Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs’ Village spooky Halloween update version 2.17.0 is alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    And the dragon animation-on-tap is so cute!

• Purple!
    replied
    I love that so many of the new holiday items are paintable! Thank you PopReach!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7337ACB5-D917-4CD1-B050-A1162E922CF9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	199.3 KB ID:	277274

and the artwork on the new dragon is fantastic!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	4CE70D53-716A-47DF-9E49-243BD7AB9DD9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	277275
    Last edited by Purple!; 10-06-2021, 06:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Racoon
    commented on 's reply
    Same. It's disappointing 😑

• Morning Sky
    replied
    PopReach should not use "Allerheiligen" in the German descriptions, but Halloween. All Saints' Day is a holiday of the Catholics. Halloween is celebrated the night before. All Saints' Day has nothing to do with pumpkins.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Smurfette is not clickable for me when she wears the new costume.

Leave a comment:

• Racoon
    replied
    I love everything! The new sheep has interaction with the girls in grove! And the new female characters well fit with those on the grove already. I wished there was event for this update.. And the new witch coven and sugar alpaca was well drawn! 🎃🎃🎃🍭🍬

Leave a comment:

• Skyblack
    replied
    The update is great !!! It is my favorite stage, to remodel everything!

Leave a comment:

• IslandLife
    replied
    I like that the Wonder is a GIANT tree in its first stage... fits well in the Grove, and good to see that the designers have given thought to how it might look post-Halloween. Fun update Part #1!

Leave a comment:

• Smurfs’ Village spooky Halloween update version 2.17.0 is alive!

Click image for larger version  Name:	6DE16287-F83F-4D61-B964-C9CE538F7E8A.png Views:	60 Size:	706.7 KB ID:	277252

👻 🎃👻 BOO! Get spooked with a new smurfy Halloween update for the Grove! 🎃👻🎃

[This is the first of TWO Halloween updates and will have special items for the Grove and lots of items that can be placed in your Main Village and on the Mountain and Island, too! Next update: The Main Village!]

• Countess Smurfula flaps her way into the Grove! Place her hut to unlock exclusive Halloween Costumes such as the Pizza Smurf and suspicious Astronaut Costume!

• New All Hallows Outfit and Jack-o-Lantern Change Station for Smurfette in the Grove!

• The fluffy and beautiful Sugar Alpaca now in Mega Mystery Boxes!

• Help your Smurfs decorate the spooky All Hallows Tree Wonder!

• Many new Halloween items to decorate with!

Here is the link to the trailer- enjoy!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj-hdheMZeo
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-06-2021, 07:44 PM.
Working...
X