Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.1.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.1.1 is live and available for download!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smur...399648212?mt=8

What's New in Version 1.5.1.1

Bug fixes and performance improvements.

Spelling Bee, just saw update 1.5.1.1 in the App Store. What bugs is it fixing?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi JudiBe. Beeline typically never releases a detailed list of what the "bug fixes and performance improvements" are, but in this case I know one of the them was a fix for Pirate's Compass companion item. Occasionally it would not work correctly for some players and that has been fixed.

• JudiBe
      JudiBe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Ms Bee.

Was wondering exactly the same thing, thanks for asking! 😸

Comment

Yeah saw it too am surprised that spelling bee hasn't s tarted a new topic about it Maybe is fixed all the crashing? ( fingers crossed)

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry Martin, running a bit behind! I've been very busy this week.

Whatever it is...it's not fixing crashing. No clue what has been fixed? No description anywhere.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tapasz. As you know, they never like to give detailed lists of what the "bug fixes and performance improvements" are, but in this case I know one of the them was a fix for Pirate's Compass companion item. Occasionally it would not work correctly for some players and that has been fixed.

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx for the info!

Think I'll hold of updating until I know what it's supposed to do.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Markus. It's always recommended that players install the most recent update/bug fix updates. Even if there are no apparent changes, there may be important fixes that you can't see.

• MarkusM
        MarkusM commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Spelling Bee. Now that I now something about what it's supposed to do, I'll update.

I've updated already... No changes visible for me...

Comment

Any new stuff with update Light? If not im with markus until spelling bee gives us an update

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Martin. It's safe to download. There was a minor fix for the Compass item, and I'm sure there were others but that's the only one I have information on.

Not as far as i can see... Will look closely and come back..maybe with news... Maybe without... Give me 5 minutes...

Comment

As i promised im back... But have no new news...sorry... Still crashing on your village martin, so sorry! Still explorers new hut... No new stuff added.. The only thing i noticed is that the country flags only cost 5 SB now but i don't know if this is a new change or maybe few updates ago...! And i noticed that the smurfs now sit ON the school tables not like before beside them... But not sure if this is a new change too..! So i think we have to wait what Spelling Bee comes up with...

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            The Smurfs sitting correctly at the tables is most likely a minor fix, I'll try and find out.

Well. Maybe its because i havent updated Light? I sure hope so It sucks having a village that no one can get too!

Comment

Hi, thanks for getting back to us. I haven't update. My smurfs sit beside the desks but I've seen them sit on the chairs(at the desks) in friends' villages. I think it may have more to do with placement. Would be surprised if there was a special update for it. Maybe they're trying to fix tracker. We should get some news soon in any case.

Comment

Hi chicka, i haven't rearrage the desks.. Look at the pictures below, before update:

And after:

maybe it's another graphical glitch which was edited in the last bug fix..!

Comment

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow that's a big difference. No more playing up in class! Mine don't go to school much but I will do the update and see what happens.

Fully understand... Don't like it that i can't visit 5 of my friends! And this for such a long time...! Hopefully after the next update crashing is fixed... It's annoying and don't feel right getting gifts from friends that i can't reach...! Today it was the first time that i could get into Pixlaxs beautiful village! All the other crashers are still there plus many new ones that i could only reach after few crashes...!

Comment

Corrected...not edited...

Comment

Working...
                X