Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek] Get ready for an out-of-this-world update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sneak Peek] Get ready for an out-of-this-world update!

Click image for larger version

Name:	7D03F792-F548-4E28-B505-0589EC099439.jpeg
Views:	435
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	270872

Coming soon, to a planet your Smurfs know and love!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 02-26-2021, 05:25 AM.

We need Dreamy/Astro Smurf in the MV too.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally Iโ€™m hoping that St Patrickโ€™s Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day etc stop getting entire updates revolving around them like weโ€™ve had happen for the last few years. A nod with some items is fine, but how many versions of the same celebratory items do we really need!!??

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf I totally agree. New festivals from around the world would be far more fun and interesting too.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      asmurf yes!! That is a super smurfy idea๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

wooowwww I already want to see her !!! thanks for this advance !!! I won't be able to sleep thinking how I'm going to rearrange my planet!

Comment

Any news for land expansion?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Please see my comment below, post #10.

The Robot theme is so fun. I hope too it will go to swoof planet and more land expansion is always welcome^^
      Last edited by Hoppeline; 02-26-2021, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        The robot is an EO, and so can be placed anywhere! The update is planet-centric, though.

Yesssssss! I'm the opposite to Y3nzid_Raxip and love the non-holiday themed updates. The Planet is great fun. Will go and clear some "space" now!

Comment

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        haha I'm the same way! I barely change anything with these holiday-themed updates...they're just irrelevant to my memories of the Smurfs since not every episode revolved around a holiday

Finally, another update for the planet! But without a lander expansion, I wouldn't have room to place anything new.

Comment

Oh, Iโ€™m looking forward to this!! Going to the Planet area always makes me smile: Iโ€™m going to have to make room by moving stuff around, pushing back the โ€˜final frontierโ€™....๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ’ฅโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿชโ€ผ๏ธ

Comment

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Chat noir ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฉyes you are so right I feel like you..๐ŸคฉI love to see the swoofs ... they always make me smile with their tangled hair ๐Ÿ˜‚they are so great, ๐Ÿ˜Šnice that the planet gets an Update again๐ŸŽ‰โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’›

A new friend for your Smurfs!

Click image for larger version  Name:	E3C3A833-18F7-4EC5-B72F-4F719EDFE4DB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	246.4 KB ID:	270871

Comment

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ...this Robot ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ....is so cute ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค–๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿคฉ

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          Reminds me of the Iron Giant!

A word about land expansions... We all love a land expansion, but each expansion causes the game to require more and more RAM memory, and the game already requires a lot, so each addition has to be considered carefully. PopReach has given very frequent land expansions, but there is no way that one can be given with every update and still keep the game playable on the current devices. As you all know, PopReach is working on a new โ€˜engineโ€™ for the game, which will help resolve some of the issues. PopReach knows we love more room, that we want a bigger tile limit etc. etc. but these things increase RAM. For those of you who havenโ€™t seen it, hereโ€™s a link to the topic about the new engine: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-village-team

Comment

• Baethan
          Baethan commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake and skydiver118 - Thank you for answering my questions. That was kind of the impression I had as well. I'm not really in need of more space (yet) on the Planet, but maybe with the new engine it will be possible.

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          The last land expansion on the planet was introduced by Bongfish. It was a full-width expansion to the south or bottom of the screen. The area had to be cleared with the bird while using stardust. Also, you had to have 80 swoofs.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Some of that was also to address a glitch with the clearing of space. For some players they could never clear part of the planet because the game said they were maxed out on Swoofs but needed more swoofs to clear the space so you were stuck.

The YouTube Trailer is online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxWOrxhMfgA

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Spoiler!

• Baethan
          Baethan commented
          Editing a comment
          Loving the
          Spoiler!

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Canon items are the best!

I was just thinking the other day that my Swoof planet needs some work so this gives me a reason to do it!

Comment

love the Sci-Fi theme๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค– and it seems there are some cool items in this update! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ›ธ

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DF429FB0-B0CF-49BC-B076-E7A5C8C5CE95.jpeg
Views:	339
Size:	307.0 KB
ID:	270927

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Silver You are right, they have not labeled as EOs, but Iโ€™ll try to start labeling the Sneak Peek images again with the next update.

• Silver
              Silver commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Cupcake. That will be helpful

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              Silver agreed...canโ€™t get excited anymore with sneak peaks.

How do you do spoiler messages agin?, sorry, itโ€™s not something I use. [My Text]

Comment

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment

Square brackets, no spaces
              Last edited by Chat noir; 02-27-2021, 09:15 AM.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
              Y3nzid_Raxip commented
              Editing a comment
              I got it, thank you!
          Working...
          X