Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Island Nature Update 2.12.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs’ Village Island Nature Update 2.12.0 is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	B5779E4C-1AF5-4C05-9D60-B82DD5B5C21C.png Views:	0 Size:	662.8 KB ID:	273917

An exotic bird filled update feathered with Smurfy fun!

• Bird Watcher Smurf lands on the Island! Place his hut to unlock exotic, roaming birds!

• New Peacock Outfit and Paradise Hut for Smurfette on the Island!

• The Bluebird of Happiness flies Mega Mystery Boxes!

• Help your Smurfs discover the electric Thunderbird Tree Wonder!

• Many new nature themed items to decorate with!

New level!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please be aware that the order of the crops has changed- this is intentional and not a bug.

IOS is live, and Android should be following shortly!

Here’s the trailer!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8pb2i...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Cupcake; 06-15-2021, 04:43 AM.

I love almost everything in this update!

The new birds are awesome, I love the new tropical hut, and even Smurfette’s changing station! Even the little items like the Smurf with the rug and the Smurf planting flowers are awesome! But I think my favorite item is that new Wonder, I just love it!!!

way to go on the update PopReach!

Comment

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Some lovely items in this update. I'm quite taken with the low walls and swirl of rocks. Now I just need some time i.e. several years to sit down and COMPLETELY redecorate.

a nice addition. thanks so much Popreach! love this❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Seeing smurfs ride the stork just like they do in the cartoon makes my heart so happy🥰🥰🥰

Just to check, is there an error in one of the items xp info? The Rainbow Lorikeet costs 18 Smurfberries and is said to give 9000 xp every 12 hours while the Golden Pheasant, which costs the same 18 Smurfberries, only gives 900 xp every 12 hours. Is this a bug? or intentional?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      9000 is a typo. It gives 900xp.

• Phil Teo
      Phil Teo commented
      Editing a comment
      It gives me 990 xp...think it's because of my xp generator.

If you put a helmet on Bird watcher smurf, then give him a green suit, he would be almost identical to Explorer smurf on the planet. 🤔

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      The Safari/Explorer Smurfs originally come from the PVC toys, their outfits were almost identical except for the color, changing from tan, to olive green, to dark green. It looks like PopReach took their inspiration for the new character from the PVC toy called Nature Watcher Smurf.

• TWOSHY
      TWOSHY commented
      Editing a comment
      oh I see. thanks Purple😃

Jungle Adventure Smurfs, with Nature Watching Smurf (AKA Bird Watcher)

Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B414CB-BC54-4E1E-81D4-B19B1E6DF3D6.jpeg
Views:	516
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	273928

Classic Safari Smurf, this one is sometimes called Explorer

Name:	14E70947-90D6-4906-BCD3-23A26122442E.jpeg
Views:	499
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	273929

Explore From comic

Name:	29D88B7F-315D-4537-8718-C6883EE707B7.jpeg
Views:	503
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	273930

Explorer has his own Facebook page! He seems to get around a lot, but interestingly he is always in the same outfit.

Name:	5C006AAD-CAC5-4C7C-A9BC-027BBA71FA75.jpeg
Views:	515
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	273931

Last edited by Purple!; 05-26-2021, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      I love these so much!! Thanks for sharing💙💙💙

So pleased with all the canon items included this update!

• Baethan
      Baethan commented
      Editing a comment
      These are awesome! I might have to find them to add to my Smurf figure collection. I'm still wishing for a Hogatha figure to be made!

Does anyone understand the logic of the new crop order? It is not the XPs, not the cultivation times, not the costs and not even the alphabetical order.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      The crops are just listed exactly backwards from what they were. Including palm and shrub crops. No idea why🤷🏻‍♀️

• PearlLilly
      PearlLilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope they change it back, or change to a logical order like E.g. time or XP 😅

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I agree PearlLilly
      Time first and then each time period by XP? 😃

I love the gardening smurf, he fits in well in the main village Click image for larger version

Name:	0C475AE0-E5AF-46BB-9A4F-735489547206.jpeg
Views:	532
Size:	744.7 KB
ID:	273935

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      md432 I think it is the flower shop and I definitely got it from the mega mystery boxes, please Cupcake could you confirm the name of the shop

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      asmurf md432 It is the Flower Boutique and allows you to create custom flower arrangements!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Cupcake

Android is out! I kept checking and checking, LOL.

I won't get a chance to fully explore the update until the morning, but I downloaded the update and placed the new Smurfy Wonder.

Can't wait to find all the goodies.

Comment

Another update but still no fix for the game freezing bug, seems like this bug won’t ever be fixed.

Comment

• Dnor1972
        Dnor1972 commented
        Editing a comment
        Bug or not, it’s frustrating, I get it to unfreeze, it immediately freezes again.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand! I think the solution will not come until the new engine does...

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        I experience the freezing on my mini 4 every so often. Sometimes when I go to a new area I’ll count to 10 or so before I move around, and if it freezes I just reboot the game and about once a week or so reboot my device. I do agree with cupcake, i think it’s a resource issue. This game is huge now, about a gig, and that puts demands on your processor and RAM in your device.

This is no longer fun! Until now, I always bought all EOs for at least one area at the expensive price and then for the remaining areas at the cheapest price. Now the prices are still high even in the following update. If it stays like this, I won't buy anything anymore. In the past I put a lot of money into the game: all EOs for each area and sometimes several times.

