Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Winners Announced to the 'Find All the Smurfy Hearts in this Image' Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest] Winners Announced to the 'Find All the Smurfy Hearts in this Image' Contest!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Contest Valentine's Day 2021 answers.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	337.7 KB
ID:	270670

Winners Announced!

We have three lucky winners to our contest! As you can see from the image above, there are fourteen (14) lovely hearts to be found. Many of you had the right answer, and the winners were chosen at random from those answers. Thanks so much to everyone who participated!

Here's the list!
    - Katica0115 Post #30
    - Chat noir Post #33
    - WeezieB Post #50

Winners, to claim your prize, please PM PopReach and provide your Smurfy ID as well as your Support ID (which is under Settings, then the More tab in your game.)

__________________________________________________ _
    💖 It is time to test your Smurfy powers of observation to help find all the Smurfy love in the village.
    ⁉️ How many hearts do you see?

💖 How to play:
    • Count the number of hearts that you see in this image.
    • Submit your entry as a comment to this topic only using spoiler tags* (see below).
    • Entries submitted elsewhere such as in another thread or topic will not be counted. Entries posted on Facebook will not be counted/accepted.
    • Submit once and once only; multiple guesses/entries may result in disqualification.
    • Please don’t post any images, just the number of hearts.
    • The contest ends on Monday, FEBRUARY 15TH at 12:00 MIDNIGHT PST.
    • To enter the competition you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account.
    • Entries not using spoiler tags will be removed.
    *IMPORTANT: When entering, be sure to use spoiler tags so that your answer will be hidden! Learn how to use them here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-on-the-forum

💖 Prizes:

Three winners will be chosen at random from those who submit correct answers!
    Each winner will receive 250 Smurfberries.

💖 Additional Guidelines:

- Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. If you are a winner, you will PM PopReach directly with the information that they need to award the prize.
    - Please follow the directions of PopReach Employees & the Community Manager, Cupcake.
    - This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to PopReach, Inc. and not to Facebook.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 02-22-2021, 07:07 AM.

Hello! Cupcake I don't know how to use the spoiler tags and when I click on the link you send, it generates this error:

I am waiting to see how they are generated!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	error.JPG Views:	0 Size:	92.6 KB ID:	270189
    Last edited by Skyblack; 02-12-2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Kbeth48
      Kbeth48 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, mine doesn’t work either.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Skyblack Kbeth48 Thanks for letting me know, Skyblack! Somehow, the link got broken but it should work now. Please put your answer in a separate comment so PopReach makes sure to see it!
      Last edited by Cupcake; 02-12-2021, 10:57 AM.

Here is the link

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-on-the-forum

Comment

The number of hearts that I found was
      Spoiler!
      Last edited by FoggySmurf; 02-12-2021, 10:27 PM.

Comment

The number of hearts I found was
        Spoiler!
        . Such a cool contest!
        Playing since Beeline days

Comment

This is a very tricky task, because there are many flowers in the picture, and depending on how you see and count there heart shapes, you can come to the most different results. Here is just one example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	0E060DDF-CEA4-47A4-8857-D3249A02A8ED.jpeg
Views:	526
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	270199

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Moning Sky, I don’t think the contest is that tricky. I think players are meant to count the hearts that they see. I’ll take the word ‘shapes’ out of the description- perhaps that will be clearer.

Spoiler!
          Last edited by Cupcake; 02-12-2021, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi there! Great to have you on the forum, but always make sure to read the rules! In this case, the requirement was to use ‘spoiler tags’. [I have added them for you as this is your first time on the forum.]

I found this many hearts:
          Spoiler!

Comment

God, took me ages to find out how this spoiler is working.........hope I am right^^
            Spoiler!
            Last edited by Hoppeline; 02-12-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              You did it- yay!

Spoiler!

Comment

Spoiler!

Thanks!

Comment

From Cupcake: Insert spoilers correctly, please. You can practice if you go to the link in the Contest Announcement. If you continue to have issues, please write me a Private Message.
                Last edited by Cupcake; 02-12-2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gooby, please redo and check to see that spoilers are inserted correctly.

Spoiler!

Comment

Hello, I do not know how to use spoiler tag, please help

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did it for you on your guess.

• Coco azul
                    Coco azul commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you cupcake!

I don’t know what to do.What do you mean Spoiler?

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your answer needs to be a secret, so you don’t want to spoil the secret by sharing it. Using ‘Spoiler tags’ keep your answer hidden. Please read the contest announcement for the link that has the instructions. Thanks!
                Working...
                X