Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek] Look who's coming to the Grove in time for Mother's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake thank you! Yeah, I don't imagine it's easy. There's nearly eleven years of game code to get through.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    No word. It is a massive undertaking. I will let everyone here know once I hear anything.

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Cupcake is there any update on when the new engine will be ready? It's been well over a year that Android cannot exit the game properly four days per week (midnight Sunday morning through Tracker's exit Wednesday night). It would be wonderful if we didn't have to leave our games open in the background or force close.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    The Smurfy Mother’s Day update is going live (initially in the Android stores)!
    Here is the update topic: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...e-for-download

Leave a comment:

• Racoon
    replied
    Update is live!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    The Smurf is revealed in post #4 above. There are no further details yet.

• Racoon
    commented on 's reply
    Probably she was the mother of smurfette dragon princess outfit so when they came out I will place them next on that pink Dragon

• Racoon
    replied
    Love the Dragon family eo and the smurf with a flowers and the grove wonder! But can you reveal who smurf will come to the grove and what his feature is in store for us. Please I want to see

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    cosmickitten Yes, now that I look more closely, it does have a pinkish hue.... 🤣🤣🤣

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Ohhhhhhhh wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwow will you look at that??? A dragon that’s PINK!! A PINK dragon!!! Did I mention that it’s pink?? And that it’s a dragon?? That’s made my day, my month, my year... 😍💕

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    It’s an EO, so can be placed anywhere but the Planet. Just remember, not all EOs in an update are designed specifically for the update area.

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, this is a beautiful Wonder!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Eh, not too shabby …but not a grove item.

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Art work looks really good on this piece

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    I love that this is just a regular looking Smurf!
Working...
X