Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Smurfy Back to School update version 2.16.0 for the Main Village is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs’ Village Smurfy Back to School update version 2.16.0 for the Main Village is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	71DA66FA-61A8-438A-BD12-3E18D7E1EAC5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	194.1 KB ID:	276839

🎓Your Smurfs are going back to school!

• Mad Scientist Smurf mixes his way into the Village! Place his hut to unlock exclusive Experiments such as the Smurf and his Blob!
    • New Graduation Gargamel Outfit for Gargamel!
    • Laura, a human friend of the Smurfs, now in Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help your Smurfs build the exciting, Smurfy Jungle Gym Wonder!
    • Many new School themed items to decorate with!

And….
    A new level!
    Last edited by Cupcake; 09-15-2021, 06:03 AM.

FYI.

In the FB group, someone noted the new Smurfy Wonder requires seeds. Denise stated she thinks it's a mistake, and I tend to agree.

I think PopReach may have initially planned it for the Grove. If you click the Wonder on the pop-up blue screen that shows what's new, it takes you to the Grove instead of the MV.

​​​​​I haven't noticed anything else yet. I updated a few minutes ago.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Schtroumpfette yes, i also noticed i needed to use seeds to build the wonder. thought it seemed a little weeeeird for a wonder in the Main Village. luckily, i have more seeds than i can use, but can see it being a pain for someone who is slowly collecting them 😞

Is there a saving problem again? I had pulled Laura out of the GameMaster boxes but after travelling to an other area, Laura was gone from the GameMaster storage and the used SB were back.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, we have never gotten rid of the saving problem. It has been difficult for PopReach to diagnose the root of the problem, and they are continuing to work on it.

What seems to work for me is to use Fireman (or the anteater) to collect all XP before I leave an area, even if there is no XP to collect! It seems to trigger a save. Doing manual saves does not seem to be reliable.

What is the new max level, 171? I am almost 168 and it has been sl-o-o-o-o-o-w going.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Slatour71 nice! yup, golden smurfs are best in the game for XP and tiny footprint. i have all areas, except swoof, packed with them.

skydiver118 what do you use for your xp mostly? i’m on level 170 and it takes me about 2 weeks to level up. but, my villages aren’t the prettiest haha, that’s for sure. little sections of village, massive fields of golden smurfs 😆

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      SolipsismSmurf Slatour71 I thought I’d just weight in here! 😂 The gold Smurfs are, by far, the best coin item you can use because it is a one pixel footprint and they can be hidden behind many things. Wall-to-wall castles would be better, but just a little expenseive. 😅

Everybody plays for different reasons; some for XP, some to decorate etc. My priority with my village is appearance, so I am only semi-obsessed with leveling up. I have gold Smurfs (and sheep) hidden behind everything that that they can be hidden behind- masses of trees hide a lot! I know that at some point I will slip from max level because I won’t be able to keep up, and so be it. I do wish the devs could freeze the amount it takes to level up at some point, but for now, the algorithm is set to that 5% increase per level and I don’t think that will change anytime soon.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      SolipsismSmurf
      I have to admit I really use nothing, just game prizes. I ‘ve never really set up an XP farm beyond placing all the sheep I win from game master in the grove. With real life and admin ing the facebook page I don’t have near the time to play the game that I used to have.

I love the robot smurf! and the graduation smurf! And Laura was now in the game!
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• Slatour71
      Slatour71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, the robot is really cool.

Here’s the link to the official trailer. [Thanks, Morning Sky!] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OXfq4mojWQ

Comment

I've encountered a really annoying bug since updating... It doesn't happen every time, but when I enter the village shop, the screen begins flickering/flashing/strobing extremely quickly - it could give someone a seizure it's that disorientating and obnoxious. Restarting the app appears to fix it, but not sure for how long. I tried recording it on my phone to share with you, but it doesn't show up! Will see if screen recording works if it happens again. No other bugs so far, and love the new wonder and hut!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Please make sure that you fill out a support ticket, Trinity, with the details of your device etc: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Trinity if you have another device try to use that to record….when I make tutorial videos i will often use my ipod to record my ipad screen.

Sadly it may be an issue with your device itself.

Cupcake is there any update on Extra Missions? They're still not working on Android.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake thank you! I have filled out several tickets previously. I'll start another.
        Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 09-17-2021, 04:49 PM.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Please, the more, the better- it doesn’t hurt to remind them again!

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake, this is the response I received.

"We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this. I can see that we have already escalated this issue to our team and they are working on the fix. Also, we have placed your previous ticket on hold, once we receive an update we will let you know through it."

Looks like it's going to be awhile.

Any update as to when the large update will happen? I’m desperate for a larger tile limit lol

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing yet, Trinity.

Discovered this on FB - free companion to the new Wonder… type in ‘gym’ or look in ’Wonders’. The animation is fun!

Click image for larger version

Name:	0CF65780-307B-44AD-BEB8-E929E97EB8A0.jpeg
Views:	358
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	276936
      Last edited by Chat noir; 09-20-2021, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• SpeedySmurf
        SpeedySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Chat noir Thank you for posting this! It fits perfect to my littlle school area at the mountain 😊

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        SpeedySmurf. I think your Mountain area is particularly pretty!

• SpeedySmurf
        SpeedySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Chat noir Thank you so much! 😊

Tracker's task to make baby sleep twice does not work again in Version 2.16.0.

Comment

• ChristalWest
        ChristalWest commented
        Editing a comment
        For me, it did not work the first time it was requested, but did work the second time. Last week, it was the reverse.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        In 2.15.0 it worked for me, but not in 2.16.0

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Chat noir As ChristalWest said, some weeks it may be a problem for you, some weeks not. It is random and unpredictable.

Is Jason from customer support off sick? I have an open ticket and he hasn't responded for days.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, he was sick for a few days and is now back. He is working his way through the tickets, so please be patient. Thank you!

Hi all! PopReach has released a bug fix for this update, 2.16.1. It contains things like: Tapping on the wonder in the splash screen takes you to the Main Village instead of the Grove, the MMB item is now exclusive for each area etc. It is hopeful that Baby’s quest in Tracker may be fixed, so please let me know next week if you have any issues after updating.

Comment

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for the info!! Cupcake

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        FYI, Reporter had his little newspaper bouncing over his head on today, October 1. It was a nice surprise.

Hi everyone! It’s time for some Halloween fun in Smurfs’ Village- want a Sneak Peek? https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-for-the-grove

Comment

Working...
      X