Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Easter Update 2.09.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs’ Village Easter Update 2.09.0 is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB5F5DC0-8083-446F-86D8-56D24624C8CB.png Views:	0 Size:	824.2 KB ID:	272208

🐇 An eggcellent update aglow with bright pastels and Easter fun! 🐇

• Pastel Smurf makes her way into the village with her unique Pastel Items!
    • New Premium Village Expansion!
    • New Pastel Princess Smurfette Outfit with Easter Egg Tower Change Station!
    • The Gregorian Wizard squeaks into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help your Smurfs build the Easter Glow Tower Wonder!
    • Many new Easter items to decorate with!"

Here is the teaser link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIf-QSa1n2w

Note: The description of Pastel Smurf’s hut mentions a paint pack. This release does not have those colours, but they should be released next update.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 03-23-2021, 01:12 PM.

I like paster smurf she is very adorable and cute!

​​and many cute items (I will not tell this for the sake of the eggciting surprise)!

💗💗🐣🐤🍪🍰🌸🌼🌻🌈💗
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-03-23-20-13-20.png
Views:	516
Size:	323.8 KB
ID:	272227 I love the new wonder.....cant wait to see it finished.
      I read there is a new colour. Any idea how to find it!? Many thanks :-)
      Last edited by Hoppeline; 03-23-2021, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Why does the description say she comes with a new paint pack?

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky Please read the announcement and my comment 3.3. There was supposed to be a paint pack, but it did not make it into the update. The description of the hut was not changed to reflect the paint pack change.

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake Smurfette is busy with all of smurf.I guess it's time to move on and find their own girlfriend 😂😂😂

iOS is live now

Comment

Hello! something weird is happening with the update, help!
        since I updated, I wanted to enter my game and I log out 3 times, I just close the app, when I was finally able to enter, I bought the expansion, bought some balloons, saved and left, when I re-entered, I do not respect those changes I made, I collected my SBs of my wonders, and re-closed and re-opened !! or surprise I do not save changes and they followed the SB in wonders, but I see that it is only in the village, it is not saving changes and it is closing the app !!!

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Skyblack sorry you’re having problems, hope it all clears up quickly. Could you just tell me if you’re on IOS or Android, please?

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Google pushed out a very faulty update earlier today that caused quite a number of apps to crash. See if you've downloaded the bugfix they pushed out a couple hours later.

• Skyblack
          Skyblack commented
          Editing a comment
          hopefully yes Chat noir, it really scared me when I saw the changes, for a second I thought "Corruption" but I think it's not that, it's the update, I'm on Android, and Schtroumpfette Thank you!! comments that if it's the update, I checked and I have not yet received the correction of errors, I will be pending!
          @paracaidista118 thank you, if that correction does not arrive, I will do what you tell me!
          Smurfs afternoon everyone !!
          Last edited by Skyblack; 03-23-2021, 03:29 PM.

I LOVE THE COSTUME,PASTEL SMURF AND THE EGG TOWER WONDER!! PopReach you really effort this update! MORE FEMALE FUN! MORE EASTER TREATS!
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

The Gregorean Wizards Castle does not give double XP as announced in the description, even though the two items are right next to each other.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F025816E-4576-4C82-ABE1-99BA447FDB91.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	170.3 KB ID:	272238
          Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-23-2021, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ll report it.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Cupcake

I love so many of the items in this update, but I think my very favorite is the Smurf in the pink bunny costume! I have decided to have a Easter wedding in my village and I’m marring him off to the Smurf in the pink gorilla costume from the last update (another one of my favorite items)!

Name:	AA75B73E-1482-46BA-866B-F48F458BF3C2.jpeg
Views:	497
Size:	351.7 KB
ID:	272244

The Pink Pastel Smurf looks like he might be objecting to the marriage, this wedding could take some time, hopefully my pastor can get some food at the wedding reception, he is looking a little thin
          Last edited by Purple!; 03-23-2021, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            So smurfy 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽😍

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            love the skelton priest😄😄😄

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Cute couple... I left ‘em a wedding gift! 🎁💝😉
            Last edited by cosmickitten; 03-24-2021, 02:05 PM.

