Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Lunar New Year Update 2.06.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They still haven’t resolved the not saving bug, which is really starting to get old and annoying 😑

Comment

I love this little guy. Too bad I can't place him on the island where my Chinese area is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D199A154-0542-4367-B71F-BA0DB1FE0386.jpeg
Views:	409
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	269557

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        i love him too and also think i wish i could place him in my island.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Many of Tourist Smurfs prizes had this issue too. The Golden Buddha, Meditating Smurf, Lantern Ride and Lei Stand would all have been better suited to the Island.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree! It will be sad to put him away once the celebration is done in my MV, as he could live year-round on my Island.

In other Mini Games its possible, once you won a price, to tap on the "figurine" and buy it with smurfberries. I wonder why they stopped that. Would be so nice to get all the chinese smurf on the island (both wonders are there)

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe the tap-and-buy only works for games where the prizes are won from that specific game, not for prizes that are actually won in other games.

I didnt know that. Thank you. Maybe they could change that, so we can put the Luna smurfs on the Island too. The most asian items are on the island.

Comment

I am happy to see the new Chinese items in the main village. I have built a large Chinatown there. But of course it would be nice if they were also available for the island.

Comment

• Racoon
          Racoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Sky in Philippines,we have chinatown in Binondo,Manila where I buy some lucky charms.I am sad their business affected by ongoing pandemic.By the way Love it!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Wonderful, I might consider following in your footsteps 🙏

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Your Chinatown is awesome!

My only complaint is an issue with playing the mini games to win the Lunar Float from Scavenger.

Those mini games have been used over the years to win the gimmicks on the mainland, last year's Lunar New Year prize, the race cars, and at least one other special item that I cannot remember.

The issue stems from the fact that the odds in some of these games, especially the five on the mainland village, are so small. It's a smaller scale of the same MMB prize problem. None of the old prizes have been removed, and as best as I can tell, each of these special prizes shares a tiny percent chance with each other, so with each update that adds a new prize to the pool, the chance of winning the item one needs is smaller and smaller. I keep winning race cars, gimmicks, and last year's prizes when I actually win something other than the regular resources and decorations.

I've had the game open for the last four hours. I've played ads nearly constantly on the mini games that allow it, and some of the ads are a full minute.

I like to support the developer by running ads, but this feels a bit ridiculous.
        Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 01-28-2021, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi! Happy (nearly) Lunar New Year! Schtroumpfette. Sorry you’re frustrated playing for the Lunar Float (which is lovely, by the way!). But I actually like having to take time and work for these things: fills in the waiting before the next event/update, and it’s quite liberating to discard items I don’t want, something I’ve only recently been brave enough to do!

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Chat noir I enjoy the minigames to a point. Caterpillar and Spot the Difference are not my strengths, so I avoid them as much as possible.

Also, there seems to be some issue with the manual saves and time bug making prizes vanish, so since my OP, I've won each prize multiple times and have had the bugs steal them from me. There was another account of a similar experience on the FB page a couple days ago, iirc where I read it.

I wish PopReach would roll out the new engine instead of pushing out buggy updates.
          Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 01-29-2021, 03:37 PM.

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the fact that it takes time to win the prizes too. It can get so very boring just waiting for a new update. I have spent much more time in my villages this month as there is something to aim for. Love it , thanks Popreach.

Name:	FEB3A93C-EE0C-445C-A2EA-787671AF7DB0.png
Views:	329
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	269605
        I was able to win 2 of each item and they didn’t require SBs

Comment

• Artyharry
          Artyharry commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for posting. I wasn’t sure whether or not to invest in Scavenger as I never use sbs in the mini games, but I might well do so now. 😊

I had problems with the soup game. Took me three days, because of the same reason you wrote. I still miss the one from the memory game, but you can just play it twice a day, so chances are very small. On the other hand you are more excited if you finally win a luna item. They are so beautifully made, I love them. Very very nice update again.

Comment

Since this update, I haven't had the three items around hammer in the bottom right corner. Like the arrows, key and I forget what else is there lol. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Hey Weezie, have you tried tapping and holding on the hammer?

• WeezieB
            WeezieB commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you AlleycatttSmurf ! That fixed the problem!

My game just updated on my Kindle and I can access it again! YAY!!!!!

PS................I just went to my Grove, and my Roaming Nutcracker was there. I received my gift from Popreach!
          Last edited by Evabevasmurf; 01-29-2021, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Great news - happy for you!

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s brilliant Evabevasmurf! 🎉😁

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Awesome news Eva😅🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Gong Xi Fa Chai PopReach team! I am happy that you add;

-New rewards
          -More female fun! Yay!
          -Our yearly chinese statue tradition
          -Improved artwork
          and you start to became my favorite developer!

Thank you so much PopReach for this super duper fun update!
          Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

So I noticed once I placed the dragon float from the Scavenger Hut reward I hit roam and now it completely gone. The only thing that remains is the flags but the float is nowhere to found. Click image for larger version

Name:	6A8B81CF-82A4-45DC-B88E-317E8996EB6E.png
Views:	268
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	269652

Comment

• Silver
              Silver commented
              Editing a comment
              There is a note from the first post

* Please note that some existing issues from the winter update and this one will be fixed in the next update. Also note that the Lunar New Year Float which can be won from Scavenger will sometimes disappear- it will reappear when you reboot your game!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
              Y3nzid_Raxip commented
              Editing a comment
              I did a reboot and it came back... thanks!

My mainland village is ready for the Lunar New Year celebration!

Name:	Screenshot_20210130-192521_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	527.4 KB
ID:	269663Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210130-192759_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	387.2 KB
ID:	269664

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              I love the color combination, your area looks great!

• HappySmurf
              HappySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻☀️Looks great day and Night...🌝🌟👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💛

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              I've not been on in a few days. Sorry for the delay in replying.

Thank you for your kind remarks, yosinori saitou Silver @Purple and HappySmurf

I feel like I'm still learning how to not overcrowd the area while still making it look good.

Schtroumpfette What a lovely little area! I’ve got a rather bijou (aka ‘small’!) MV celebration going on too...but my Smurfs’ main celebration is on their Island

​​​​​​​
            Last edited by Chat noir; 01-31-2021, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• IslandLife
              IslandLife commented
              Editing a comment
              Beeeeeyootiful.

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              Love this!

• HappySmurf
              HappySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              This is realy beautiful🤩👏🏻👏🏻💛🎎🏮🎉

I love this update! The items are so beautiful, and I love internationally themed updates! My Smurfs are loving the new items, but they also are ready for Valentines Day, so I have a lunar new year/ valentines mashup in the center of my village!

Thanks for listening to this community and making this game even more awesome, please keep up these super cool updates PopReach! This one is one of your best!

Name:	50E515EA-79A8-4766-B7CE-402CD960A12E.jpeg
Views:	235
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	269705

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              This looks great Purple! The Smurfs with the Giant Drum are so cute💙💙💙

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              The combination looks great!

• HappySmurf
              HappySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I loooove this and the little drummers👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀🥁💛
          Working...
          X