Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahoy, me Smurfies! Thar be island treasures in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahoy, me Smurfies! Thar be island treasures in the next update!

Build the new Space Aquarium Swoofy Wonder to add a smurftastic attraction to your Swoof Planet where you and fellow Smurfs can visit all your favorite space fish!

Add a splash of color to your Smurf Huts, fences, tables, benches and more with the new Rainbow Pool on the Smurfs’ Village Mountain, coming soon!

Meet Pirate Smurf and place his hut to unlock his super-smurfy treasure-hunting mini game! Pirate Smurf is coming soon to The Smurfs' Village Island!

More teasers and info coming soon!

Woo Hoo!!!! I am soooooooooooo excited!! Great job, Beeline! And thank you for the teaser, Spelling Bee! 😊

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait. Hopefully this is foreshadowing for what's in store for the rest of the year. Thanks spelling bee

Comment

That looks fine. Hope we will get some more land on the Island too.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi. Morning. There is no land expansion for the island in this update.

I love that he has a skull and crossbones on his hat! Pirate Smurf looks awesome! Congratulations again to Unicorn Smurf for the great suggestion!

I hope Pirate Smurf comes with lots of cool pirate stuff (please be a sea monster and sharks!) and we get the island land expansion we have been waiting for! The last few updates were way beyond expectations hope this one is just as spectacular! Cannot wait to see more! Thanks for posting this image Spelling Bee! Very excited!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Purple. Yes, there are lots of fun pirate themed items, but there is no land expansion for the island in this update.

At long last some Island loving! Hope the island gets a very big update just like the planet in the last update.

Comment

YARRRR!!!!!!
          OMG this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome pirate smurf and his mini game. Will there be any long term project for player to build?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Bossy. There is no construction project for the island in this update.

• Peyo Pal
              Peyo Pal commented
              Editing a comment
              I predict there will be a construction project in space to be specific, it will look like an aquarium.......can't wait for the update!!!

This is fantastic news, and I really hope the island ideas UC are also implemented, there is going to be lots to look forward to, I have a few pirate items ready for pirate smurf, so I think in the mean time I will make him a place on the island, and renovate the island to. I'm really excited for the island update. Spelling Bee thanks for the teaser I needed that, and I look forward to some more soon So this must mean it's been sent to iTunes

Comment

Oooooh so exciting! Cannot wait!

Comment

The average review times quoted this week by, shinydevelopment.com is 6 days

Comment

Hi Spelling bee, will pirate smurfs mini game be included in the collection of circus tickets?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi DC. I believe so. If not right away, it will most likely be added at some point in another update.

This is so exciting. I have been waiting for something to happen for the island. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fantastic news!
                    Thanks Spelling Bee for the teaser!

Comment

Whoo hoo! I'm fantasizing sharks, scary pirate stuff and maybe, just maybe, an island expansion so that townie Smurfs can build fortifications against pirate raids! Yo oh ho and a bottle of SB juice!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi Cupcake. No island expansion, but there are plenty of pirate themed items to give our islands a good makeover!

• Cupcake
                        Cupcake commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I watched the video and it does look awesome. May have to build a billion more condos on the more populated side of the island to make room!
                    Working...
                    X