Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Lovable Valentine’s Update 2.07.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210214-201332_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	493.4 KB
ID:	270373

Comment

Is anyone else having an issue with Game Center? Since the update, I can’t enable it.

Name:	E3097DDE-1E70-4555-A179-44F03BA4151B.jpeg
Views:	395
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	270390

Comment

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake are the ‘local saves’ saved via Game Center though? When I’ve had corruption issues in the past, being able to go back in search of a stable village was a blessing that helped minimize how much progress I lost.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      When Apple announced that GC would be discontinued, Bongfish initiated the Smurfy ID and the cloud save on their own servers. This is, of course, in addition to the local saves, which are saved right on your device. If you village gets corrupted, going back on your own device is often the best option. The cloud save on the servers is, of course, the latest save, which you can set for automatic or do it manually. The last save , manual or automatic, can then be loaded onto the device. I am not sure how GC is handling saves now. Because there is the ability to save on the device, on the PopReach cloud, and on GC, things can get confusing because the GC message often pops up asking you to choose, and, to me, it is sometimes unclear what has saved on the GC servers and what has not. I think it is your choice what you choose to do. You can certainly use all the systems and options.

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thx Cupcake and skydiver118. I’ll probably just leave it for now and see what happens on the next update. Just so long as I have local saves, I’m fine. Just wouldn’t want to lose my village. It’s probably a decade old now.

Hi,
    On Feb 12, I opened my lunar new year gift but I would like to rotate it to have 2021 correctly written.
    Could it be possible to add that on a further update ?

To admins : I play on Android and Nokia 6.1
    No idea if it is the best subforum to write that but if needed, it will be moved.

Regards
    Attached Files

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, Kravenn! If you read through this topic, you can see that it is a known bug, and hopefully will be fixed in the next update. If you find a bug with a new update, you can always check the new update topic to see if others are experiencing the same thing.

• Dnor1972
      Dnor1972 commented
      Editing a comment
      I may have found a possible solution for rotating the gift the correct way, put the gift into the storage hut, I did and it was in the correct position.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Dnor1972 Thanks dnor! This last update the gift was made both storable and turnable, so now there should not be a problem doing either.

How cute to get the sweet little couple this morning from Reporter. Great prize Popreach, thanks.

They are visiting Spelling Bee as you can see Click image for larger version

Name:	2D038387-42D4-40D7-8B11-D0FE2629D028.jpeg
Views:	291
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	270642

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Very sweet💖💖💖

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww that’s lovely - Ms Bee looking after everything as always! 😍

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so sweet! I too was really pleased to receive this from Reporter Smurf and have now got a full blown wedding and restaurant reception for afterwards in my village. All inspired by one little bride and groom! 😍

I know this is a couple updates old but I really love the addition of the Pilus’ home Pilulit from the comics -

Click image for larger version  Name:	57104A8B-EAEC-4374-A488-98CD62FFFD9E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	276.7 KB ID:	270651
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 02-21-2021, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Too funny, Alleycattt- we had the same ideas about decorating around it! cosmickitten It’s a super interpretation of a canon item!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it, Now I wish we had a group of Pilulit to place around the castle! I want a huge thriving community of them! We need more!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      So cute👍👍👍

Love this!!!
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

I love the love swing and bride and groom (last year) the new sheep the queen and the pink gorilla which i missed 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 from phillipines! Thanks a lot PopReach !

Spoiler!
      Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

asmurf I was inspired by your fab picture of the bride and groom smurf, to post some pics of my wedding party too. Romance has hit my village hard! 😄🌹❤️🌹 Click image for larger version

Name:	064494CD-FD3E-419E-88D8-A4EACC4D73EC.jpeg
Views:	234
Size:	403.9 KB
ID:	270747Click image for larger version

Name:	F10844C7-ACD4-4ADD-8BCA-161382E6E9EC.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	558.3 KB
ID:	270748

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice pics... that large cup, when was that released? Did I miss it or miss place it lol.

• Artyharry
          Artyharry commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Y3nzid_Raxip thank you. it should be there somewhere! It’s an sb item and in the pic has a smurf stirring the soup. Found it! Towards the top of the decorations list. 😊
          Last edited by Artyharry; 03-25-2021, 12:35 AM.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          Artyharry I found it and I placed it next to my Dmurf making soup... thanks!

Hoping for a nice St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ and Easter 🐣 update this year.

Name:	7A299D58-FA47-46A9-BCA1-008CDDEC0832.jpeg
Views:	235
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	270751

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Y3nzid_Raxip Katica0115 cosmickitten Shhhhh.... don’t tell.... Not a lot of green happening in the next update, as we just had an MV update for Valentine’s Day. 😉 I wonder which area this update will be for? 🤔

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          I won’t say anything...because I don’t know how to use spoiler lol

• Katica0115
          Katica0115 commented
          Editing a comment
          🤭🤫 won’t tell

I am missing one prize in the Enamored Smurf Event, and I discovered it's pretty much unplayable after I incorporated the space expansion. These older events need expandable timers or the number of objects needs to reduce with every land expansion incorporated.

I know the newer events have longer timers and a couple require 15 instead of 20 items.

It's just a bummer trying to cross the entire MV zoomed all the way out and still be unable to tap 20 bouquets in time. I used to play all the events multiple times a day for resources, but the older ones with shorter timers are impossible and frustrating.

Comment

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          The way I've been able to continue to play the old games is by zooming in to like 133%, rather than zooming out. If I know that I've zoomed in to a third of the area, I snake my way through the area to catch them all within the time limit. Dunno if that made sense! I can't see a thing with how my village is zoomed out.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          @FairySia I do similar. I just don't make it in time with that last expansion.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, one reason zooming in helps....each item you find has to be tapped to be collected, well zoomed out that tap area is pretty small so it can take many taps for your touch to register. Zooming in you can collect them quicker.
          The challenges of an expanded village are one reason I’d recommended to players to purchase and play the village events early in their game, before they fully expand. Not always possible I know, some players already have their village expanded when the games are released. It felt like, when Bongfish brought many of these events to the game, that there was a ‘fight’ so to speak between having the event be challenging - had to hustle to win - and having it be winnable - have enough time to find all the items. Sometimes the challenging side won, sometimes the winnable side won.

It is time for a Sneak Peek! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-world-update

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow some lovely things...👍👍👍

The event is called heartbreaker and there are big hearts scattered around the village, 20 heartbreaks are needed to win the game. Unfortunately the game is probably bugged on my device, I could only collect up to 17 and I see no more. The hearts are pretty big so there's no way I could've missed them. Is there a way to solve this?

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          You will need to contact Customer Support, which you can do by clicking the Support button on the upper part of the screen or by clicking this link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
      Working...
      X