Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.8a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.8a is live and available for download!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....smurfsandroid

Arrrr! Raise Yer Smurfy Sails for a Swashbucklin’ Update 1.3.8a!

- Drop anchor on the Island with Pirate Smurf to play his new Treasure Hunting mini game and win precious booty!
    - Brave the swoofy seas on a new interactive pirate ship and sail through Gargamel’s tunnel on your space river
    - Visit all your favorite fishes when you build the new Aquarium Swoofy Wonder and expand your space village for free!
    - Place the dazzling Rainbow Pool on the Mountain to add splashes of color to your Smurf huts and other items!
    - Flaunt yer riches as you collect exciting new pirate-themed decorations for your village
    - Raid new territory as you conquer level 70!

I'd love to know the resources needed for the swoofy wonder aquarium! Any kind-hearted Android smurfers out there who could help?

Comment

• 450Paddington
      450Paddington commented
      Editing a comment
      Smurfette from Mysmurfvillage.com answer this question:
      "Here are the numbers, an article about it will come in the next couple of days

1. Stage 24 hours (250S/400W/80D/50SD)
      2. Stage 48 hours (450S/550W/110D/75SD)
      3. Stage 48 hours (450S/550W/110D/75SD)
      4. Stage 48 hours (600S/650W/150D/100SD)"

Hurrah, excited for Android players! Would love it if a kind Andriod Smurfer could share about some of the prices of the items, resources needed for the new Swoofy Aquarium and how the Pirate mini-game fares

*waits patiently for iOS update*

Comment

Yes, fellow android smurfs please share some update details!

Comment

Pleeeaase share!

Comment

The Smurfy Wonder Aquarium in on an eastern land expansion. I'm not sure if it requires the cookie bridge or metal bridge because my Papa Smurf is in the middle of a quest so I'm building both. The heart tunnel and heart-shaped boat are still available. The two new pirate boats on the planet, Gargamel tunnel, and space gong cost 15 SB. The floating pirate chicken, smurf dressed as a shark, and sea turtle are 8 SB. Cacti and floral lamp posts are for coins. I haven't gone to the island yet.

Comment

• 450Paddington
            450Paddington commented
            Editing a comment
            Thx pachemz! Wow, smurf dress as shark cost 8 sb? Are they still doing all tasks done by ordinary smurfs?

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't have the smurf with the shark fin but the pictures make him look like he just swims in the water instead of doing regular tasks. I can't find him in the island menu so maybe he is something won from Pirate Smurf. He is available to purchase on the planet though.

• Smoogle
            Smoogle commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Pachemz!

First again!! Wow.

Comment

Okay, I'm on the island. Almost every new item is for SB. Pirate Smurf is 20 SB not 30. Also, there are 2 new goals on the mountain. I got 8 SB for having my mountain wonders completed.

Comment

• jyannis
              jyannis commented
              Editing a comment
              Pachemz, you are an absolute gem. Thank you for sharing all of these with us

• MarkusM
              MarkusM commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you so much Pachemz. Hearing about what there is to look forward to helps with the wait.

• Pachemz
              Pachemz commented
              Editing a comment
              Oops, they're not mountain goals. It's all smurfy wonders that count toward the goal.

The Pirate Smurf game is very short. You have 6 moves (I think). It's the same as the child game hot-cold. You can find resources (I got 5 wood and coins as my prize) or special pirate items like the pirate boat. 1 SB will get you 5 more moves on the board.

Comment

• smurfy bear
              smurfy bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Pachemz, based on your post I'm led to believe that the pirate ship must be won and cannot be purchased am I right? Is the island with cave also purchasable or also must be won?

• Pachemz
              Pachemz commented
              Editing a comment
              The island cave is 25 SB and the pirate ship is not in the menu. If I recall correctly, the pirate ship was a picture of possible prizes won from Pirate Smurf's game. The island without the creepy looking cave is also a prize. The beached pirate wheel that the smurfs interact with is 15 SB.

• smurfy bear
              smurfy bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for clearing things up Pachemz

Hey! Wait just a smurfy blue minute!! What about us IOS users? When do WE get an update? Why do WE have to wait? They got theirs already and we have to wait a DAY or TWO? What're we supposed to do until then? Sheesineesh!!! Teehee! Just kidding! 8^)

Comment

• Pachemz
              Pachemz commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahaha! I totally thought you were serious at first. That laugh felt good.

I just realized the Tracker Smurf window is much smaller on the screen. Cool, that will make many players very happy.

Comment

Woo hoo! Tracker Smurf window is smaller. Great news, Pachemz!!

Comment

Thank you so much Pachemz for sharing all the info, can't wait for the ios release which hopefully will occur in the next few hours.

Comment

• Pachemz
                  Pachemz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your welcome. I like when the apple users post things about updates I don't have yet. It allows me to plan what I will spend my SB on.

• 450Paddington
                  450Paddington commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Actually I agree with you Pachemz I don't totally mind the wait if it means I could planned my sb allocation wisely.

Thanks for all info again Pachemz! And congrats being first...again. Wonder if the shark smurfs count to character limit?

Comment

• Pachemz
                  Pachemz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It doesn't count toward the limit on the planet; I just checked. I'm at the limit and I'm still able to add the shark smurf.

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's great news! Thanks!

Thanks Pachemz! You really help us out with the waiting.

Comment

Working...
                X