Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek!] Get ready for a medieval Mountain update filled with magic and fortune!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple!
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    How long ago did you buy the Easter items, and when did they disappear?

• Cupcake
    replied
    The update is live and here’s the link! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...e-for-download

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Well I contacted support, it’s seems the Easter EO items have disappeared from my mountain...not sure why this is happening. It happened on my island with the race car items. I’m starting to regret making purchases.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Wishful Smurf 😂😂😂 Too funny! [The Lannisters would have a heart attack if their lion looked this friendly!]

• Wishful Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I kinda like it. My first thought was The Lannister Lions from Game of Thrones...which isn’t Smurfy, but I kinda like him.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    This is an EO, so I think that you will be able to place it anywhere other than the planet.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Not this time, debbles.

• debbles smurf
    replied
    One question are popreach introducing a dig all.option like they did with the island and diving.

Leave a comment:

• Racoon
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake Can I place that in mountain? The theme is better to join with sir hefty and many other smurfy knight. We sure have many castles,like king smurf,and many castle EOs,and finally a small castle that's fit for my mountain fairytale.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, they are. Hopefully this will change next Sneak Peek....

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Are the items shown in the teasers all EOs?

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I understand and agree! 🌸

• Livi Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake thank you for sharing that post. It is good to hear that the developers are aware of the issue. The fix cannot come soon enough! I’m a daily player and my game is installed on a new iPad I bought last year. Yet it ALWAYS crashes or freezes at least once when I open it. I am not exaggerating. I love this game, I support in-app purchases.... but it really tests my patience. 😭

• Cupcake
    replied
    Sneak peek for today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6FDE7857-59F8-42C2-9BD7-5607994AA214.jpeg
Views:	342
Size:	310.7 KB
ID:	272774

Leave a comment:

Working...
X