Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village spooky Halloween update version 2.17.0 is alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs’ Village spooky Halloween update version 2.17.0 is alive!

Click image for larger version  Name:	6DE16287-F83F-4D61-B964-C9CE538F7E8A.png Views:	60 Size:	706.7 KB ID:	277252

👻 🎃👻 BOO! Get spooked with a new smurfy Halloween update for the Grove! 🎃👻🎃

[This is the first of TWO Halloween updates and will have special items for the Grove and lots of items that can be placed in your Main Village and on the Mountain and Island, too! Next update: The Main Village!]

• Countess Smurfula flaps her way into the Grove! Place her hut to unlock exclusive Halloween Costumes such as the Pizza Smurf and suspicious Astronaut Costume!

• New All Hallows Outfit and Jack-o-Lantern Change Station for Smurfette in the Grove!

• The fluffy and beautiful Sugar Alpaca now in Mega Mystery Boxes!

• Help your Smurfs decorate the spooky All Hallows Tree Wonder!

• Many new Halloween items to decorate with!

Here is the link to the trailer- enjoy!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-hdheMZeo
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-06-2021, 07:44 PM.

I like that the Wonder is a GIANT tree in its first stage... fits well in the Grove, and good to see that the designers have given thought to how it might look post-Halloween. Fun update Part #1!

Comment

The update is great !!! It is my favorite stage, to remodel everything!

Comment

I love everything! The new sheep has interaction with the girls in grove! And the new female characters well fit with those on the grove already. I wished there was event for this update.. And the new witch coven and sugar alpaca was well drawn! 🎃🎃🎃🍭🍬
        Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

Smurfette is not clickable for me when she wears the new costume.

Comment

• Racoon
            Racoon commented
            Editing a comment
            Same. It's disappointing 😑

PopReach should not use "Allerheiligen" in the German descriptions, but Halloween. All Saints' Day is a holiday of the Catholics. Halloween is celebrated the night before. All Saints' Day has nothing to do with pumpkins.

Comment

I love that so many of the new holiday items are paintable! Thank you PopReach!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7337ACB5-D917-4CD1-B050-A1162E922CF9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	199.3 KB ID:	277274

and the artwork on the new dragon is fantastic!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	4CE70D53-716A-47DF-9E49-243BD7AB9DD9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	277275
            Last edited by Purple!; 10-06-2021, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              And the dragon animation-on-tap is so cute!

smurfette’s jack-o-lantern is my favorite!

Comment

FYI.

There's a graphical glitch in Android during the dialogue that occurs when the bottom speaker advances to the top. It's too quick to capture in a screenshot. It's like the screen underneath is showing through.

Playing on Android on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.

Loving the update so far. I have some rearranging to do to get ready for Halloween.
              Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 10-07-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Good news! The Flying Ghost from a previous update -which had been missing from the SV menus- is back! [He’s the big ghost in the center.] BTW, I love the Tornado Ghost and the Grave Hands…

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E211EE5-4184-49A9-86FC-882562387FFE.jpeg
Views:	555
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	277299

Comment

• SmurfySnowman
                  SmurfySnowman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Where do you find that ghost? I can’t see it in the menu (the one you said they brought back)

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SmurfySnowman. Either do a menu search for ‘ghost’ or go to the ‘Halloween’ menu (under ‘’Seasonal’)!

[
                  Last edited by Cupcake; 10-08-2021, 10:19 AM.

FYI, there's a notice on the FB page that warns players not to update a second time if they are prompted to do so.

Apparently, some folks are getting a second update notification, and applying the update could roll back their villages.

So, don't update again if you've already downloaded version 2.17.0.
                Last edited by Cupcake; 10-07-2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As of this time, this is only a potential App Store issue. It IS NOT an issue with the update and it is possible that players will not receive a second notice at all and even if they do, a second download may not affect them.
                  Last edited by Cupcake; 10-07-2021, 09:48 AM.

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn’t load the Bugfix version 2.16.1 and now, after version 2.17 is live, my device did not load version 2.17 directly but the Bugfix first and after this I had to update again and now version 2.17 was loaded.

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Morning Sky Same with me, sort of. When the update came out, I loaded it (of course!) Then last night it wanted me to load the previous bug fix update! I ignored that, and this morning the bug fix notification was gone and I have a notification to load the update a second time, which I’m also ignoring!

I've noticed that there aren't all sorts of Smurfette costumes running around anymore. Has this been going on for a while? When was this fixed?

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As far as I know, it still goes on, Morning. For me is usually happens when I complete Tracker’s tasks, or when he’s in my village. In fact, I’m quite sure it happened Monday after I downloaded the update!

🎃 Challenge! Hi, my friends! Halloween is creeping nearer and my Smurfs are issuing a challenge to other Smurfs’ Villages! They have been busily rearranging things in their Grove so that they can have their own Giant Pumpkin! [They decided to really challenge themselves and used only coin items from the Halloween menu. 🙄]

The challenge is this: Create a Halloween item from whatever you havd- no limits on what you choose to use! Some ideas are a giant pumpkin, a ghost, a witch’s hat, a black cat, a vampire, or any other Halloweeny item!

This is not a contest and there are no rewards other than giving us all the fun of seeing your creations!

Click image for larger version  Name:	A143179E-0FE6-4DAE-A815-250AF730A9B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	226.8 KB ID:	277333
                Last edited by Cupcake; 10-08-2021, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Racoon
                  Racoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Halloween isn't complete at all, without PUMPKINS 🎃🎃🎃

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  looks fantastic! 🎃🎃🎃

• Racoon
                  Racoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yosinori saitou Glad you came back! It's been... a while 😃

Great idea Cupcake! 🎃 👻 🐈‍⬛ 🧙‍♀️🕷🕸. Here’s my Halloween Ghost (only coin items used 😅):

Last edited by cosmickitten; 10-08-2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Racoon
                  Racoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love the glowing "BOO!" message as well as the fiery effect of the ghost. If it's GIF i think we can see the fullness of the effect

• SpeedySmurf
                  SpeedySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fantastic! 😍

• yosinori saitou
                  Editing a comment
                  love your giant ghorst👻👻👻

Whelp….. I tried to make a black cat😹😹😹

Click image for larger version

Name:	9AE80200-64F3-4411-BE63-0731C2C08580.jpeg
Views:	490
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	277342

Comment

• Racoon
                  Racoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's like a giant halloween chocolate cake! And it's very cute! You are a true master builders of smurf village! 🎃🎃😍😍

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those moon eyes! ❤️ Until I saw this, I didn’t realize that these lights turned into moons- duh. Good one, Alleycattt.

• yosinori saitou
                  Editing a comment
                  a great design! 😻😻😻
              Working...
              X