Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Lovable Valentine’s Update 2.07.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210214-201332_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	493.4 KB
ID:	270373

Comment

Is anyone else having an issue with Game Center? Since the update, I can’t enable it.

Name:	E3097DDE-1E70-4555-A179-44F03BA4151B.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	270390

Comment

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake are the ‘local saves’ saved via Game Center though? When I’ve had corruption issues in the past, being able to go back in search of a stable village was a blessing that helped minimize how much progress I lost.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      When Apple announced that GC would be discontinued, Bongfish initiated the Smurfy ID and the cloud save on their own servers. This is, of course, in addition to the local saves, which are saved right on your device. If you village gets corrupted, going back on your own device is often the best option. The cloud save on the servers is, of course, the latest save, which you can set for automatic or do it manually. The last save , manual or automatic, can then be loaded onto the device. I am not sure how GC is handling saves now. Because there is the ability to save on the device, on the PopReach cloud, and on GC, things can get confusing because the GC message often pops up asking you to choose, and, to me, it is sometimes unclear what has saved on the GC servers and what has not. I think it is your choice what you choose to do. You can certainly use all the systems and options.

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thx Cupcake and skydiver118. I’ll probably just leave it for now and see what happens on the next update. Just so long as I have local saves, I’m fine. Just wouldn’t want to lose my village. It’s probably a decade old now.

Hi,
    On Feb 12, I opened my lunar new year gift but I would like to rotate it to have 2021 correctly written.
    Could it be possible to add that on a further update ?

To admins : I play on Android and Nokia 6.1
    No idea if it is the best subforum to write that but if needed, it will be moved.

Regards
    Attached Files

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, Kravenn! If you read through this topic, you can see that it is a known bug, and hopefully will be fixed in the next update. If you find a bug with a new update, you can always check the new update topic to see if others are experiencing the same thing.

How cute to get the sweet little couple this morning from Reporter. Great prize Popreach, thanks.

They are visiting Spelling Bee as you can see Click image for larger version

Name:	2D038387-42D4-40D7-8B11-D0FE2629D028.jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	270642

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Very sweet💖💖💖

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww that’s lovely - Ms Bee looking after everything as always! 😍

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so sweet! I too was really pleased to receive this from Reporter Smurf and have now got a full blown wedding and restaurant reception for afterwards in my village. All inspired by one little bride and groom! 😍

I know this is a couple updates old but I really love the addition of the Pilus’ home Pilulit from the comics -

Click image for larger version  Name:	57104A8B-EAEC-4374-A488-98CD62FFFD9E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	276.7 KB ID:	270651
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 02-21-2021, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Too funny, Alleycattt- we had the same ideas about decorating around it! cosmickitten It’s a super interpretation of a canon item!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it, Now I wish we had a group of Pilulit to place around the castle! I want a huge thriving community of them! We need more!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      So cute👍👍👍

Love this!!!
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

I love the love swing and bride and groom (last year) the new sheep the queen and the pink gorilla which i missed 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 from phillipines! Thanks a lot PopReach !

Spoiler!
      Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

asmurf I was inspired by your fab picture of the bride and groom smurf, to post some pics of my wedding party too. Romance has hit my village hard! 😄🌹❤️🌹 Click image for larger version

Name:	064494CD-FD3E-419E-88D8-A4EACC4D73EC.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	403.9 KB
ID:	270747Click image for larger version

Name:	F10844C7-ACD4-4ADD-8BCA-161382E6E9EC.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	558.3 KB
ID:	270748

Comment

Hoping for a nice St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ and Easter 🐣 update this year.

Name:	7A299D58-FA47-46A9-BCA1-008CDDEC0832.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	270751

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          The betas are offline so a St Patrick’s Day update coming? ☘️

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Y3nzid_Raxip Katica0115 cosmickitten Shhhhh.... don’t tell.... Not a lot of green happening in the next update, as we just had an MV update for Valentine’s Day. 😉 I wonder which area this update will be for? 🤔

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          I won’t say anything...because I don’t know how to use spoiler lol

I am missing one prize in the Enamored Smurf Event, and I discovered it's pretty much unplayable after I incorporated the space expansion. These older events need expandable timers or the number of objects needs to reduce with every land expansion incorporated.

I know the newer events have longer timers and a couple require 15 instead of 20 items.

It's just a bummer trying to cross the entire MV zoomed all the way out and still be unable to tap 20 bouquets in time. I used to play all the events multiple times a day for resources, but the older ones with shorter timers are impossible and frustrating.

Comment

• Artyharry
          Artyharry commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel your pain. There are a few events that I never bother with as they are completely impossible with the villages expanded as they are. Whack a weed in the Grove, the ghost one in the MV, the clouds in the MV and it’s always super tight and stressful playing Enamoured Smurf and the presents one too. I play Smurfs because I loathe any computer games that are stressful, involve the need for using your thumbs (how do people do that?!😄), involve mass murder and destruction and basically any against the clock games. Smurfs is my haven of peace and tranquility, much to the scorn of my teens!😂 (having said that, my son has started playing but 🤫 , don’t tell his mates!🤣) I find it maddening I can’t get exclusive items without having a heart attack and don’t get me started on the items you can only win whilst playing sb rounds, so yes, Schtroumpfette, I’m right with you there.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Artyharry the one with the clouds has a 30-second clock. I occasionally find all 8 in time but it's rare.

The ghosts and presents ceased to be enjoyable three expansions ago. Players who have bigger villages, because we've been playing for years, get penalized instead of rewarded. We buy these huts for SB and at some point, the purchases become useless. It's the opposite of a smurfy experience.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re totally right. The old Event timers need to be updated to reflect the latest land expansions.

Enamoured’s 43 seconds in a totally expanded village vs Queen of Hearts 134 seconds is a massive difference.
      Working...
      X