Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Big, Swinging Golf Update 2.15.0 for the Grove is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs’ Village Big, Swinging Golf Update 2.15.0 for the Grove is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	BFCEB563-7A52-484C-B8D7-9B1A3971055C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	192.4 KB ID:	276314

⛳️ The Big Swinging, Hole in One update is here! ⛳️

• Golf Smurf swings into the Grove Village! Place his hut to unlock exclusive Golf Items such as the Deluxe Golf Cart!

• New Golfer Outfit and Pink Golf Ball Change Station for Smurfette in the Grove!

• Nemesis sneaks into Mega Mystery Boxes!

• Help your Smurfs build and enjoy the new Smurfy Tennis Court Wonder!

• Many new Golf themed items to celebrate with!

Plus, there have been some fixes!
    • Newspaper icon will now appear on the reporter Smurf even on 1st of every month!
    • Penalty has been removed for missing out on collecting the previous day's daily reward!
    And here is the video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLzPI...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Cupcake; 08-23-2021, 05:30 AM.

That’s brilliant that they’ve removed the penalty for missing Reporter - will save me and my bad memory a fortune in berries! 🤣👍🏻

Comment

Love the dam! A great addition! Thanks PopReach!

Click image for larger version

Name:	BEF194E4-E735-4D1D-86B8-C6BBF6E70F07.jpeg
Views:	11299
Size:	566.5 KB
ID:	276321

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks amazing! I love how you’ve joined it with the river tiles too. It’s a great addition isn’t it? 👏🏻

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        One of my favorite additions to the game, and these look great, Morning Sky!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love where you placed the second dam by the river, I already set up mine, but after seeing this I wish I would have put it there, it looks great!

How is the new update panning out for everyone? My twice-bitten-thrice-shy approach to updates makes me consult reactions on the Forum and Facebook before I plunge in.

I notice there seem to be several people on FB (counted 7, maybe more) who are having problems with villages or areas vanishing after updating to the new golfing version, but no-one has mentioned it here…. wondering just how long it would be sensible to wait!

Comment

• SpeedySmurf
        SpeedySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        No problems so far 😊👍

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Chat noir, I haven't had any problems so far either!

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Skyblack. I’ve updated with no problems…seems those with problems may have older devices? Good to hear from you, anyway

OMG! I LOVE THE DAM EO AND THE REMOVAL OF PENALTY!! thanks PopReach next time put more items at MMB! I also adore the ne costume but can't purchase it due to lack of sbs
      Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Thank you for removing the Reporter penalty. It was an annoyance.

I haven't had much time to arrange my Grove, but I will work on it this weekend.

​​​​​By chance, does anyone know if that stray SB that the SB Bird wasn't collecting on the island is fixed? I don't know if that made it into the update, and mine doesn't come due for another four or five days.

Comment

• Phil Teo
          Phil Teo commented
          Editing a comment
          No Schtroumpfette, it's not fixed yet. I still had to collect the sb myself today.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Phil Teo, thank you! I'll be sure to collect it manually when it's ready.

Sorry to be whining, I don't like the update at all. The color combination on the Golf Smurf's hut is terrible, which looks very cheap and beyond the quality that the game used to be. I can't figure out why golf and tennis are related to the grove. Why not the island? We have so many sporty items over there. The only new one that really get me excited is the iconic smurfy dam. Finally! Then I was so annoyed with the ridiculous high price. Are you kidding me? The dam should be a huge, majestic, and a necessary wonder in the village. Numerous loyal players are looking forward to this, yet Popreach took the dam as an expensive luxury. Totally a letdown
        Last edited by TWOSHY; 08-20-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Jeckah
          Jeckah commented
          Editing a comment
          I completely agree with everything that you have said. These sports items do not belong in the grove. That dam should have been a Smurf Wonder. Unless I’m missing something, there’s only the one piece of tennis related content. Stick a tennis court and maybe some bleachers with cheerleaders in the middle of the Grove? It is what it is, I guess. I absolutely love this game but they need to put more thought into new content.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m not sure how the color combinations on special Smurf huts are decided, but Golf Smurf is an actual canon Smurf so I would imagine there is some kind of guide that developers need to follow when picking the colors. I too would love to see PopReach keep the themes of each area consistent, but at least golf didn’t end up on the Planet.

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed--completely disappointed by expensive EO dam, should have been a wonder. I wasn't too bothered by the tennis court, but yes, didn't quite understand how the golf stuff was related to it. I guess there's already an archery area in the grove that I suppose it could go with. Perhaps popreach felt our smurfs needed some exercise in our groves lol.

Wow look at the price of this......uuuh dear I am certainly not going to be buying it Click image for larger version

Name:	8473A2C6-EECC-4CBB-839F-E80103114DB5.jpeg
Views:	9649
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	276341

Comment

• PearlLilly
          PearlLilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully it will be offered at a lower price later.

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Keep an eye out, I’m sure it will be on offer at some point.

I shall be enjoying other people’s creations though👍

Comment

Well, it’s not quite Augusta National but I managed to get in some azalea bushes and a few pines… ⛳️🤣

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            I love the golf items, especially the golf green and the sand traps, you have done a super awesome job developing your golf area!

I really love so many items in the update, but I think my favorite, is the Smurf band! It’s so perfect, classic Peyo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	B2DE89CF-BE5A-44E4-AA90-0876BA77BD11.jpeg
Views:	9519
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	276374

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Your Smurfs are having a great party!! I love the band too!!😍😍😍

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            Really wish more items were for at least smurfberries rather than money. I have all the wonders built except the teddy bear shop for its hideousness and the one from this update, and I have little to use them towards. This is really cute

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            it's also my favorite 🎼🎼🎼🎺🎺🎺🎻🎻🎻 a great job!

PopReach, it would be super awesome if we can get some tan colored decorative rocks in a future update so we can use them around the dam, so we could expand the dam area even more.

Click image for larger version  Name:	72959158-59AA-4BC5-9901-AED90C9CCF0F.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	154.9 KB ID:	276376

Last edited by Purple!; 08-21-2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Great idea!!

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Amazing design Purple! I really love how it ends in the waterfalls. I have to admit to stealing your idea for the log fences… 😬. I agree rocks in this colour would be ideal.

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            looks great!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Awesome golf course!! ⛳️

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment