Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Medieval Magic Mountain update 2.10.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs’ Village Medieval Magic Mountain update 2.10.0 is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	B653C59F-69B3-423E-A58F-5058A9639C06.jpeg Views:	49 Size:	242.3 KB ID:	272842

A medieval update filled with magic and fortune!

• Fortune Teller Smurf makes his way to the Mountain! Place his hut to unlock the exclusive Fortune Finder Village Event!

• New Premium Mountain Expansion!

• New Fortune Teller Smurfette Outfit and Crystal Ball change station!

• The fortune teller Esmerelda slips into Mega Mystery Boxes!

• Help your Smurfs hatch the Fiery Phoenix Wonder!

• Many new Medieval items to decorate with!

AND MORE SPACE ON THE MOUNTAIN!

Here is the link to the YouTube trailer:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wx89R...ature=youtu.be

Fixes in this update!
    • As part of the legacy issue fixes, PopReach has fixed this list of items that should be yielding 2xXP when they have companion items: The VIP hospital and ambulance, Princess Savina and Dame Barbara, the Gregorian Wizard’s Castle with the Gregorian Wizard.
    • The following items missing from menus have been added: Pastel Smurf's Hut , Star Captain Smurf's Hut and the spaceships, Safari Smurf’s hut.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 04-16-2021, 04:36 PM.

Lots of lovely new space on the Mountain... 😁🎉🎊

Happy Dance Time!

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes 👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤩🤩🤩thank you popreach 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼🙏🏻🙏🏻😀🤩

I have just received an invisible item in the new village event on the mountain. In the storage it is shown as "knitted lamp" but without picture.

Click image for larger version  Name:	24A1B3D0-6B1B-4B8E-B7FD-F07D9C3BAD11.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	86.7 KB ID:	272884

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, this prize should not be in the game and hopefully will be removed or replaced at some time in the future..

I just opened my game and I have the update on my Kindle. My hubby's i{ad does not show the update yet! YAY!!!!!! My Kindle updated by itself overnight without any problems! I am excited.

Comment

No place to add new bridges with the land expansion.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        That is correct.

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        bridges ( and railroad tunnels ) should be placed at the expanded areas!!

Hi everyone! Please note that if you win the blank prize from Fortune Teller’s game, it is best to place it (it will be blank) and then immediately store or delete it so you don’t have an unusable square. This will be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Apparently the new wonder does not give SB but XP 😳

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          As it should give an SB, until the bug is fixed PopReach will be adding extra berries to Reporter’s rewards to compensate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210414_160706.png
Views:	926
Size:	624.2 KB
ID:	272900

Comment

I really like the mushroom wizzard and sheep. Hopefully its just a bug with the new wonder...

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            It is indeed a bug- see comment 7.1 above!

anyone else able to expand land twice? i was able to buy two land expansions, at 50 sb each.. hmmmm

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
            SolipsismSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky great!! i was hoping it wasn’t a glitch

• Hoppeline
            Hoppeline commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, what a nice surprise

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I found the same, but I just figured I had forgotten to buy a previous one.
            Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 04-16-2021, 01:29 PM.

Absolutely delighted with this update and more space on the mountain too! Yay for decorating.❤️ Please, please, please may we have an increase in the path allowance? I’ve never liked bare rock or the white fake snow on the mountain so mine is covered in grass and snow. I’ll never manage to decorate the new expansion with either unless the allowance is increased. I’ve extracted every possible spare path tile already. I don’t want to start dismantling things! Pretty, pretty please!

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            cosmickitten No timeline yet...

• Artyharry
            Artyharry commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake thanks for explaining about the memory load. I do use the giant grass squares but I soften the edges with smaller ones. It’s the snow that uses up a lot as they are small and I texture it with snow flurries and footprints too. It doesn’t help that every inch of my planet is covered in blue, orange or purple tiles and some of my Grove and village has coloured grass. Don’t get me wrong, I love the expansions but I’m sad to think I may have to change the basic design of my different areas, now that I’m struggling so badly with the limit. But I do understand the issue.

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Large snow tiles are long overdue, either that or make the snow more ‘realistic’. I hate the cold flat blinding white look that we have now. Problem with the large grass tiles too is that they are so angular and difficult to fit in on the Mountain. ‘Edging’ tiles would be amazing. Maybe with the new engine... 😬🤞

I noticed one more bug:
          On the island, the smurfberry bird does no longer recognise the berry of the Lunar Dragon Wonder, so it has to be collected by hand.

Name:	CB699336-BD8F-4BB8-A9D3-AD588F0EE4B6.jpeg
Views:	863
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	272915

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            The point of submitting tickets is that the more people that voice an issue the more likely it will be addressed. As you may have noticed many bugs go unaddressed, and there is little to no interaction on the Forum via the dev team - so posting something here on the Forum is obviously not the same as reporting it to their Customer Service / the developer.

Cupcake already goes above and beyond for this community.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that the updates are released in too rapid a succession, so that diligence suffers and more and more bugs go undetected before release. The goal should really be to present the users with a perfect game. More intensive contact with the community here, as exemplified by Bongfish, is something I sorely miss. Actually, the developers should be much more present, especially in this forum, to pick up on everything.

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            I agree that updates are being released too quickly, often when bugs are detected they are unable to be fixed in time. That is why it is important to submit tickets when you see an issue. If something goes unnoticed by the majority of players it will obviously fall down the priority list.

Hopefully devs will have more time for bug fixes (and to join the community) once this major overhaul is complete.

My Smurfs are having a super awesome honey celebration in the center of my main village, the honey collector is working overtime! Unfortunately no one told Smurfette it wasn’t a costume party, I have a feeling she is going to be on that dance floor alone!

Name:	5257872B-48E8-48D3-AA3E-CB5A668E7E51.jpeg
Views:	796
Size:	331.5 KB
ID:	272965

Comment

• Artyharry
            Artyharry commented
            Editing a comment
            IslandLife 😂🥳

• Artyharry
            Artyharry commented
            Editing a comment
            Purple! I do love bees! Hate honey sadly but bees are just fab creatures. Loving your bee homage here. 🐝

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            I love this💛💛💛🐝🐝🐝💛💛💛🐝🐝🐝

Has anyone noticed the target where we tap the crystal ball objects in Fortune Teller's event is in an odd place compared to other events?

Name:	Screenshot_20210416-011426_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	807
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	272972Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210416-012310_Smurfs' Village.jpg
Views:	780
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	272973

Comment

• Artyharry
            Artyharry commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s taken a little while to get used to a new event but I just stab for the balls and it seems to work. Not as tricky as some other event games, but thank heavens the timer is generous. I think PopReach have listened to our moans about games like Enamoured and Whack a Weed not having anywhere near enough time. Oh I do hate a stressful smurfy game! 😂

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Artyharry, what messes me up is if I play the new event before I play Grouchy's egg hunt. I find myself tapping too high on the eggs. So I guess I need to remember to play the new even last, and yes, the extra time is nice.

I was able to obtain all the event rewards but I am unsure what the all black smurf represents. Can anyone fill me in.
          Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 04-16-2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            AlleycatttSmurf Thanks for this!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
            Y3nzid_Raxip commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you...I thought it might be a magical shadow, but since my vision isn’t the best I was like is it a ninja 🥷.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
            Y3nzid_Raxip commented
            Editing a comment
            That was a cute episode...I just wish you the rewards was a bit more like the episode. No white eyes and maybe a jokey gift box, not sure what the item is in front of him unless it’s a tree branch.
        Working...
        X