Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.8a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pachemz
    replied
    The crops are still available.

Leave a comment:

• Huenola
    replied
    Thank you Android smurfs for all the info! Are the valentine crops gone?

Leave a comment:

• CindySmurf
    replied
    LightofFire the cupcakes and most of the Valentine's items are gone. Get them b/4 you update if you want them.
    Last edited by CindySmurf; 02-27-2014, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Evabevasmurf
    replied
    I built the cookie bridges to the east to expand on swoof planet, paid smurfberries to finish one and started the swoofy wonder. Bought the smurf shark for my river system and a turtle and a pirate boat. Haven't found smurf sharks on the island. Maybe they have to be won from pirate game. Played pirate's game and won a pirate flag and some wood. Even though I need dye for the aquarium on the swoof planet as soon as I bought the rainbow pool on the mountain I dyed a few houses and a few of the little camp chairs because my smurfs were tired of all having blue houses. Colors aren't great on my mountain (kindle fire) and all of nanny smurf's knitted items and the tents, etc. are a pale shade compared to my husband's MV, so I'm guessing that colors on ipad or other devices will be brighter. I'd like it if it had been a little bit bigger, but it's here so that is great. I bought the Gargamel cave tunnel piece, and as soon as I placed it my flying space car seemed to fly through it. I bought the meerkats on the island and mainland and they seem to be about the right size. I hope my smurfs

Leave a comment:

• LightofFire
    replied
    Thank you very much pachemz for your great detailed postings on all the cool new stuff!

do you know one of the following? Are the cupcakes still there? Are there any special presents to gift for friends?

Leave a comment:

• CindySmurf
    replied
    Vicky the ship has to be won from the Pirate's Game. So I have only seen the pictures of it in the preview shots.

Leave a comment:

• Vicky
    replied
    Does the ship look the same, or did they make it look more piratey?

Leave a comment:

• Vicky
    replied
    There's so much to do with the SV as it is, that time will fly by. It's about time the android users get updated first.

Leave a comment:

• Augustus
    commented on 's reply
    Neither do I. Maybe we can win them in Pirate's mini-game?

• CindySmurf
    replied
    How do I get the Smurf sharks on the island? I don't see them on the menu.

Leave a comment:

• ejic12
    replied
    A big blue hug to Pachemz for sharing, but Apple, you're KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 450Paddington
    commented on 's reply
    Smurfette from Mysmurfvillage.com answer this question:
    "Here are the numbers, an article about it will come in the next couple of days

1. Stage 24 hours (250S/400W/80D/50SD)
    2. Stage 48 hours (450S/550W/110D/75SD)
    3. Stage 48 hours (450S/550W/110D/75SD)
    4. Stage 48 hours (600S/650W/150D/100SD)"

• 450Paddington
    commented on 's reply
    Actually I agree with you Pachemz I don't totally mind the wait if it means I could planned my sb allocation wisely.

• Smoogle
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Pachemz!

• Tenny
    replied
    You have to build either the metal or the cookie bridge, to go to the eastern land expension on planet Swoof. 48h to build, 9 SB if you wanna speed it up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X