It's very sad, but I have to get that off my chest now: In the past, every update was an event that everyone waited for impatiently. You can see that in what was going on in the sneak peek threads. Today, a new update brings a few new items and that's it. Bugs are dragged along for months! Instead, there are pointless changes like the reorganisation of the order of the crops. The response here in the forum has become vanishingly small. Many of the "old ones" seem to have left and no longer post at all.

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        I hadn’t noticed that in the main post about the crop order Schtroumpfette. It’s just ridiculous - a warning or an explanation would have been nice. What’s that old saying - if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I sincely think PopReach has the very best intentions for our game, but you guys bring up a lot of valuable points. However lots of them have been buried in this posts sub thread. In the future I would suggest making a new post if you have valuable criticism about the game. Be specific with comments, other than a general comment about fixing all bugs, they need to priorities bugs and it would be helpful if they knew which ones were the must troublesome to this community. This was done in many of the comments above but I feel like they could be overlooked in the sub thread.

PopReach totally needs help from us when it comes to game content and what features we would like to see improved in the game. I really feel they will listen and that they really want to make the game better.

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        I enjoy visiting all of your villages. I've felt the same way about many of the updates. I get really excited for them, but then I'm done with the new content within literal minutes. What I reallyyyyy want is a revamped MMB. I prefer that to spending soooo much money on EOs.

anyone know what the new max level is?

Comment

I thought where's the paint that comes with pastel smurf hut? Btw,excellent update guys!! However,the new crop order is just one of the messy thing I hope that never been added. Instead update the Help section,that needs a new text,not the crop interface. And all of the birds are cute and the items are cute. If there came a next update,could PopReach put more intentional changes to this game? Like the MMB that they should put past EOs so that everyone has the ability to obtain past EOs and I miss the years where every update is a big big event,And everyone busy with trailer,contest,and various posts. Now,the magic is lost.. Everyone thought of expanding the map to a new village area,turns out it has nothing to do with the update.
      Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Before anyone goes too far, let’s stop and take moment and get some perspective:
        This game is going on 12 years old. THe original designers likely never thought it’d last a year much less over a decade.
        It is written in a programming language that is no longer a ‘good’ one.
        It’s on its’ 4th developer I think, each of which has run the game with a different attitude and philosophy.
        It likely had hundreds of thousands of lines of code.
        Popreach is trying to move the game to a more stable platform that has a much longer life span than the current one, and hopefully one that is more efficient an responsive.
        They’re working on doing this during a global pandemic where hundreds of thousands if not millions of people have died (not sure of the current world wide death toll) and millions have gotten sick.
        They’re doing this probably while working from home, trying to do their jobs AND keep themselves and their families safe. THey’re doing this probably while some of them have gotten sick or had family members get sick.
        They’re doing this in a time of economic and social upheaval and unrest.

Are they perfect? No. They’re not. But they’re trying. And I respect the fact that they are trying.

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 thanks for giving me that info. Yeah I know that fact so I didn't brag about the bug,I believe in PopReach. And it's hard for them to work for the new engine but I'm scared like.. they are going to rewrite it in a new code,and that requires a lot of work and maybe device specifications will need to be higher just to adapt on that game. I do believe we need to move on a higher platform if we want to start something new. The artist do their best to design,the coders also do their best. And I can't wait how it turns out. Rather than being scared,I will support and excited for what's in stored for us. However,for the meantime I am just wondering for the paint (sorry)..

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Racoon You’re fine. It’s fine to wonder. I don’t paint my village but I can very much appreciate how frustrating it must have been to buy a hut to get colors then end up not able to get them.

Hopefully when we get the new engine things will be easier to implement.

I like this update - and I don’t think I’m just looking through rose-tinted specs, after recently having had my village returned to me! - I think the Thunderbird Wonder will go well with the Chinese decs too. I also prefer the crop-ordering the new way, as a personal choice.

Not to diss what people have said in comments above: I too miss the people who were busy on the Forum when I started the game about 5 years ago, and am sad many of them seem to have moved on…but it is our forum, and it is what we make it. There are frustrations about the progress of the game/new engine, and I expect the folks PopReach share them. But it is still a wonderful game! And it is great to be able to ‘talk’ with people about it from all over the globe!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 05-28-2021, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Your village is beautiful Chat noir! Thank you for the comments above, I do want to say people missing from the forum may have nothing to do with the game, the pandemic has changed all our lives, some of us permanently. My job has changed in such dramatic and unexpected ways that there is no way I can be as active as I once was on the forum, but that does not mean that I still do not love the game. Hopefully as the pandemic goes away, in time other players will return to the game and the forum as well!
        Last edited by Purple!; 05-28-2021, 05:56 AM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        This looks so beautiful!! Love the new birds🥰🥰🥰

I always love updates themed around animals and nature, and especially when they include so many little canon items (rug cleaner smurf, gardening smurf, trash can, the flower gardens etc!)🍃🌿🍃🌿🍃🌿🍃🌿

ALERT: If you see an update in the Apple Store for a bug fix that looks like the one below with Baby as the icon, please do not tap the “update” button. If you have not updated to the new Nature update, just tap “Smurfs’ Village” to the left and it will take you to the correct update. [This is an Apple Store issue, and not all Apple Stores are showing this problem.]

Name:	54B27985-AEA7-476B-9300-1636497DF4BC.jpeg
Views:	425
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	273979

Comment

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for letting us know Cupcake . While I personally haven’t seen it, it is always nice to know if an unexpected update is good or bad. 👍🏻🙂

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the heads up!!😅🙏

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cruella haha lol
    Working...
    X