Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village Smurfy Back to School update version 2.16.0 for the Main Village is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    FYI, Reporter had his little newspaper bouncing over his head on today, October 1. It was a nice surprise.

• Cupcake
    replied
    Hi everyone! It’s time for some Halloween fun in Smurfs’ Village- want a Sneak Peek? https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-for-the-grove

Leave a comment:

• Skyblack
    commented on 's reply
    thanks for the info!! Cupcake

• SpeedySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir Thank you so much! 😊

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    SpeedySmurf. I think your Mountain area is particularly pretty!

• SpeedySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir Thank you for posting this! It fits perfect to my littlle school area at the mountain 😊

• Cupcake
    replied
    Hi all! PopReach has released a bug fix for this update, 2.16.1. It contains things like: Tapping on the wonder in the splash screen takes you to the Main Village instead of the Grove, the MMB item is now exclusive for each area etc. It is hopeful that Baby’s quest in Tracker may be fixed, so please let me know next week if you have any issues after updating.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, he was sick for a few days and is now back. He is working his way through the tickets, so please be patient. Thank you!

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Is Jason from customer support off sick? I have an open ticket and he hasn't responded for days.

Leave a comment:

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Great fun on the Planet by the Swoofmas tree!

• ChristalWest
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake , agree…it is large but cute…so, I added it to MV, island, and mountain “play time” areas…

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    ChristalWest It is beneficial only if you don’t mind having something with a huge footprint that cannot be stored!

Chat noir It is an old item, not a companion piece, I think.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 09-20-2021, 08:12 AM.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir As ChristalWest said, some weeks it may be a problem for you, some weeks not. It is random and unpredictable.

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    In 2.15.0 it worked for me, but not in 2.16.0

• ChristalWest
    commented on 's reply
    I saw this when searching in the Wonders “tab” after doing the update last week. It is available in all areas except the grove. I think it was an old purchasable item and since it has the same “title” of “jungle gym” as the new wonder, I’m thinking it is a beneficial bug?
Working...
X