Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Lunar New Year Update 2.06.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just would like to remind you to click on reporter today. It begins a new month, he has no newspaper over his head, but he gives a reward.

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
    They still haven’t resolved the not saving bug, which is really starting to get old and annoying 😑
    Trinity , I am finding this too. I haven't been able to do a cloud save for weeks. Are you on Android?

Comment

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      I can cloud save using my ipad, but not my iphone

Any news on a Valentine’s Day update?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      No news yet- the Lunar New Year update has only been out for two weeks....

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      I was hoping the next (Valentine’s?) update might be on the Island - loads of space available! - so I amused myself building a road while my sheep got a bit bored waiting!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 02-07-2021, 04:21 AM.

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooo, I like the bridges Chat noir 👏

I finally got my island situated. I wanted more texture in the grass, but I am not really sure how to not make it feel too busy.

The zoom out doesn't let me capture the full scene, so there are two day and night photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210207-002926_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	876.1 KB
ID:	269895Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210207-002937_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	358.9 KB
ID:	269896

Name:	Screenshot_20210207-002904_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	564.2 KB
ID:	269897Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210207-002837_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	202.4 KB
ID:	269898

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely! You mention the grass... maybe the glowing patches, painted green to blend but add texture? The disadvantage of course is that they glow (the clue is in the name!) at night!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 02-07-2021, 04:24 AM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Your Island looks fantastic!! I love it!!

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir, I considered those with the drawback you mentioned. I experimented with the sand dunes painted light green near Chan.

I'm still tweaking things. I'm mostly happy with it, although the parade path is like the sixth or seventh edition, LOL. Thank you for your kind words. 😊

Thank you, AlleycatttSmurf! 😊

We need a Dreamy/Astro Smurf Hut in the MV...perhaps a mini-game with dreamy rewards.

Comment

Name:	E5B5A1BD-E0EF-41F7-B2CE-3DCA11EBF498.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	269927

Comment

I made my own dreamy smurf area

Name:	A3D6CFC4-EFCD-4A51-A701-2EFAB6D1C710.jpeg
Views:	208
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	269939

Comment

A little Sneak Peek for the Valentine’s Day update is here! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-is-on-its-way

Comment

Chat noir Apologies, Chat Noir, but I had to delete your post because there were no spoiler tags on the picture and there was no way to insert them. I deleted the pic because and many people like to be surprised when they open it. I will PM you.

Comment

There’s a lovable new contest just in time for Valentine’s Day! Here’s the link! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-in-this-image

Comment

If the gift box was twisted when it was put down, the statue will point in the wrong direction.
              The picture shows the misaligned box and the result.

Spoiler!

Before opening, the box must be seen as it is shown in the menu and not mirror-inverted:

Click image for larger version  Name:	CB790B10-AEE3-42A3-B006-B72ED442FCD3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	39.8 KB ID:	270274

If this should have happened, it can still be changed by recovering to a time when the box was not yet open in order to turn it in the right direction before opening it.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 02-13-2021, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Morning Sky
                Or players simply be patient and wait for a fix to come, or hide the numbers behind some greenery or like item....for those that don’t wish to lose progress and go back in their game.
            Working...
            X