Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​​​​​​​Smurfs’ Village Mother’s Day update 2.11.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannali
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Cupcake! I just got my sweet baby and will encounter this issue probably when Tracker next appears. But I do hope they will fix this problem soon 😊.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    This is a known issue and has been going on for awhile now-please see #27 above as well as a number of other comments. #27.5 tells you what to do.

In the future, you can use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update”, though I found this about Baby with the first search.

• PatriotSmurf
    replied
    This is the second week that I’ve had to use Smurfberries to bypass the “Make Baby Smurf sleep 2 times” on Tracker’s list because it won’t register any Baby Smurf taps. Something is wrong. Hope it can be fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    PearlLilly A temporary solution: If you screenshot the Baby sleep task and then spend berries to pass the quest, you can send a ticket to Customer Support and they will replace the berries.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    PearlLilly I’ve had another player on FB say it’s not fixed for them either, so yes, as Cupcake says, fill out a ticket so that customer service can know ti’s not totally fixed.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    PearlLilly It is definitely solved for me, PearlLilly- I tried it out today when Tracker arrived.

Please fill out a Customer Support Ticket and let PopReach know!

• PearlLilly
    commented on 's reply
    It was mentioned on Facebook that this issue should be solved with the new update. For me it’s not solved though. Just wanted to check if it’s still a general issue and if PopReach is aware of it?

• Cupcake
    replied
    Sneak Peek time! An Island Nature Update Filled with Feathered Fun!
    https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-feathered-fun

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you both....I thought it was something special😂

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Just a coin item

• md432
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf its the nanny statue which can be purchased on the island and I think MV for coins. Just search nanny in the items bar and you will find it

• asmurf
    replied
    Hi, does anybody know what the statue is that we got today from reporter? Incidentally I think Popreach are doing really well giving us nice gifts from reporter. Click image for larger version

Name:	5B2E7FFE-AD3E-4B5D-9F6F-2354E8D23C71.png
Views:	220
Size:	568.8 KB
ID:	273755

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Sky

Just a note here....@Cupcake has ZERO control over what Popreach does, same as me honestly.

We are both just players like you.

Like or dislike what Popreach does, that’s your business. But please do not make Cupcake’s job here even more trying by taking any frustration out on her. If anyone wishes to speak to Popreach directly fill out a support ticket and let them know your thoughts.

I was also thinking, another way to communicate directly to Popreach about your feelings about the game....fill out a review in the appropriate App Store. From the responses they do read those (or someone does).
    Last edited by skydiver118; 05-19-2021, 04:13 AM.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    You just need to do a general search across all topics as outlined in my comment. If you type “baby” into the search, this issue and where to find the comments shows right near the top of the results.

• WeezieB
    commented on 's reply
    I did a search but it came up empty. But I was looking under problems, not update. I don't know if that makes a difference.
Working...
X