This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Feedback Matters!

Click image for larger version  Name:	763A4D0A-1764-4511-9A7B-53356A73F351.png Views:	0 Size:	271.1 KB ID:	274317

Dear Smurfs’ Community Members!

Hope you’re enjoying the
    month of June so far.

In our effort to ensure that we deliver to you what you want and need, the Smurfs’ Village team would like to request your feedback on the following:

Are there particularly memorable Smurfs’ Characters or buildings you would like to see added to Smurfs’ Village?
    What new ‘theme’ of new in-game items would you like to see added?
    Is there a particular in-game purchase item (i.e. Huts, Castles, etc.) you would like to have returned?

We will randomly select 10 players from the replies for 100 Smurfberries (as a show of appreciation).

Thank you for your time and attention. Hope you all have a restful weekend!

-Smurfs’ Village Team

i'd like to request a big dam of course😁 big! please!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AE5B4BD2-F58E-4B77-855B-CD625320ED25.jpeg
Views:	366
Size:	484.6 KB
ID:	274319

Comment

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      yosinori saitou I suggest that on 2017 but Bongfish failed.. but I hope to see a main village dam! In fact when i first see this game,I thought of a dam. For years,we only got more strange smurf that out of the story or canon. Hope PopReach hear you

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please add

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, please 😀

and maybe ships & funs at the sea ( water tiles ) area would be great for summer☀️☀️☀️

Click image for larger version  Name:	9F808439-304D-4E9C-AE98-0A59A22D43EA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	162.1 KB ID:	274322

Comment

• Schlumpfin
      Schlumpfin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please😄🚣🏼🚣🏻‍♀️

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🚤🚤🚤🌊🌊🌊Oh yes, please ... I have already proposed a boat pyramid in a competition ... maybe it can move into the village after all ...🚤🚤🌊🚤🌊🚤🌊🚤🚤🚤🚤😀😀😀👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea

and Girl Smurfs' comics series are still being added to the cannon. more girls' village theme for GROVE area !

Name:	1D11257E-116B-4225-AFCD-BB17DA9B4F5E.jpeg
Views:	366
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	274324

Comment

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Whenever they add female smurf I go crazy! More female fun especially the canon ones would be great!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful...

• Artyharry
      Artyharry commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I think the female smurf huts in the grove are fabulous. Love the girl Smurfs. They are so full of character.

and how about the old west / native american theme for Main Village area ( Cowboy Smurf is already there ) ? 🦬🦬🦬🌵🌵🌵

Name:	8F95F347-23D1-4915-9F23-60D9A7AD324B.jpeg
Views:	362
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	274326

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I would love to see all of this!totally would love this stuff! Especially the Native American Smurfs!

• SpeedySmurf
      SpeedySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely yes!!!! 🤠😊 My favourite smurfs!!! 😍😍😍

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      All of your ideas are great, but THIS is an absolutely fantastic one! Those Native American Smurfs would be wonderful! (also, love the pic - we have amazing memories from road trips there).
      Last edited by Chat noir; 06-12-2021, 04:06 AM.

and more music playing Smurfs! 🎼🎼🎼🎷🎷🎷🎻🎻🎻🪕🪕🪕

Name:	05D060A7-EC54-46A9-A452-B9E214EACD58.jpeg
Views:	359
Size:	445.8 KB
ID:	274328

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I would love to see more Smurfs with individual musical items, classic white hats and pants with different musical items! Just like the image above!

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      🎻🪕🎸🎺🎷🥁🎤🎹🎼🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😀we absolutely need a lot of music in the air ....because music is in the air .... Love is in the air ...❤️🎸💜🤎🎶🎵🎶🎵❤️🧡🤍💓🪕🎻🎤❤️🎶🎵🎶🎵💚🎶🎵🎶🎵🥁🎺🎼❤️🎷💙💛🎤🎺🎼

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes more regular smurfs with musical instruments please!!

A few that come to mind:

Wartmongers and Creepy Deepy Swamp area.

Name:	9C32BAF3-0955-4DBB-BFB5-D1944AAF03A9.jpeg
Views:	277
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	274594

Add a Wigless Hogatha (her natural self) to her transformations.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A4D8751D-F411-481B-9CCF-69F58B7060C0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	209.8 KB ID:	274589

Lizardo (Hogatha's big crush)

Click image for larger version  Name:	C7ADD9F1-C4A1-4B5B-B826-841F9418C95E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	120.3 KB ID:	274590

Bignose (Bigmouth's girlfriend).

Click image for larger version  Name:	9FD6428A-234E-485A-9258-81A50020E749.png Views:	0 Size:	488.1 KB ID:	274592

Many more come to mind, but I will just mention these for now as my top requests.

THANK YOU FOR ASKING US PLAYERS! I love this game and have loved the Smurfs since my childhood.
    Last edited by Baethan; 06-15-2021, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Baethan OMG! I love every one of these suggestions!!!!!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Baethan OMG! I love every one of these suggestions!!!!!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please!! We need the Wartmongers!!

