Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Sci-Fi Update 2.08.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasonal decorating.

Click image for larger version

Name:	307CAA1A-E7EC-4BAB-A3CF-4B5B5475D34F.jpeg
Views:	291
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	271253

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      happy St. Patrick Day! 🍀🍀🍀

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Hi everyone! There’s a new contest for the Planet! Here’s the link:

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...xciting-prizes

Comment

Name:	F577096B-ED87-431A-BBFF-AA37A0F813FA.jpeg
Views:	235
Size:	412.2 KB
ID:	271708Lilly I wanted to show this off as I love it and has brought some much needed energy to my Planet but I won’t be entering it into the competition as it’s been heavily inspired by amazing Lilly and her fabulous idea for lava flow. Lilly, thank you for your creativity and inspiration. My Planet has been stuck in a rut for years but I’ve had great fun updating it, thanks to an original idea that came from you. 👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️🌋🌋🌋❤️❤️👏👏👏

Comment

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Artyharry That is fabulous! 😀😀 I love the addition of the phoenix’s and the fire. 😍😍 I’m so happy my little idea inspired you for this great lava area on your planet. It is truly amazing and I am quite humbled by your praise. So thank you. 💙 *runs off to view your planet* 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Artyharry
        Artyharry commented
        Editing a comment
        Lilly Haha! I tell you what’s really funny Lilly is that I didn’t realise that it was you! 😂🤦‍♀️🤣. I haven’t been to your planet for a while and hadn’t spotted the lava wonder other than on the forum. Because your name is elongated in my friends’ list with your gift preference, I hadn’t twigged! So funny that I had access on a daily basis to see the fab design but just hadn’t visited. I love your whole village so much. I was recommended to seek you out as you know, because I particularly love the village designs that are realistic. 😊xx

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        That is funny you didn’t realize it was me! 😂 And I love your village as well. 🙂
        And I was? *blinks* well thanks to whoever recommended me. 😊
        I like looking at people’s villages and all the different ideas and ways to do it. 😀

This is so heartening, Artyharry. and Lilly. Thank you (both) for sharing....this is what the forum is about! And you both have amazing displays, by the way - I’m rooting for you, Lilly, to win the contest for this fantastic idea! (Sorry, I was posting this as a comment: don’t know what happened there!)

Comment

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Chat noir ! 💙

• Artyharry
        Artyharry commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Chat noir. Yes it’s lovely connecting with people here. It feels very quiet to how it was when I first joined. I wish more people would post more frequently. I like reading what people have to say and seeing their creativity.

Is there an easter update this year

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Debbles. There should be some information soon.

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay, I love Easter updates

A Sneak Peek for a Smurfy Easter Update is here! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...pping-your-way

Comment

Just bought these two without helmet on the planet from the menu. Is that intentional?

Name:	71ABCBD4-6901-4673-AB58-92375534B1DA.jpeg
Views:	206
Size:	286.1 KB
ID:	272119

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          If a smurf steps in front of Gargotec the animation works, but if a swoof steps in front of Gargotec he becomes invisible, in move mode he becomes visible again.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for reporting this, Morning Sky.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Argh! They are going to suffocate without air! Quick PopReach do something!

Can anyone else no longer find star captains ships? I have him placed and saved smurfberries to buy a ship today but I couldn't find his ships. I tried searching, using the button on his hut, even just going through the structures list (where the rockets are) but nada...

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          MadMermaid Hi there! As mentioned above, this is a known bug and will be corrected in the next update.

As a note, if you want to make sure someone sees a comment, just put the ‘@‘ sign in front of their forum name!

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Having been very busy with real-life issues, I missed these comments from a few days ago. But I think I can clear up most of the questions from Morning Sky. Our friend Skyblack. is from Mexico, and copes pretty well with the forum, being a non-native-English speaker. I’ve noticed that sometimes ‘he’ is transposed for ‘I’ - Spanish (like Latin, from which it mainly derives) does not usually need a personal pronoun before the verb, so ‘when he came back’ and ‘he didn’t have those SBs’ refers to Skyblack returning to the game and finding the Sbs given by Jokey missing. I am full of admiration for people from all over the world who post in this English-speaking forum, and would again recommend an excellent translating tool if help is needed - deepl.com. Oh, and happy holidays to all who are celebrating this weekend!🐣🐥🐇
          Last edited by Chat noir; 04-04-2021, 02:22 AM.

• Skyblack
          Skyblack commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Chat noir first of all I hope you have been able to solve your problems, my smurfs and I send you lots of good energy, thank you very much for the tool, today I used it, I almost always used the Google translator, now I do not know which English to use, British or American? could you help me with that?
          Well, regarding this topic, it has almost no more failures to disappear things, I hope the next update will improve! and thank you very much for understanding my problem!

Skyblack I don’t think it matters whether you use British or American....I think most people on the forum may be American, so why not use that? I’m sorry you have had things disappear, and hope it will improve! And my daughter is slowly recovering from her surgery; thank you for your kind thoughts!

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Chat noir I’m a bit behind on reading the Forum comments so have only just caught up - I’m sorry to hear about your daughter and hope she is on the mend, it’s a stressful time to have any relative in hospital. Same goes to you Schtroumpfette with your MiL and I hope you’re keeping well. 🤗

• Skyblack
          Skyblack commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Chat noir I hope your daughter is doing much better! from here we send you a lot of good vibes so that everything goes very well. Thank you, I will use the American, it seems that my village has stabilized, have a great weekend!

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          cosmickitten. Skyblack. Schtroumpfette. Thank you for your good wishes!
      Working...
      X