So pleased to get the MV expansion. It’s cleaned me out of sbs, so I’m going to have to be patient for the rest, but really looking forward to getting that hut and having fun with the pastel theme. Nice one PopReach. Thank you! 🤩🐰🐣💐

Comment

Thank you for the land expansion, PopReach . But now we badly need an increase of the tile limit.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              a great suggestion👍👍👍

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              strongly agreed!

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is asked for about as often as a ‘dig all’ on the mountain. But PERSONALLY, given the Back in Time bug issues it may not be a good thing to happen until after the game is successfully ported to the new engine. Speculation is that the BIT bug is caused by a delay in writing the memory of the game...the game doesn’t save the latest state of your game properly. Then when you reopen it the game gets ‘lost’ and reverts to the last good save, thus causing players to lose progress (or purchases).

Since adding tiles increases the game memory then maybe thinking about doing that is something that should come once the game is ported to the new engine and is stable after the move.

Name:	Screenshot_2021-03-24-07-39-28.png
Views:	479
Size:	637.5 KB
ID:	272250

Comment

• Racoon
              Racoon commented
              Editing a comment
              Hoppeline I love your village

• Hoppeline
              Hoppeline commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you^^

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              What an adorable easter corner!

It looks like it is Easter chocolate picnic time in the Village! [Gorilla doesn’t look too sure about it, though....]

Click image for larger version  Name:	3D61813C-D221-461B-ABEB-31F45528FE0A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	208.3 KB ID:	272262

Comment

• Hoppeline
              Hoppeline commented
              Editing a comment
              Very cute picknick plancket....

• Racoon
              Racoon commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe pink gorilla know that the cake isn't real and made of wood 😂😂

More space in The Village!! Sorry, gotta do it... The Happy Dance is back!! 💃🏻

Comment

• Racoon
              Racoon commented
              Editing a comment
              This is epic! 😂😂

• HappySmurf
              HappySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              💃🏼💃🏼⭐️💃🏼👏🏻💃🏼🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Yes 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼🤩🤩💃🏼💃🏼⭐️💛💃🏼🤩great 🙏🏻👍🏻me too...💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼🙏🏻🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💃🏼🤩💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

• SolipsismSmurf
              SolipsismSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              eventually there will be so much space in the main village, you’ll need a microscope when you zoom out :O

So a weird think happen on my mountain...yesterday I placed most of my items into storage including wonders to start redecorating and today all of that stuff is right back where it originally was as if I didn’t put them away.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Skyblack Please fill out a Customer Support ticket with PopReach. Also, before you leave an area, collect your XP with Fireman, even if he shows ‘Nothing to collect’. This may trigger a ‘save’.

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Skyblack before you leave an area or the game, please click on the gear in the lower right corner of the screen, go to Settings/My Account/ Cloud Save/ Save. This will help not to loose your progress.
              Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-26-2021, 11:45 AM.

• Skyblack
              Skyblack commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello Cupcake and Morning Sky, thank you very much for your help, will send the ticket and I will use the firefighter, as they tell me, right now what I do and it has worked for me, is that as soon as I close the app, I go to the configuration I immediately delete the cache .
              have a smurf weekend!

Hi all- this is just an FYI post...

I just opened my game and before I could do so, these two screens popped up regarding GC. After getting through them and opening my game, I went to my in-game account settings, and my GC switch had automatically been turned to ‘on’. If you want to play with GC on, you are fine, but if you don’t want GC to connect with SV, you will probably have to turn it to the ‘off’ position manually.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C65FAE14-5CD0-47D7-82C3-62141E3D4CE6.png Views:	0 Size:	921.4 KB ID:	272338
            Click image for larger version  Name:	1631D7B9-AEC9-4A6B-ADBA-669ED86A23FB.png Views:	0 Size:	867.4 KB ID:	272339

Comment

• Skyblack
              Skyblack commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the information
          Working...
          X