Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek!] Get ready for a medieval Mountain update filled with magic and fortune!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we get the missing Pastel Paint Pack in this Update Cupcake?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Not this update, I’m afraid...

The new update is great....will fixes for game freezing a crashes be addressed?!!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      This will not/ cannot be addressed until the new engine is ready. Read about that here:

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-village-team

• Livi Smurf
      Livi Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake thank you for sharing that post. It is good to hear that the developers are aware of the issue. The fix cannot come soon enough! I’m a daily player and my game is installed on a new iPad I bought last year. Yet it ALWAYS crashes or freezes at least once when I open it. I am not exaggerating. I love this game, I support in-app purchases.... but it really tests my patience. 😭

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand and agree! 🌸

I love fortune smurf and I'm glad to see him 9n the latest update,it's been a year when He was added in the game. The fairy tree are so magical,but the lion king is so.. unrelated for the smurf. Sorry,but the last space update my swoof looks like star wars,last valentines alice in wonderland and now lion king. The Smurf Village is not a village anymore,I have an idea,will the developer rename the game? Like The Smurf's World?
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

I agree, I think Bongfish should stick to the Smurfs cartoons, rather than move sideways into other comics. I shall not be placing this lion in my village.

Comment

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        asmurf Yes. The lion is perfect for circus themed items,but it is totally unrelated to the smurf,but let's give him a chance

Sneak peek for today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6FDE7857-59F8-42C2-9BD7-5607994AA214.jpeg
Views:	343
Size:	310.7 KB
ID:	272774

Comment

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake Can I place that in mountain? The theme is better to join with sir hefty and many other smurfy knight. We sure have many castles,like king smurf,and many castle EOs,and finally a small castle that's fit for my mountain fairytale.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        This is an EO, so I think that you will be able to place it anywhere other than the planet.

Are the items shown in the teasers all EOs?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, they are. Hopefully this will change next Sneak Peek....

One question are popreach introducing a dig all.option like they did with the island and diving.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Not this time, debbles.

Well I contacted support, it’s seems the Easter EO items have disappeared from my mountain...not sure why this is happening. It happened on my island with the race car items. I’m starting to regret making purchases.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        How long ago did you buy the Easter items, and when did they disappear?

The update is live and here’s the link! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...e-for-download

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X