At this point the thing I want most added to the game is just classic regular white hat and white pants Smurfs just doing simple everyday village activities added to the game. Just single Smurfs we can place around the village.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_13154.jpg Views:	6 Size:	189.6 KB ID:	274345

Click image for larger version  Name:	40C527BF-34B1-4E1F-886F-C64736AB396D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	153.4 KB ID:	274346

Click image for larger version  Name:	3E99F5D3-7EA3-4D54-9FDE-721B7B275FA6.jpeg Views:	7 Size:	351.3 KB ID:	274338

Click image for larger version  Name:	1D2A2497-DB1B-44A1-88C5-ECE034EEC890.jpeg Views:	7 Size:	350.1 KB ID:	274339
    Last edited by Purple!; 06-11-2021, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably I want these as a add-on animation to every regular smurf. Imagine -- smurf can stop walk and occasionally do these things! More poor players have no place or sb to place interactive items so at least having these villagers could make a poor village lively and at the same time,stay true to what smurf is

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please regular smurfs doing regular things would be great💚💚

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      we need more Smurfs in various action👍👍👍

Add villains and creepy deco items to the grove! And not just as special offers/ real money, but for sb's instead! I feel like that area has so much potential to go beyond just a flowery/jungle version of the MV
    Last edited by md432; 06-11-2021, 10:02 PM. Reason: Specificity

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I love villains and creepy deco, so I’m 100% on board with this suggestion!

I often see people wanting old gifts - for example christmas gifts from the developers. (You probably can’t regift things with the Bongfish logo as part of them but maybe other items)

Or old anniversary items. I mean I swear I had the 4th anniversary gift but simply cannot find it in my village (these could be good things to put in the VIP store, as a reward for those that have spent money on the game to be able to buy these items).

If there is a concern about conflicting or minimizing the importance of those gifts for the original players just recolor them.

Work on the older quests….those riddle quests cause significant issues with international players. Peas only rhymes with tease in English so they can’t figure them out. Perhaps give the answer with the quest.

Comment

• Baethan
      Baethan commented
      Editing a comment
      All of these are great suggestions!

A bit off the suggested path but I would like a use for the shells on the island, a collect all and clear all for the craters on the planet since this should not cause a resource issue due to the 12 crater limit, and a wonder storage that still gives smurfberries weekly.

Comment

Name:	40B1011B-224C-4866-B1B9-2A3A4F6EA9F3.jpeg
Views:	326
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	274396Click image for larger version

Name:	6C03D406-ADB1-43E6-92E5-BBF24C6186C2.jpeg
Views:	305
Size:	448.0 KB
ID:	274397Click image for larger version

Name:	112B7150-226F-470B-AEA2-0824B0006A5D.jpeg
Views:	292
Size:	411.0 KB
ID:	274398Click image for larger version

Name:	DA5EBE32-E27E-4481-B9F5-6CA624690A15.jpeg
Views:	303
Size:	385.4 KB
ID:	274399Click image for larger version

Name:	A95FCCAD-FD4D-4450-99C2-EB88CE3823DA.jpeg
Views:	289
Size:	349.0 KB
ID:	274400 I’d love a coin and XP giving storage. Think about it, there may not be as much need for more space if you could tuck all your XP giving items into storage.

I didn’t mark everything, but generally circled the stuff I keep in my village because it gives XP. Look at all the space I could gain if I could tuck it away in storage but still get XP or coins from it. And I didn’t mark everything. Not to mention that I have thousands of items in game master storage that I don’t place because I don’t have room for them or don’t want the clutter - 130 puppies in baskets, what am I supposed to do with them?). If there were XP storage I could shift those items into there and at least get the XP from them. Right now they are a waste of storage space.

I don’t want to store all these items marked because, well I’m on level 141 and level up every couple of months, if I store these items I may level up once or twice a year. (This does also bring up another thing…if a person has not reached the max level now they never will, the amount of XP needed to level up increases so much that it’s impossible to ever max out. It takes me a couple of months or more to level up, the game adds a new max level every couple of updates, so a new level is added faster than I can level up so I’m chasing an impossible goal. Even if I crowd every single inch of my village with XP generating items I can’t earn enough XP to level up faster than new levels are added.)

I think something else that may help new players is to remove the ‘must place’ aspect of a wonder…when you’re just starting out and you hit level 30-35 or so you get assigned wonder after wonder and they all chew up space. But if placing them can be voluntary that could help with the space.
      Last edited by skydiver118; 06-12-2021, 08:31 PM. Reason: ETA the screen caps

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree with both these things!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        ✔️😀yes that's right ... it would also be great there would also be a reward in the form of an unlockable item for each level ... like at the beginning of the game ... each level is worked so hard and down to something like level 150 it's just so beautiful..I have finally reached it and now I don't have a big goal to get any further ... please bring a new incentive to reach a goal while leveling ... not just in the form of berries🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

1. A new engine for the game, as promised
      2. Renew the MMB prize pool, as soon as possible
      3. Debugs
      4. Cheaper exclusive offers (0.99$ and 1.99$)
      5. The artwork that being true to the original
      6. Coins should be more useful in the game

Comment

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        100% back this post!!! YESSSSSSSSS!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes to all this stuff!

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        The MMB needs to updated so badly

I would like to have more pirate smurfs at the island - maybe a pirate village? ☻

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210613_134708.jpg Views:	8 Size:	208.4 KB ID:	274417 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210613_162447.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	274425
      Last edited by SpeedySmurf; 06-13-2021, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the pirates on the island, would love to see this theme expanded!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        👏🏻🏝🏝🏝👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻...what a great idea....👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻🏝🏝🏝👏🏻🤩

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        i want more pirate ships😁😁😁

SpeedySmurf I like this idea! It would be really good to have some more nautical naughtiness! A few more pirate ships too, maybe?

​​​​​​​

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pirate smurf would be fun…or another pirate smurf I guess. Maybe shipbuilder smurf? Or a ship builder hut? Maybe you can exchange shells for ships you can customize?

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I would love more pirates ships! They actually] appeared in the cartoon on several episodes, so there should be lots of canon pirate stuff to pick from!
    Working...
    X