Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.1 is live and available for download!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smur...399648212?mt=8

What's New in Version 1.5.1

Arrrr! Raise Yer Smurfy Sails for a Swashbucklin’ Update!

- Drop anchor on the Island with Pirate Smurf to play his new Treasure Hunting mini game and win precious booty!
    - Brave the swoofy seas on a new interactive pirate ship and sail through Gargamel’s tunnel on your space river
    - Visit all your favorite fishes when you build the new Aquarium Swoofy Wonder and expand your space village for free!
    - Place the dazzling Rainbow Pool on the Mountain to add splashes of color to your Smurf huts and other items!
    - Flaunt yer riches as you collect exciting new pirate-themed decorations for your village
    - Raid new territory as you conquer level 70!

Hey everyone. Just a friendly reminder that nearly all of the Valentines Day items are no longer for sale in this update. If there is something you want to buy more of, or have not bought yet, you should do so before updating.

Comment

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankyou for the tip.

Oh my gosh... I cannot stop playing the Treasure Hunting game! I have won so many awesome prizes!! Great job, Beeline!

Comment

on the picture the rainbow well looked a little small but now that I've placed it in the village I believe its the perfect size and so is pirates house

Comment

Of all nights to have to work late!

Comment

I'm downloading it right now - I can't wait!!

Comment

Aaaargghh! I've been waiting for this update all night and even check the app store before leaving for work but no update and now that I'm at work I don't have wifi.

Comment

I cannot find the swoof aquarium.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                You need to build a bridge in the north eastern corner of the map to gain access to the next free land expansion. The Smurfy Wonder Aquarium is located there. Basically, just repeat the same process that you did to find the Smurfy Wonder Cake.

• Amberglass
                Amberglass commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Spelling Bee! I should have known that.

• Amberglass
                Amberglass commented
                Editing a comment
                Aquarium is cute, but I thought it would be bigger.

Yarrrrrr!! Off to check it out...

Comment

Yahoo....but it's not showing up in my updates....going to find it now!

Comment

• Pachemz
                  Pachemz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you have to use a SB to get the ship? I've played twice and received 5 wood and 100 coins but didn't use a SB.

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well done Amberglass! I won stardust on my first game. Pachemz, I'm not sure if you need sb to win the pirate ship. Does anyone know?

• griffsr
                  griffsr commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I won a stone smurfette statue

I cannot believe how much this is still crashing.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Ice. Which iOS device are you using?

• 450Paddington
                  450Paddington commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mine too...keep crashing when I want to go to island... I play in iPod touch 4

• IceClimber
                  IceClimber commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have an ipod touch 4 as well. When I am not online it seems to work a little better. I got lucky and got to the Island while Online, so I am hoping I can keep it there till the offer for the pirate ship comes in tonight. Other then this, the update is really cool. Pirate Smurfs "Mine sweeper light" game has some nice prizes.

I can't move any of my palm trees on the island.

Comment

• Yojei
                  Yojei commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They can only be moved when they are not planted. Once they have got crops they cannot be moved. You have to either wait until the crops are ready or preliminarily harvest them, then you can move your palm trees.

• jileha
                  jileha commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can't move them when crops are growing on them. maybe that's why?

• AllissaAnn
                  AllissaAnn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh. Thanks Yojei! I did not know that.

Crashing is awful...have been trying to get to my Island for the past half hour...conventional way by boat, crash. Tried Feathers, crashed.

Also there's an awesome dragon-shipwreck Exclusive Offer (+125 SBs for AUD$10.49) but I am so wary of purchasing it because I am 90% certain it's going to crash on me before I can place it on my Island seeing I can't even get to my Island.

Sigh
                Last edited by jyannis; 02-27-2014, 07:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

There's just so many smurfy pirate objects in this update that it's sooo hard to choose what to buy. Beeline's done so a great job with this update. And the best part of all is that travelling between areas seems to have been fixed.

Comment

• jyannis
                    jyannis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Glad it's been fixed for you, MarkusM! It has gotten worse for me, unfortunately.

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What iOS device are you using Jyannis?

• jyannis
                    jyannis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Spelling Bee, I am using iPod 4th Gen. Seems to have stablised about an hour after I updated, able to travel across areas with Feathers. I'll put in a ticket with Beeline Support if it continues being a problem (I didn't have a major problem before this update - crashed 2-3 times a day on average but nothing that I can't deal with).

Thanks so much

Loving the new items. Very expensive (Yikes...feel like I've been robbed by a pirate ). The Meerkats are so cute.
                  LOVE the rainbow pool. It is so awesome!!! I love it's design, but also how you use it. Really great method of selecting the things you can paint...wish we had it in main village too!! Bravo Beeline!!
                  Like the new lamp posts. They looked out of place in the teaser shots on the island, but look fab in the main village.
                  New pirate game is good. Like that you not only get special items, but can also collect S/W/D/xp and SB (!!) etc as well. I also like that doing the extra level only costs one SB. Has anyone got the compass yet? Is it worth the SB?

Comment

• chickadee2013
                    chickadee2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with what you've said Caro. I don't have much to paint but the rainbow pool looks great. The pirate hut and the treasure is cool. I like the lamp posts too. I'll have to go back and check the thread but they look like the ones DC posted pics of from the Japanese game, that we were admiring . The smurf playing in the shark suit is so cute, even though it doesn't really fit the planet I put one there ...just the smurfs having fun, why not. Just waiting for my bubble to finish and hopefully I will get the expansion task for the planet. The dancing pirate monkey on the island is super cute!!! Lots to love about the update so far. It's even better than I imagined
                    Last edited by chickadee2013; 02-28-2014, 07:00 AM. Reason: Typo

• Huenola
                    Huenola commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got both items and I think they are worth the smurfberries. The rainbow pool looks great on the mountain. I like the desert plants but would have been happier with a big pine tree
                    Last edited by Huenola; 03-01-2014, 11:13 AM. Reason: Can't spell

• AusPom66
                    AusPom66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I have bought the compass and is definitely worth it. Most times I ca go straight a treasure chest prize.
                Working...
                X