Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Medieval Magic Mountain update 2.10.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does the Android update come out? Mine normally updates 1-2 days later automatically but I tried updating manually for the first time today.... but not working lol

Comment

• md432
      md432 commented
      Editing a comment
      Update: it updated for me!!! Idk what happened i think you were right Cupcake something was wrong with the store the other day

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Glad you were able to download! 🎉

• Skyblack
      Skyblack commented
      Editing a comment
      A little late my comment, but ... good that you already have the update! Wii

The artist has outdone themselves with the new phoenix wonder on the mountain 😍

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he’s nice, but I am a little disappointed that I don’t seem to be able to select an earlier stage: I liked the baby Phoenix!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir Unfortunately, none of the wonders with companion items have the ability to select a stage. Good thing he is lovely all grown up!

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake. Oh well, at least I’ve got his little cousin on the Planet!

Will our forum banner not be updated this time?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully it will change soon...

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Too bad, it's still Easter time here in the forum! But there are pictures on FB that match the version. Will FB be prioritised by PopReach?

IMPORTANT! Pease make sure you check Reporter on April 20th! You will receive 5 Smurfberries on 20th to make up for the new Wonder not giving Smurfberries this update (it will be fixed in the next update.)

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      I even got 6 berries

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      So either all get 6 or those that have upgraded reporter will get 6. One or the other.

The last time there were a large number of berries awarded people either got 10 or 12

I’m going to have to apologise to my friends for not gifting. Cupcake will remember that in August last year I lost my game for 5 weeks after laying some coaster tracks (the Rollercoaster update). So this evening I was rearranging, and adding to and moving those tracks..... and my game is now again impossible to access.
    I’ve just put in a ticket to Support, and can only hope they can help. Sorry!

Comment

• Skyblack
      Skyblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Chat noir what unfortunate news about your village, I hope you will recover it soon !!!

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Those darn roller coaster tracks. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Here’s to hoping they can fix it quickly. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir heck, I hope you get your village back soon! What a ‘mare! I do feel for you. 😔

I notice the Fire Sale icon is live today

but when I tap on it I get this

is this an error at PopReach’s end Cupcake or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      That means that the sale will be live in 17 hours and 49 minutes.

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool, thanks Cupcake!

A new FLASH SALE is on the way. Look for it soooooon!

Click image for larger version  Name:	995A4D71-094E-4CF5-884F-28F070F6A61B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	200.2 KB ID:	273266
    Last edited by Cupcake; 04-28-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake According to Facebook there was going to be a Flash Sale for 3 days with different items being offered each day? I’ve only seen one Sale - is that correct or are there more coming?

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      To the best of my knowledge, no more are coming this weekend; it was basically on the 29th, depending on your time zone. The post on FB was incorrect. My understanding is that Flash Sales last for 24 hours (at least for now!)

I loved the banner!!!

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally it has changed 👍🏽

Who would like a Sneak Peek at the upcoming update?
    https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...r-mother-s-day

Comment

Don’t forget to check Reporter May 1 even though he doesn’t have the sign over his head!

Comment

The Smurfy Mother’s Day update is going live (initially in the Android stores)!
        Here is the update topic: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
        X