Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest! Winners Announced!] A Planet Flash Contest! Show us your fantastic Swoofy planet and win Smurfberries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the winners and mentions! All well deserved from a really high standard of entries! πŸ† πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ…

Comment

• Congratulations to all the winners and honourable mentioned !! πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰ πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

Comment

• Eek! How incredibly exciting! 🀩πŸ₯³πŸ₯° I am truly honoured to get an honourable mention amongst such a huge number of amazingly creative and diverse entries. And I have to say I think PopReach were spot on with their First Prize. That ship is amazing. Well done all but especially to @CasperπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Comment

• Thank you for the 3rd place award ...I’m so excited, honored and happy 😊

Comment

• Congrats to all the winners!!! What an awesome contest, thank you PopReach for all the fun!

Comment

• Congrats everyone

Comment

• πŸ˜„congratulations all the winners πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                πŸ¦₯ Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
                🐱

Comment

• PopReach Thank you! And to all winners and honourable mentions - congratulations! Also to some exceptional entries which were not mentioned, for example Lilly. IslandLife. SpeedySmurf. yosinori saitou. taurus. and Skyblack. , who would definitely all have been in my winning list. Difficult choices for the judges!

Comment

• Lilly
                    Lilly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the shoutout. πŸ™‚
                    Congrats to you Chat noir!

• Skyblack
                    Skyblack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you very much Chat noir your planet is really beautiful 😍 well deserved and thank you for your words, to my Smurfs and me, you encourage us a lot !!

• SpeedySmurf
                    SpeedySmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you so much and congrats to you! πŸ€©πŸ‘

• Congratulations to all the winners, as well as the honorable mentions, πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Also to all the contestants because it is the love for our Smurfs that awaken the imagination to create beautiful villages!
                  😍 πŸ₯° 😘

Comment

• WOW.. I really didnt expect it. So many - more - amazing planets to be compared to my starship model. I am just lucky. πŸ™πŸ»

Thanks to PopReach and everyone who made the competition so attractive and inspiring.
                    It shows how we all love this game.

Special shoutout to Eden who inspired me when I made the starship's shadow.

Congrats to all contestants, you are all a winner! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Comment

• Congratulations to the winners and everyone who entered in the contest. So creative! I'm having fun looking at all the entries and enjoying the artistry.

Comment

• congratulations all winners and honorable mentions! and it was great fun to see many creative and beautiful planets from all entries! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›Έβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Comment

• Congratulations to all the winners and also to those who did not win for their beautiful designs. We have rarely had such a consistently high quality of entries in a contest. Thanks for this great event, PopReach!
                          When can the winners expect to be contacted? I already check my private messages several times a day.

Comment

• skydiver118
                            skydiver118 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Morning Sky You may not hear from them until Monday. Support doesn’t tend to work on the weekends.

• Congratulations, everyone!! πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

Comment

• May I ask whether the others have been contacted by PopReach? Because I am still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                          X