Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village spooky Halloween update version 2.17.0 is alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing idea Cupcake !! Love the pumpkin 🎃

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! 🎃 🎃🎃

• cosmickitten
    replied
    Great idea Cupcake! 🎃 👻 🐈‍⬛ 🧙‍♀️🕷🕸. Here’s my Halloween Ghost (only coin items used 😅):

Last edited by cosmickitten; 10-08-2021, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    🎃 Challenge! Hi, my friends! Halloween is creeping nearer and my Smurfs are issuing a challenge to other Smurfs’ Villages! They have been busily rearranging things in their Grove so that they can have their own Giant Pumpkin! [They decided to really challenge themselves and used only coin items from the Halloween menu. 🙄]

The challenge is this: Create a Halloween item from whatever you havd- no limits on what you choose to use! Some ideas are a giant pumpkin, a ghost, a witch’s hat, a black cat, a vampire, or any other Halloweeny item!

This is not a contest and there are no rewards other than giving us all the fun of seeing your creations!

Click image for larger version  Name:	A143179E-0FE6-4DAE-A815-250AF730A9B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	226.8 KB ID:	277333
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-08-2021, 01:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    SmurfySnowman. Either do a menu search for ‘ghost’ or go to the ‘Halloween’ menu (under ‘’Seasonal’)!

[
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-08-2021, 10:19 AM.

• SmurfySnowman
    commented on 's reply
    Where do you find that ghost? I can’t see it in the menu (the one you said they brought back)

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    As far as I know, it still goes on, Morning. For me is usually happens when I complete Tracker’s tasks, or when he’s in my village. In fact, I’m quite sure it happened Monday after I downloaded the update!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Sky Same with me, sort of. When the update came out, I loaded it (of course!) Then last night it wanted me to load the previous bug fix update! I ignored that, and this morning the bug fix notification was gone and I have a notification to load the update a second time, which I’m also ignoring!

• Morning Sky
    replied
    I've noticed that there aren't all sorts of Smurfette costumes running around anymore. Has this been going on for a while? When was this fixed?

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    I didn’t load the Bugfix version 2.16.1 and now, after version 2.17 is live, my device did not load version 2.17 directly but the Bugfix first and after this I had to update again and now version 2.17 was loaded.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    As of this time, this is only a potential App Store issue. It IS NOT an issue with the update and it is possible that players will not receive a second notice at all and even if they do, a second download may not affect them.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-07-2021, 09:48 AM.

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    FYI, there's a notice on the FB page that warns players not to update a second time if they are prompted to do so.

Apparently, some folks are getting a second update notification, and applying the update could roll back their villages.

So, don't update again if you've already downloaded version 2.17.0.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-07-2021, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    Good news! The Flying Ghost from a previous update -which had been missing from the SV menus- is back! [He’s the big ghost in the center.] BTW, I love the Tornado Ghost and the Grave Hands…

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E211EE5-4184-49A9-86FC-882562387FFE.jpeg
Views:	604
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	277299

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    FYI.

There's a graphical glitch in Android during the dialogue that occurs when the bottom speaker advances to the top. It's too quick to capture in a screenshot. It's like the screen underneath is showing through.

Playing on Android on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.

Loving the update so far. I have some rearranging to do to get ready for Halloween.
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 10-07-2021, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SolipsismSmurf
    replied
    smurfette’s jack-o-lantern is my favorite!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X