Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfsā€™ Village Lovable Valentineā€™s Update 2.07.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Artyharry I found it and I placed it next to my Dmurf making soup... thanks!

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Y3nzid_Raxip thank you. it should be there somewhere! Itā€™s an sb item and in the pic has a smurf stirring the soup. Found it! Towards the top of the decorations list. šŸ˜Š
    Last edited by Artyharry; 03-25-2021, 12:35 AM.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Nice pics... that large cup, when was that released? Did I miss it or miss place it lol.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    You will need to contact Customer Support, which you can do by clicking the Support button on the upper part of the screen or by clicking this link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• ANh2003
    replied
    The event is called heartbreaker and there are big hearts scattered around the village, 20 heartbreaks are needed to win the game. Unfortunately the game is probably bugged on my device, I could only collect up to 17 and I see no more. The hearts are pretty big so there's no way I could've missed them. Is there a way to solve this?

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, one reason zooming in helps....each item you find has to be tapped to be collected, well zoomed out that tap area is pretty small so it can take many taps for your touch to register. Zooming in you can collect them quicker.
    The challenges of an expanded village are one reason Iā€™d recommended to players to purchase and play the village events early in their game, before they fully expand. Not always possible I know, some players already have their village expanded when the games are released. It felt like, when Bongfish brought many of these events to the game, that there was a ā€˜fightā€™ so to speak between having the event be challenging - had to hustle to win - and having it be winnable - have enough time to find all the items. Sometimes the challenging side won, sometimes the winnable side won.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    @FairySia I do similar. I just don't make it in time with that last expansion.

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    The way I've been able to continue to play the old games is by zooming in to like 133%, rather than zooming out. If I know that I've zoomed in to a third of the area, I snake my way through the area to catch them all within the time limit. Dunno if that made sense! I can't see a thing with how my village is zoomed out.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Dnor1972 Thanks dnor! This last update the gift was made both storable and turnable, so now there should not be a problem doing either.

• Dnor1972
    commented on 's reply
    I may have found a possible solution for rotating the gift the correct way, put the gift into the storage hut, I did and it was in the correct position.

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Wow some lovely things...šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Silver Skyblack and asmurf. šŸ˜Š

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Artyharry this is wonderful. Such a romantic scene

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    very nice wedding !!! my smurfs want to go!

• Cupcake
    replied
    It is time for a Sneak Peek! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-world-update

Leave a comment:

Working...
X