Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​​​​​​​Smurfs’ Village Mother’s Day update 2.11.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if I am posting on the right page.. so the problem is, none of my ads(the 'video hut' and the 'traveler smurf's caravan') are working right now, does anybody know how to fix this? When I click it, it says there are 'No videos available' , and says it could be cause by a shortage of RAM, the device type, or unstable internet connection. But my phone has enough storage space, and my device has nothing to do with it (I was able to play ads before), and my internet connection is fast and good. I've tried turning off and on my device, but it still doesn't work. Please help me..

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the forum! One place to look for problems is the newest update topic- in this case, the Mothers’ Day update! You can see from several posts above that this is indeed an issue, which should be addressed shortly

• Darci
      Darci commented
      Editing a comment
      oh thank you for telling me!

iPhone 11 now showing ‘Oops!’message since 8May but had been showing ‘enhanced rewarded ad’, since latest smurfs village update, before going straight to the rewards lucky dip screen

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Harlequin! As you can see from the posts above, this is a known issue with this update.

Anyone else having an issue with the video hut showing no videos available? Been going on for a few days now...

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      See the posts above, please. This is a known issue with this update.

Hello Miss Spelling bee, i am having trouble with no videos available in video hut and caravan and it has happened continuously for half month now. It happened when I uploaded the latest version 2.11.1, my device is ipad 9.7 gen 6. Please provide me the solutions as soon as possible. Thank you for noticing this. And my country is Vietnam. Hope you can help me cause i spent lots of money in here and i would like to attach with the game longer.
    Last edited by daisyjt3001; 05-12-2021, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Daisy, and welcome to the forum! As you can see from the comments above, this is a known issue with this update.

We are very happy to see you here on the forum, and in the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”, which is how I found this relevant topic.

Also, if you are having a problem after an update, you can check the update topic, like the one here.

Wow, reporter is giving 10 smurfberries this morning 👍👍👍

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	06519C59-E60F-4671-B7ED-3FFB6718117C.jpeg
Views:	324
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	273574

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        From 9.99 to 24.99 did I miss something? Are the original EOs, I feel like they changed with this bug fix update…does anyone have a pic showing the original Mother’s Day update they can share to ease my mind.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Apparently PopReach is testing a new sales strategy! It didn’t change with the update, it changed today.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 05-14-2021, 12:51 AM.

Hi all! There is a new release, version 2.11.2, available for IOS users which fixes the advertisements issue- they should now be available to watch again! Please note that the Extra Mission (Surveys) will still be not available and is being worked on.

Comment

Hola, desde hace unos días no puedo visualizar loa vídeos en la aldea. Por lo tanto no puedo conseguir recompensas. Que debo hacer??

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a bug. Please download the new update, version 2.11.2. [See the post right above yours.]

Can i ask how many smurfberry will it cost if you want to buy all extra space for your village??

Comment

For the second week in a row I cannot complete ‘make baby sleep’ mission from Tracker. Baby goes to sleep but the mission doesn’t mark completed. Anyone else with this problem, any suggestions?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, PopReach is aware of this issue, PearlLilly. The only solution until it is fixed is to pay the Smurfberries to skip it. See #27 below.
            Last edited by Cupcake; 05-17-2021, 05:19 AM.

Sorry but I’m not liking the new EO rotating prices…I’m less likely to buy anything…I haven’t purchased one item from this update. The biggest thing that threw me off was the Festive Dragon jumping from $9.99 to $24.99.

Comment

Hi everyone! There is an issue with Tracker. The task of ‘making Baby sleep’ will not complete, and the only way to progress is to skip the list by spending Smurfberries. If you do get that quest, please screenshot the list with the quest, submit a Customer Support ticket and PopReach will refund your berries.

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              PearlLilly I’ve had another player on FB say it’s not fixed for them either, so yes, as Cupcake says, fill out a ticket so that customer service can know ti’s not totally fixed.

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              PearlLilly A temporary solution: If you screenshot the Baby sleep task and then spend berries to pass the quest, you can send a ticket to Customer Support and they will replace the berries.

• Shannali
              Shannali commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, Cupcake! I just got my sweet baby and will encounter this issue probably when Tracker next appears. But I do hope they will fix this problem soon 😊.

Originally posted by PearlLilly View Post
            For the second week in a row I cannot complete ‘make baby sleep’ mission from Tracker. Baby goes to sleep but the mission doesn’t mark completed. Anyone else with this problem, any suggestions?
            Same for me.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Wishful. It is the same for everyone who gets this quest- see my reply to PearlLilly and my comment right above yours.

If you wish to reply to someone on the forum, rather than quoting them, just tap ‘comment’ below their post and reply- and they will automatically see it!

We don't get berries? PopReach : Are you serious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BAB1D603-F13E-4014-95EE-2C2942AD51E0.jpeg
Views:	254
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	273629

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              The pricing may be formally correct, but I find the price to be completely excessive and should not be alone in this.

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              As you mentioned above, Morning, they may be trying a new sales strategy- I’m sure the results will indicate what is successful and what is not.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning Sky

Just a note here....@Cupcake has ZERO control over what Popreach does, same as me honestly.

We are both just players like you.

Like or dislike what Popreach does, that’s your business. But please do not make Cupcake’s job here even more trying by taking any frustration out on her. If anyone wishes to speak to Popreach directly fill out a support ticket and let them know your thoughts.

I was also thinking, another way to communicate directly to Popreach about your feelings about the game....fill out a review in the appropriate App Store. From the responses they do read those (or someone does).
              Last edited by skydiver118; 05-19-2021, 04:13 AM.

For the past 2 weeks I've noticed "make baby sleep 2 times" isn't working. It will not move you on to the next clue after clicking on baby smurf any number of times. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Weezie, there has been a lot written on that here- see above.

Please always check the newest update topic, and if you don’t see anything there, please use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one.

• WeezieB
              WeezieB commented
              Editing a comment
              I did a search but it came up empty. But I was looking under problems, not update. I don't know if that makes a difference.

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              You just need to do a general search across all topics as outlined in my comment. If you type “baby” into the search, this issue and where to find the comments shows right near the top of the results.
          Working...
          X