Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.0.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.0.1 is live and available for download!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smur...399648212?mt=8

What's New in Version 1.5.0.1

Performance improvements and bug fixes

The christmas archways aren't back:-(...so have to contact Beeline again to get the berries back. I would have appreviated to get the archways back...very frustrating

Comment

I still have two Smurfettes on the mountain.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        1100 XP from Princess Smurfette for one Smurf now.

Spelling Bee - do you know if there's any information about a fix for the crash that happens when trying to travel between different parts of the village. Most often, it takes 1-2 crashes before I can move about.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        The only info I have is that they are working on it still and this was not something that was addressed in this bug fix update.

• MarkusM
        MarkusM commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Spelling Bee. I know that there must be a lot for the developers to do and that they can't do everything at once. Just the fact of knowing that they're working on it is good to know.

Claudia is right.......Christmas archways are not back........

Comment

Going to check this out now.

Comment

One FB site downplays the Xmas archway mess up, saying this bug fix was more for the timer issue, yeah right, well they should not have focused the attention then around the archways comming back in this fix. Anyhow I can't find the Xmas archways anywhere, Spelling Bee when you get a chance are you able to clarify the archway thing please.

Comment

The cupcakes still disappear. So disappointing.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              The cupcakes disappearing was something never meant to be fixed in this update. The main goals of this bug fix were the timers and the Archways.

Hi guys, I don't exactly know what's going on with the Archways not being in the bug fix. I've asked the studio and I'm waiting to hear what's going on. When I do, I'll let everyone know.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
              DCMURFY1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thankyou Spelling bee, we appreciate your help.

Spelling Bee you work so hard. SV peeps are a demanding bunch. Thanks for always listening and trying to help clarify things for us.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              You guys know I always try to be here for you, but I'm about to call it a night because I have dinner and a movie planned. I hope you and everyone else had/have a happy V-Day too!

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              Enjoy your dinner & movie . Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Spelling Bee. Have you heard if the planet critter storage issue (only giving xp every 24hrs instead of 12hrs) has been fixed in this update?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              I have not yet heard back on if the 24 hour was intentional or a bug, so I doubt any changes were made to it in this update.

• Caro
              Caro commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok. Thanks. It would be weird if it was intentional though, because it is short changing us a lot of xp.

Have a nice Valentine's evening Spelling Bee!

Comment

Spelling Bee, I want to know exactly what this update will fix for us! I read the timer issue but I don't understand what you mean, can you explain me with simple words? And what's the meaning of archway? Is it on the Planet for the river? If someone can explain me that, if someone can speak french for explain me, you will be welcome for help me. Happy Valentine's Day! Joyeuse Saint-Valentin!

Comment

Hi Pikkoro.
                The 'timer issue' was a problem making crops ripen at the wrong time. It is fixed now .
                The 'archway' was a Christmas archway that we could buy for Smurfberries during the Christmas update. Because we spent SB on it, it should not have disappeared when the other temporary Christmas decorations disappeared. It is not clear how Beeline will fix the archway problem because it was not fixed in this 'bug fix' update.

Comment

• Pikkoro359
                  Pikkoro359 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Big thank you for your explanation Caro, now it's clear hihi! I didn't meet problem with timer and I don't buy this archway ^^
                  Thank you very much! Merci beaucoup!

Beeline Support replied to my ticket saying: "We apologize for the delay in getting back to you, and thank you for your patience, We can now resend the Archways to your device. The archways should appear shortly in a gift box in your village. Please ensure you have a strong internet connection."

But I got invisible Archways in gift boxes from "someone" and I didn't place them in my village. But it was yesterday and I didn't have the Update. I don't know what whould have happened If I whould have had it.
                Last edited by Morning Sky; 02-15-2014, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Morning. Please re-contact Customer Support if you have not done so already and they'll be able to resend them to you now that you have updated.

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, Spelling Bee! I received the Archways today in one of my villages in all areas, but in the second village only in the Main village but not on Island and Mountain. I allready wrote it to the Support. I hope I will receive the lost archways in my second village on the Island and the Mountain too.
              Working...
              X