Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the dragon! I missed the shipwreck 😤hope it comes back soon.

Comment

• CindySmurf
      CindySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too JudiBe. That shipwreck looks fantastic offshore.

Great job beeline! Another great update! The valentines update was really great and a nice birthday present for me but this one is great too! I just love the design of pirate and the lots of decoration items that can be won! I hope i get the special offer with the ship wrack! It looks great! So thank you for another great update even there are most of the things for berries.. I think the compass is a way too expensive (20SB) but i like that the rainbow pool is for 15SB! It's worth for having colours on the mountain!
    Last edited by LightofFire; 03-01-2014, 10:12 AM. Reason: Typo..

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      And of course not to forget: thank you for listening the community! So much implemented ideas! Great job!

• Pixlax
      Pixlax commented
      Editing a comment
      Sunny you are so creative, I love what you did with your island. The pirate and playground are my favorite.

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Pixlax! I'm sad that i cannot visit you... I crash every time i try it! Will keep trying and hope i could get into soon! Sorry!

First a giant sea monster and now a full size dragon!!! These are two of the best Bonus Items ever! Finally we are getting to the good stuff! Full size monsters!!! The last two days have been like the best days ever! Both are large and wonderful and the animation is great! The dragon is just like the one from the cartoon, and the sea monster looks like he fits into the Smurf world perfectly!

Both items are outrageously awesome Bonus items! Thank you Beeline! Keep the monster offers coming!!!!

Comment

• Huenola
      Huenola commented
      Editing a comment
      Loving all the pirate stuff too! I am so jealous of the ships you've won!

I'm enjoying the pirate update, some progress, I've still got more to do .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Comment

• Pam Tredway
      Pam Tredway commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the telescope a prize from the game? I got a cannon which is cute!

• DCMURFY1
      DCMURFY1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankyou for you kind words fellow smurfers.
      @Cupcake, pegleg, that was the word I was looking for when I put the idea forward about the pirate sand statues, I used, wooden leg, pegleg fits and sounds better ,for a pirate papa sand statue.
      @ Pam, I won the telescope, using 5 berries on pirate smurfs game. I must say I like this telescope a lot better than the Japan version one.

• Gsev_1
      Gsev_1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great! All your designs are very creative DC

The new update and bonus items are spectacular! The design and detail are amazing, for instance, the rainbow pool! The detail of the rainbow above the pool is a wonderfully thought! I rarely play with the effects on, but decided to check on my villages at night... though the pool itself is dark, the transparent rainbow glows at night and is lovely! Pirate's hut is super-well thought out, too, with great details like flickering torches. The cave island, the octopus light; I could go on and on. Well done, Beeline team!

Comment

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree Cupcake, this is the best update yet! Thank you soooo much Beeline!

Loving the update!! I got my Planet Swoof all caught up with the aquarium, Gargamel tunnels, treasure turtles, etc. I found a spot for the rainbow fountain and the dragon hoarder! I have to move on to the island and give it some TLC, since I've neglected it for a while but with Pirate there...I think I can make it work!! I missed the serpent but have faith that I'll see it again Excellent job Beeline... Keep it coming!!

Comment

• Jamie_B
      Jamie_B commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope Rubenik...I'm talking about the sea serpent in the shipwreck bonus offer.

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      That gave me the visual of a horned, Baphomet-style creature bobbing around inside the shipwreck. That would be awesome! Like Rubenik said, serpent it is another word for snake, but is usually only used when talking about mythology or in religious references. The dictionary is probably referring to serpent symbolism, in general, like the Garden of Eden story. Sea serpent is kind of the same thing as saying sea monster.

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all, especially happybird! New word learned.. Thanks!

Ok...who do I bribe to get one of those? I've won so many parrots, geckos, flags, chickens, lights, and stuff, I can open my own pawn shop. My island is alive with the sound of parrots. That is a great shipwreck. Got the dragon in my castle, now he is a beauty. Hats off to Beeline! Now, please, one ship, and a wreck would be nice. Boy, I'm not asking for much. LoL.

Comment

Thank you so much for making the Tracker status box so much smaller, and in a better spot!

Comment

X marks the spot...love this new pirate update! Great job Beeline...now gotta redecorate my island

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Your X is so big and beautiful- good job!

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Great as always! 😸

• Gsev_1
          Gsev_1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks everyone for the comments ironically, I had my crops in an X shape long before the pirate update...I just revamped it to go with the pirate theme

I love the entire update, thanks Beeline. Addicted to the treasure hunt game and love pirate smurf. The exclusive offers came at the right time to fullfill my smurfberry addiction and both the shipwreck (I was lucky enough to receive it) and the dragon are great items. Really happy. To top it off the aquarium is AWESOME!! So back to the game....I think an intervention might be needed for me in the near future :-)

Comment

How do you get the pirate ship in the picture above?

Comment

• Clumsy
            Clumsy commented
            Editing a comment
            The pirate ship is a prize in the pirate mini game

• AllissaAnn
            AllissaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            I want one. Do you have to keep playing with SB to get a higher prize to win it?

• IceClimber
            IceClimber commented
            Editing a comment
            As far as I can tell you do need to at least spend 5 berries to get it. I've never seen it as a prize on the first map.

I may be a bit slow on the uptake here....but I realised the way you select items to paint in the main village has changed. It has been a while since I painted an item in my MV (so much awesome redecorating to do on planet and Island). I noticed it is now the same (really good) process as the rainbow pool on the mountain. Thank you Beeline.

Comment

P.S....and, got my shipwreck!! Yay!!

Comment

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              Whoo hoo, that's great! I love the ship wreck.

I have only just gotten the Rainbow Pool...might I say, this might easily be the best purchase for me on the Mountain (or even in the whole game). It's so reasonably priced at 15 SBs, has a cute design and we don't even need to fork out Dye or SBs (unlike Painter Smurf where extra colours/paints have to be purchased with SBs) to paint...and not only roofs, benches and tables are paint-able, but also the tents and camping furniture!!! And so so so many colours!!

Congratulations, Beeline, on a very very well-designed and very affordable Rainbow Pool to add so much life and colour to the Mountain!

(And I also got my Shipwreck and Serpent yesterday...woo hoo! I need to buy some other things to avoid blowing it all on Pirate Smurf's game again...haha...have bought the Rainbow Pool and Pirate's Cove so far...maybe the Pirate Monkey? Well, some SBs WILL be going towards Pirate Smurf's game, sadly it is unavoidable as I am addicted.)
            Last edited by jyannis; 03-05-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Moving the conversation over to the new topic since the bug fix update has been released: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
              X