June 25th is Global Smurf’s Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 25th is Global Smurf’s Day!

Click image for larger version  Name:	C7CCDEC3-12BB-4B3E-804C-A8CD228D36DD.png Views:	5 Size:	203.6 KB ID:	274660

Dear Smurfs' Village Community Members,

June 25th is the Global Smurfs Day!

In celebration of this day, we are pleased to announce that starting on the June 21st through 27th we will be holding
    big daily deals on Elite in-game Items as well as providing you with 2x Reward from Extra Missions..

We are also planning additional item giveaways through this duration which we will announce, so please stay tuned!

Please be sure to find us on both iOS (http://bit.ly/hUmoRz) and Android (http://bit.ly/GK8Zig) devices.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

-Smurfs' Village Team
    Last edited by Santosh.sharma; 06-18-2021, 06:33 PM.

Can’t wait! 😃👍🏻

Comment

This sounds great! Happy Global Smurf Day everyone!!!

Comment

I'm happy if you add exclusive quest for Smurf Day and wonder
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Oooh I'm excited!

Comment

Err I just used the video hut and I'm confused... what are the extra rewards? I thought at first it was double the smurfberry bits, but they are still the same amounts. Then I thought maybe we would get 2sb instead of 1, but still got one at the end...

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              The bonus of the 2X rewards are only from the Extra Mission surveys under the Extra Mission Tab (on the Video Hut half menu): See below.

Please note that the 2x award in the video hut is only for doing surveys under Extra Missions.

Click image for larger version  Name:	57C21C2E-3348-41DC-8AD1-EE6E4F8DDF6F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	178.2 KB ID:	274717

Comment

Happy smurfy day 😊💙💙💙
              🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
              🐱

Comment

Hi All!

We are being treated to a whole week of Smurfy EO Sales this week! The Schedules for each day will be posted the evening before both in this thread and over on the EO Sale Update thread. Hope you find something you want! Here is today’s Schedule, apologies it’s late.

Comment

I’m so excited about this! Thank you! Everyone have a Smurftastic week 💙

Comment

I've been playing this game for over 10 years. I love this game.

Comment

Here is the Schedule for the Smurf’s Day Celebration Sale Day 5 on 22nd June 2021:

Comment

Actually, since the update to Version 2.13.0, the extra missions aren't available anymore, nor are the Video Hut videos.

Does anybody else have those difficulties?

Comment

• Cupcake
                          Cupcake commented
                          Editing a comment
                          People do have this issue from time to time, but there have not been many comments on it this update.

First, close down your game and try rebooting your device. If that does not work, please fill out a Customer Support ticket if you have not done so already. You can do by clicking the Support button on the upper part of the screen. This is the link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-u

Hello, I was absent for a while and I see that I have missed a lot, I am just catching up, but I arrived at least in time to see that it will be the day of the Smurf!
                        Greetings to the whole community

Comment

I Soo excited!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X