Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is a bit off topic and has been requested before, but….it would be nice to be able to vacuum up and store Nat Smurfling’s Magical trees. I love the trees, but it is quite tedious to move each tree by itself to rearrange the mountain.
    And……. I would love to have these trees available in the other lands! 😃
    Click image for larger version  Name:	EA868935-6F32-47FD-B607-22C08EB2878B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	156.5 KB ID:	274599
    Last edited by Lilly; 06-15-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

And I must add that I am liking all of these ideas everyone has! 👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

A dig all option on the mountain like what was done with the dives on the island

Comment

• SushiSmurf
          SushiSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I second this!

I would like PopReach to fix a lot of long time existing bugs and glitches in our game. I'll be honest here. This forum used to be my daily first place to visit but I now haven't been here for weeks. I feel like PopReach never read anything posted here. There are a lot of old bugs left just like that. I get that there are some bugs that is very difficult to fix like going back in time bug or corruption. I know these bug which cannot be reproduced easily are close to impossible to fix. Aside those two there are still a lot of bugs left unfixed.

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...eeps-resetting
        https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...incorrect-text
        https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-weekly-event

These are just examples of bug that exists more than a year and you can easily reproduce them since it affects all players but they are just left as it was. All I ever hear is just something like "Sorry we cannot fix it at the meantime. It's harder than we thought"

I know you are making new engine for the game, but there is no estimated time when the new engine complete. If you let a lot of bugs remain unfixed until the new engine is working, Don't you think that many players have already left this game by then?

Comment

Hi everyone! The feedback topic will close tomorrow, so if you have any last minute suggestions, please get them in within the next few hours!

Comment

PopReach Please please add new update MMB items to the EO shop…2000 SBs wasted trying for the same old items over and over, its frustrating.

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, the MMB needs attention, items are way too hard get!

There are a few characters from the cartoon that we still need!

The one I really would absolutely love seeing is The oh Great Book of Spells!!! He is totally one of my favorite characters from the classic cartoon! He can be seen in a bunch of episodes, but one of my favorites that features him is “Scruple and the Great Book of Spells” it’s a classic, and the great books personality really shines in the episode!

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...book-of-spells

The Oh Great Book first appeared in the episode the “Winged Wizard” in Season 3, and made a noteworthy appearances in “Smurfy Acres”

The other characters we still could use are Craig the Cave Troll from season one “Now you Smurf them, now you don’t”

Click image for larger version

Name:	43A750C9-3C75-47D4-8851-984DAEC59487.jpeg
Views:	235
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	274630

And the Druid Leader from “Time Capsule Smurfs”

Name:	3494AF63-D667-4DC3-83C5-3CF92D3A7963.jpeg
Views:	206
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	274631

Comment

• Baethan
              Baethan commented
              Editing a comment
              All great suggestions! The more canon/series/comic characters we can get, the better! There are still so many!

Thanks for your great feedback, everyone! This topic is now closed.

And, from PopReach…

Name:	F763320E-96B5-4515-90E2-EFC6CE197748.jpeg
Views:	148
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	274900

Comment

The lucky winners of random draw to receive 100 Smurfberries are:

yosinori saitou
              Baethan
              Purple!
              skydiver118
              TWOSHY
              SpeedySmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf
              cosmickitten
              Racoon
              Crystal

Please submit a ticket to https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us with the subject line "Facebook/Forum Feedback Event Winners" Details to include in the ticket-
              1. Name
              2. Smurfs ID
              3. Support ID

Congratulations to all!
              Last edited by Cupcake; 07-03-2021, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X