Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahoy, me Smurfies! Thar be island treasures in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms. Bee, have you new teasers to shorten the time the update is coming out? Were you lucky getting the icon? Pretty please??? Im very very excited about all the cool new stuff! I can't wait! It will be very very great, im pretty sure! Thank you!

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Feeding the fish! So Cute!

Comment

• tzr1877
      tzr1877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the link, Katerina. Adorable! Looks like the fish come to the surface but I wonder if they will jump out of the water?

• Katerina Rose
      Katerina Rose commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope so too!

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      That is toooooo cute!

• with the pirate on his way it would be a great chance for beeline to update the miab to include piratey stuffs

Comment

• Here's the rainbow falls close up.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        beautiful! i'm disappointed a bit the actual size isn't as big as this.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        It is amazing! But why didn't they go bigger? This could have been a spectacular showcase item! It still is really cool! So happy that we are finaly getting the famed Rainbow Pool!

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        There's not much room up on the mountain. Maybe that's why it's not huge. When we get an expansion over the crevice on the island we could have a huge one with the caves ... Hope they're thinking the same as me

• This just posted on Facebook a new wonder for the planet.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
        DCMURFY1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake, beeline obviously totally fell in love with your aquarium idea, just like the rest of us, this looks awesome, so I thank you for this welcoming new addition, and more free berries . This is great news.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally reminds me of Cupcakes stellar planet! Glad we can all have one now!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the nice words, guys! I love what Beeline has done with this!

• Ha, I finally figured out what this small thing floating on the planet river is: a yellow pirate duck! And a smurf shark right behind it.

Comment

• jileha
        jileha commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, you snuck in some comments when I wasn't looking!

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys. I'm just catching up with the forum again too. Thanks for the enlarged pic Jileha. He's a super cool little duck!

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        Cute...and funny!

• I am so excited about all the unique items in this new update, spelling bee would this update also have Easter items or would we have another update before Easter?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        While I can confirm that here are no Easter items in this update, I can't confirm anything about any other future updates at this time.

• I hope that the update will be released today, but I'm afraid it will be after the weekend...

Comment

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        Clumsy.....think positive Matey.....Our booty will be here, befar ya know it!

• Even the animals are getting into the spirit!

Comment

• Ahoy me Hearties.... Batten down the hatches while we wait for this booty to arrive.....Those Scallywags at Apple best be working on this update and releasing it soon....or they be walking the plank! Aaaarrrggghhh Billy, shan't be long now!

Comment

• Pfff....long wait starts again...anyone need some coffee to stay awake?

Comment

• michel.springer
            michel.springer commented
            Editing a comment
            I Will bring the 'cupcakes' for by the coffe....

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Michael, be very careful... I need to make sure you know that cupcakes aren't ::::ahem::: snacks! Maybe you should bring a Cupcake by to join everyone in having coffee and, perhaps, a healthy snack, like celery...

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, some baristas are so clever ... Or did you make it Tapasz? Haven't had my morning coffee yet. Yes please!

• Android update is available, but not for iOS. Again?????

Comment

• Injoong Kim
            Injoong Kim commented
            Editing a comment
            Hate,beeline.ㅜ.ㅜ

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Seriously?! Oh no.

• 450Paddington
            450Paddington commented
            Editing a comment
            Darn! But, good for ya android user

• "Avast, there be Pirate.... Smurf. Our new Smurfs' Village pirate update is now available for Android! iOS will be coming soon."

It looks as though the Android players got lucky again as Apple is still reviewing the iOS version update. Two new official discussion topics have been made. One for the iOS version which should be here coming very soon: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...is-coming-soon

And a second official Android update topic that can be found here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
          X