Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek!] BOO again! A peek at Halloween update version 2.18.0 for the Main Village!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sneak Peek!] BOO again! A peek at Halloween update version 2.18.0 for the Main Village!

Click image for larger version  Name:	E39D7A9F-F91E-4313-A0BA-3AEE5B193965.png Views:	0 Size:	526.4 KB ID:	277609

🎃 Can't get enough Halloween Smurfiness? Another spooky update will be sneaking into your Main Village! 🎃
    Last edited by Cupcake; 10-23-2021, 04:08 AM.

I am hoping it's better and better than the last one. We need proper items and events,as well as gift for Halloween.
    Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree with you in this instance absolutely: I think the last Grove update was brilliant - the Wonder is exceptionally well-designed, Countess Smurfula and her costumed Smurfs are really fun, I love the grave hands, bone owl and Count Sheepula, and Smurfette’s changing Jack o’ Lantern, the fencing, cauldron, candles and tree are all great items. What’s not to like?
      Last edited by Chat noir; 10-24-2021, 11:16 PM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree with you Chat noir ! I was apprehensive about a Halloween Update in the Grove, but ended up really enjoying it🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡

Yes! Been looking forward to this one all year. Time to make some room and get ready to decorate!

Comment

Here’s another peek: Some Tombstone walls and a creepy Scarecrow!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6D6FEB13-A250-4342-BE32-A8BE5428C1D6.png
Views:	681
Size:	660.8 KB
ID:	277631

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Racoon The Scarecrow is not paintable, but its pumpkin head glows evilly in the dark, and the Tombstone fence is paintable!

Last edited by Cupcake; 10-24-2021, 12:49 PM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        The scarecrows are awesome!!🎃🎃🎃

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake wow so It has glow in the dark head. And the fence was perfect for other build because It has mushroom designs.

Not too shabby, but I would’ve liked the headstone mushroom image to be more Halloween-ish… maybe skulls or gargoyle beads. I’d also like to a Mausoleum wonder to place in the MV.

I am still waiting for a season changeable wonder Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall themed scenes.

Comment

I love the holiday updates! Halloween and Christmas are my favorites!

Comment

• CharlesLelt
          CharlesLelt commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here, and Luna New Year update too btw

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Same!!!🤗🤗🤗

• Racoon
          Racoon commented
          Editing a comment
          I love easters,And I collect all bunnies too. Halloween and Christmas was two most anticipated Holidays and Happy every time PopReach drop updates.

Today’s Sneak Peek is a very swampy VIP EO. It is Toad Castle, the home of the infamous King Bullrush, king of the Wartmongers!

Click image for larger version  Name:	2E75339B-F942-401C-BE76-CC3FC1F2B34E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	300.1 KB ID:	277673

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          This is absolutely magnificent!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🤩🤩🤩🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Outstanding!!!! Truly a long awaited and epic addition! Love it!!!!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Personally, I love this one.

Fellow players beware - I just updated the game on my iPhone 12 Pro Max running 14.8 and the game crashes every time I try to open it.

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Lilly. That’s weird - you’ve updated, I haven’t, but I can still get into your village and gift…..hope you and AlleycatttSmurf. get sorted quickly!

• Lilly
          Lilly commented
          Editing a comment
          Chat noir Thanks! Sounds like it will be sorted quickly.
          My big game you follow is on my iPad so not updated and why you were able to gift. 😉

• SolipsismSmurf
          SolipsismSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf sameeee here 🤕. (iphone 11)

Can’t open the game on my iPhone 7 after updating. I will not load the Update with my iPad before PopReach gives the ok.

Comment

Developer Update: There is a crash issue with v2.18 in the iOS platform. We would request not to update to this version, and we are working on this to get it fixed. A hotfix will be out asap and we will keep you posted on this.
          For people who have already updated to this version, we would like to assure you that the game is safe and once the hotfix is out, the game will be playable as normal.
          We regret the inconvenience.
          Last edited by Cupcake; 10-26-2021, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi debbles smurf The Android Update is working as expected. The crashing is iOS specific and will soon be fixed.

• O.RUS
            O.RUS commented
            Editing a comment
            I will Must to uncheck the auto updates.the new version was updated on my iOS device and the game doesnn’t work
            Last edited by O.RUS; 10-26-2021, 03:21 PM. Reason: I wore wrong some words

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            O.RUS I think that is a good idea. I always keep auto update off!

Hi All - another update from PopReach:

Comment

IOS users see above: Do not update until PopReach releases a hotfix! It is fine to update Android.
            Last edited by Cupcake; 10-26-2021, 06:24 AM.

Comment

My app attempts to launch and then crashes when I try to open it. This has happened on two different devices since the latest update was installed. One is an iPhone and the other is an iPad. They’re both running the most recent versions of IOS.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Lyle, and welcome to the forum! As you can see from the comments above, there is a problem with the update. PopReach has submitted a bugfix and hopefully it will be available later today.

We are very happy to see you here on the forum, and in the future, you can check the newest forum topics to see if anyone else has the same problem or question. If you have question or issues, you can also use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum and post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one.

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                Please see all the posts # 8 to #12 above this one for your explanation

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi LyleS - there is a problem with the V2.18.0 Update on iOS, see the posts above. There is a fix coming so just hold off for now and keep checking the Forum for news. 👍🏻😁

Originally posted by LyleS View Post
              My app attempts to launch and then crashes when I try to open it. This has happened on two different devices since the latest update was installed. One is an iPhone and the other is an iPad. They’re both running the most recent versions of IOS.
              The team is working on this to get it fixed. Please be patient in the meantime and we will keep you posted once we have an update from them.

Comment

The hotfix has been submitted to Apple for review! Note that release by Apple may take some hours.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Great news, thank you Cupcake🥳🥳🥳

• Schlumpfin
                  Schlumpfin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Cupcake 👍
              Working...
              X