Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Sci-Fi Update 2.08.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    cosmickitten. Skyblack. Schtroumpfette. Thank you for your good wishes!

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, Chat noir I hope your daughter is doing much better! from here we send you a lot of good vibes so that everything goes very well. Thank you, I will use the American, it seems that my village has stabilized, have a great weekend!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir I’m a bit behind on reading the Forum comments so have only just caught up - I’m sorry to hear about your daughter and hope she is on the mend, it’s a stressful time to have any relative in hospital. Same goes to you Schtroumpfette with your MiL and I hope you’re keeping well. 🤗

• Chat noir
    replied
    Skyblack I don’t think it matters whether you use British or American....I think most people on the forum may be American, so why not use that? I’m sorry you have had things disappear, and hope it will improve! And my daughter is slowly recovering from her surgery; thank you for your kind thoughts!

Leave a comment:

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Chat noir first of all I hope you have been able to solve your problems, my smurfs and I send you lots of good energy, thank you very much for the tool, today I used it, I almost always used the Google translator, now I do not know which English to use, British or American? could you help me with that?
    Well, regarding this topic, it has almost no more failures to disappear things, I hope the next update will improve! and thank you very much for understanding my problem!

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Having been very busy with real-life issues, I missed these comments from a few days ago. But I think I can clear up most of the questions from Morning Sky. Our friend Skyblack. is from Mexico, and copes pretty well with the forum, being a non-native-English speaker. I’ve noticed that sometimes ‘he’ is transposed for ‘I’ - Spanish (like Latin, from which it mainly derives) does not usually need a personal pronoun before the verb, so ‘when he came back’ and ‘he didn’t have those SBs’ refers to Skyblack returning to the game and finding the Sbs given by Jokey missing. I am full of admiration for people from all over the world who post in this English-speaking forum, and would again recommend an excellent translating tool if help is needed - deepl.com. Oh, and happy holidays to all who are celebrating this weekend!🐣🐥🐇
    Last edited by Chat noir; 04-04-2021, 02:22 AM.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    MadMermaid Hi there! As mentioned above, this is a known bug and will be corrected in the next update.

As a note, if you want to make sure someone sees a comment, just put the ‘@‘ sign in front of their forum name!

• MadMermaid
    commented on 's reply
    Hi member md432, I hope my comment to your post is seen?! Sorry to repeat myself. The same happened for me! I can't find star captain OR his ships! He's still placed on my planet, so he hasn't vanished.. but when I went to buy more star ships today and when I tapped on star captain hut, the banner pops out from the side as expected with press to see what star ships are available - and it takes me to the menu BUT no starships to be seen. In fact even star captain's hut isn't in the huts menu, nor in the specialty smurf menu. I can't find any trace of star ships anywhere!??! Your post is the only one I've managed to find with someone having the same problem as me!!

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Skyblack I don't understand what you mean at all. What means “as this update went wrong” In which game did you get the 4 SB? Who is Joker? Do you mean Jokey? What do you mean by “when he came back in”?

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Skyblack Please fill out a Customer Support ticket if you have not done so already. Make sure you tell them which area of the game this happened in.) You can fill out a ticket by clicking the Support button on the upper part of the screen. This is the link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    Hello. As this update went wrong, yesterday I picked up the joker's gift, he gave me 4SB, I'm happy !! and when he came back in, he didn't have those SBs, nor did joker have the gift! :-(

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    You are right- there is a problem and they have disappeared from the menus. PopReach has been informed and they are investigating.

• md432
    replied
    Can anyone else no longer find star captains ships? I have him placed and saved smurfberries to buy a ship today but I couldn't find his ships. I tried searching, using the button on his hut, even just going through the structures list (where the rockets are) but nada...

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Argh! They are going to suffocate without air! Quick PopReach do something!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for reporting this, Morning Sky.
Working...
X