrator like me? Great question IslandLife, not silly at all!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful Chat noir! Wish I was there...

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Well I leave a Winter section in my village all year round that has some Xmas stuff in it but the rest I take down on 12th night (6th Jan) which is also when I take my home decorations down. Just my tradition!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Ha- I’d be interested to know, too! I just took 95% of mine down, except for the little skating rink (which I love) and the gingerbread snack shack which I decided was ‘winter’ and not ‘Christmas’! 😂
Working...
X