Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​​​​​​​Smurfs’ Village Mother’s Day update 2.11.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​​​​​​​Smurfs’ Village Mother’s Day update 2.11.0 is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	893A8434-F3CF-4986-99D6-A01A77FE79AA.png Views:	0 Size:	815.5 KB ID:	273429

🌼 A smurfy update filled with Baby Smurf and Mother's Day love! 🌼

• Baby Smurf crawls into the Grove! Place exclusive baby items near his hut to increase XP rewards from roaming Baby Smurf!

• New Pajama Costume for Gargamel Exclusive Offer!

• The Smoogle Balloon soars into Mega Mystery Boxes!

• Help your Smurfs discover Mother Nature's Secret Garden Wonder!

• Many new Mother's Day items to decorate with!

Here is the link to the youtube trailer:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvAIAebVaY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fixes for the following known issues are still pending. Thank you for your patience.

- The Wonder from 2.10 is not giving the weekly Smurfberry reward. PopReach will compensate for this by increasing the Smurfberries that Reporter gives and it will be fixed in the next update.

- The timer for that Wonder may not be accurate and is under investigation.

- The Smurfberry Bird on the island no longer collects the berry from the Lunar Dragon Wonder. This is also under investigation.

- There is still a blank prize in Fortune Tellers game.

- The paint pack will not be introduced at this time.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 05-05-2021, 09:26 AM.

Looks good! Any sign of the pastel paint pack left over from Easter in this Update?? 😬

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops! Forgot to mention that above. I’ll put it in.

I like that baby smurf will crawl on the grove! Most update features home based smurf,now good that baby crawl and his hut features xp bonus each near items which is a new taste on the same old updates,I love the update so far. The art,the feature,the addition. I just hope the pending bugs will be addressed next update(s)
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

YouTube trailer is online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvAIAebVaY

Comment

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        For a moment there I thought I saw the Animal Sanctuary, but it’s not, is it? Just a bunch of raccoons, nice though they are. I’d like them in my Grove!……if I ever get my game back.

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Chat noir i thougt too 😂😂 Hopefully it's not an EO

Update is live for IOS. 😁

Comment

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! 😃
        *runs off to update*

The pink dragon is mine... 😆😍🐉💕

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Perfect💖💖💖💖

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha! I love this!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        🐲💕Sooo pinky pink💕🐲👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👏🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Is anyone else missing Jokey in the Grove and in the Mountains since the update? I tried very hard in both areas, seems like Jokey is off for getting presents for all moms in the world. 🤷🏻‍♂️
      Also the Phoenix is still not giving Smurfberties. I thought it should be fixed in this update. 🤔

Comment

• Mac_Keck
        Mac_Keck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Cupcake, I just saw there was a bugfix update. After that both Jokey’s came back 😃 By the way: my wife had the same issue. We use the coloring mode to find him, works the same then the „tile pathway move mode“ I guess.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mac_Keck the first thing I do anytime I have any smurfs missing is to reboot the game. Force quit it and get it to reopen from the ‘Gargamel chasing a smurf’ page...that usually resolves it. Grandpa and Papa and sometimes Smurfwillow go missing and rebooting brings them back.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad he’s back, Mac!

Huge thanks to John from PopReach. support for working on my missing village and restoring it to me - just got it today! I’m very grateful - I’ve never done so much unnecessary housework in my life as I have these last 10 days…Saved By The Smurfs!

Comment

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for these kind messages! And to my smurf-friends who have been sending messages and/or leaving gifts: a delight to pick up all those little parcels today!

• Artyharry
        Artyharry commented
        Editing a comment
        Superb news! Such a relief for you. 😊

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just thinking of you, hoping you would get your village back. So happy for you. 🤗

I have an update 2.11.1 labeled bug fixes. Is this correct? I don’t see anything on the forum about it.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that is correct. It is briefly mentioned in 7.2.

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay thanks! 🙂

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        I think PopReach fixed the ads issue,some of the iOS users had said the caravan has a bug,you don't have to watch an ad,and you can always play the pick a card game without watching ad. I guess it was also one of the fix,for Android the ad issue are not affecting the game.

Ok, sorry but I’m going to be a negative nelly... Instead of these updates, can the devs please fix this game? I just spent 45m decorating only to lose all of it to the no save bug. I then went in and redid it all only for it to happen again! Stop giving us new sheep, and fix this game.

edit: just had to restore from backup because although it didn’t save my decorating, it saved the deduction of hundreds of smurfberries I used when decorating... and now it’s prompting me to open an endless chain of ‘empty’ gifts! This is really starting to spoil the joy for me.
      Last edited by Trinity; 05-07-2021, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Oof I’m sorry for your hassle😣😣😣

I am in total agreement about focus being on fixes, hopefully this will all be resolved along with the platform transfer or whatever it is.

In the meantime it may help if you do continuous cloud saves while decorating. Like every couple of minutes. This has worked well for me and a few others. But unfortunately it does not work for everyone😣

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I find that collecting XP with Fireman (or whatever) after I have decorated generally seems to work, even if there is no XP to collect. That in conjunction with constant manual saves...

💕👏🏻💕👏🏻💕👏🏻💕🙏🏻🙏🏻💕🙏🏻Thank you popreach for new smoogle time💕🙏🏻🙏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻👏🏻😚
      Click image for larger version

Name:	0DDBD067-4047-42D6-B5BA-EBF3836566D6.jpeg
Views:	602
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	273510 ...🙏🏻🤩💕💕💕💕💕💕realy realy cute this new smoogel balloon ride💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🤩

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        I love Smoogles😍😍😍

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        I love you smoggle village! Please PopReach add a smurf in a smoggle costume so happy smurf can have more of these lovable critters

💛💚🤩🤩💛🌼🌼💚💛...and Baby Smurf in the groove too....💛💚🌼 🤩🤩Click image for larger version

Name:	76EE3D9D-0D17-4BAC-ACC6-668496AEAF7D.jpeg
Views:	602
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	273512
      ...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🌳🌳🐤👍🏻🐤👍🏻🌳🌳🐤👏🏻😀🐤🐤👏🏻especially the little ducklings👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻🐤🌳🌳🐤👍🏻👏🏻🐤👍🏻👏🏻😀🐤👏🏻🌳

Comment

Adorable....

Comment

Hi all! It’s three days I cannot play my daily videos (for my surf berries) or the videos with the caravan. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, Wendy! Please see skydiver118 ‘s response below.

There is an issue with the ad provider that Popreach is working to fix. As soon as we know more we can share it but right now all I know is that Popreach is working with the ad provider to get the videos working right.

Comment

Working...
          X